Posts by Gepop69

ok tks... I think I figured out what happened... I have a short cut on my desktop for the launcher... so by chance I was in the file folder and ran the launcher from there and it worked... so I replaced the shortcut with a new one and it works now.. but is it happens again I will contact support...tks and Happy Holidays

Hello... after each update lately i cant log in... keeps saying the update.inf file is corrupt ... i have to redownload client each time... happened to me again after yesterday's update... i run client in admin... was working fine this afternoon... then tonight gives me this error...can someone help. tks in advance

hello ...tks for info.... so after we lure the cavies to the circles we should be able to kill them? so we should concentrate on getting a key and opening a chest and using the instrument as we get them or as we were doing opening all chest be4 playing any music...sry for asking alot of ?'s

Hello all.... I need info... Me and 2 friends were running Sun temple on easy and got to the 4 boss(Sunlight) we are having difficulties with the mini game to spawn the boss.. we opened the chests and got the music instruments...I assume we go to the circles and play music but how do you know which order to play to kill the cavies. Tks in advance for any info.

Marse's Military Journal but when i logged in tonight it allowed me to accept quest.....maybe had a glitch last night...but it worked tonight... tks

Hello...I am trying to finish up questlines in DDC and there is a hidden quest that you pick up in the Mesa from a chest ... u get a diary but when I click it it doesn't give me the option to activate the quest which sends me to OS to talk to peter.... anyone know how to get it to activate or is it broken...tks in advance

Hello I have a couple questions... does the wanderer sell different stuff or it it the same for each spawn and does it only appear on channel 1 like the shadowmoon.... the other question is there a guide that gives the coordinates of the shadowmoon spawns....tks

Hello I agree... I was like 3 lvls shy of the 85.... I guess I misread the post about the lvl85...thought is meant u could only lvl up to 85 not that u had to get to 85 to transfer..they should not have put that stipulation in there.... its not like one account having tons of toons to transfer...they did limit it too 2 toons... and probably most the lvl85 transfers were peeps that already have multiply toons already on the server

hello all.... I am trying the training BB quests the red, yellow ,blue and green ones.... never done on reg. server so I go the lvl 70 on the blue about crystal mining... sends me to T. Bay to get 3 wave sound crystals.... but I can't find any.... my mini mat have a yellow dot there but nothing.... any help would be appreciated... the only thing I can think of is that im only lvl 44 in mining...not sure if that makes a difference

Hello all I was wondering about an Item that I saw on the AH under household furniture called Ice Tower..I tried to PM the person who was selling but is not online.. gives 85 bonus to mining wood and ore collecting... anyone know where it comes from or the recipe drops?... Tks in advance

Hello all ... I am running the Windmill but after killing Hodu I go to the 3 rooms to find his spirit but never can find it.... is the windmill broken or what am I doing wrong...Tks in advance