Patch 10.2.0.1000 - feedback

• Byte and rest of the team

Just remembered something, could you please check the bonus for the purple quality lower set as well - I would like to use it on my champ to tank using chain gear (since red refined gives -63% agro) and atm purple quality from rofl wont be better than the purple lower chain set from gorge I am currently using to tank. Would be great if the added bonus would be similarly (probably with little scaling) applied to both red and purple lower sets.

Thanks!

• I would appreciate if all damage item sets would give the same ultimate bonus, ideally %damage (chain, leather) and %mdamage (magic).

This would at least make further class balancing simpler as each class gets than the same amount of damage increase in the future, whereas critical damage is increasing damage almost not at all with current equip and with attack/cast speed only certain classes profit.

• I would appreciate if all damage item sets would give the same ultimate bonus, ideally %damage (chain, leather) and %mdamage (magic).

This would at least make further class balancing simpler as each class gets than the same amount of damage increase in the future, whereas critical damage is increasing damage almost not at all with current equip and with attack/cast speed only certain classes profit.

Generally I do support swapping out the increase critical damage for something more useful. I do disagree on changing every bonus to % increased physical weapon damage though, which I suppose is the %damage you are referring to. Currently classes with fast weapons, such as daggers & two handed swords do profit more from % weapon damage increased than slow weapons like 2h axes & hammers.

While this is no problem in the current meta, I'd strongly suggest either changing the bonus to % increased damage dealt (the way iron blood title works) or more simple, swap the crit damage for % weapon damage and increase the bonus to 4%. That would make things more balanced imho, referring to the time after the upcoming class balancing.

Why is rogue/mage even more speed ?, they reach a speed limit of 0.5 at maximum acceleration, damage will give them more parameters than speed.
    And with the champions, the opposite is true, they have enough damage and there is little speed, speed will give them more parameters than damage.

Therefore, I believe that the current bonuses of gold sets are the best option, the balance of damage and speed is good, damage on leather sets and chain mail speed.

• Seeing the last comments about ultimate bonus set. Leather give pdmg, chain speed attack and magical % crit dmg. I would want to ask if sets being different is intended? Is maybe related to class balance incoming? Magical crit dmg is pretty useless compared to the other options chain and leather have. I would apreciate if someone from the team can throw some light on this. Thx.

• Seeing the last comments about ultimate bonus set. Leather give pdmg, chain speed attack and magical % crit dmg. I would want to ask if sets being different is intended? Is maybe related to class balance incoming? Magical crit dmg is pretty useless compared to the other options chain and leather have. I would apreciate if someone from the team can throw some light on this. Thx.

So it should be, magic equipment is designed for classes such as a mage or a warlock and is not designed for a warrior/mage, this class is now the strongest in causing point damage, do you propose to make them even more powerful ?, then it will be a very strong violation of the balance of magic classes.
    f you redo the bonuses of gold sets for the warrior/mage class, normal magic classes like a mage or a warlock will generally become useless in causing damage, why think so shallow, let's then remove all magic classes except the warrior / mage from the game))

I don’t understand why such a perverted dump as a warrior/mage is useful on this server, it uses only 2 buttons to cause damage, on other servers this bunch is significantly cut
    I remember before closing the Russian server there a bunch of warrior/mage damage was reduced by 75% and normal magic bundles like a mage/warrior were useful there.

So it should be, magic equipment is designed for classes such as a mage or a warlock and is not designed for a warrior/mage, this class is now the strongest in causing point damage, do you propose to make them even more powerful ?, then it will be a very strong violation of the balance of magic classes.
    f you redo the bonuses of gold sets for the warrior/mage class, normal magic classes like a mage or a warlock will generally become useless in causing damage, why think so shallow, let's then remove all magic classes except the warrior / mage from the game))

I don’t understand why such a perverted dump as a warrior/mage is useful on this server, it uses only 2 buttons to cause damage, on other servers this bunch is significantly cut
    I remember before closing the Russian server there a bunch of warrior/mage damage was reduced by 75% and normal magic bundles like a mage/warrior were useful there.

Then let's make DiYCE and KittyCombo bannable, because those addons make every class combo into a 1-button dps class...

Invalid point really.

In any case, warmage is strong and it sure does give other magical classes a run for it's money, but I'm 100% convinced that M/W has a stronger burst than warmage does, and mages are still very useful on Arcadia thanks to the way the instances are built (magical or ranged bosses in Tikal and HoDL).

What I do agree with is that magical gear should NOT be built around one class combination like warmage, meaning there should not be any attack speed added to magical cloth gear whatsoever.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Why is rogue/mage even more speed ?, they reach a speed limit of 0.5 at maximum acceleration, damage will give them more parameters than speed.
    And with the champions, the opposite is true, they have enough damage and there is little speed, speed will give them more parameters than damage.

What parameters?

Increasing the attack speed, let's say by 4%, the damage of every skill is increased by ~4,16% regardless of any attack speed limit because of the damage calculation. That should be clear (@any dev, correct me if i am wrong^^).

Increase attack speed is always better than inceasing same percentage of damage.

• So it should be, magic equipment is designed for classes such as a mage or a warlock and is not designed for a warrior/mage, this class is now the strongest in causing point damage, do you propose to make them even more powerful ?, then it will be a very strong violation of the balance of magic classes.

I dont understand this angryness toward my comment, I didnt mention w/m in any moment. Im sure they will manage class balance as they want changing the current meta of the game making casters better than they are now. With or without w/m, % crit dmg is sad compared to chain/leather gear for all magic classes, mages, warlocks, w/m or whatever.

• What I do agree with is that magical gear should NOT be built around one class combination like warmage, meaning there should not be any attack speed added to magical cloth gear whatsoever.

Hello,

I agree with Orgnix since W/M already is powerful the way he is. There is no need to buff it even further. I myself am bored of playing W/M and like to play other classes and if the Mage-Set would get Attackspeed instead of Castspeed it would completely destroy the fun from playing classes like D/R or M/W

Greets.

Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.

• I dont understand....noone here said anything about cloth sets having atk speed on them...why is everyone opposing something noone proposed in the first place...? :rolleyes::D

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Here are the coordinates of all the tablets you need to find in the dungeon.

8,6 - 65,7
    12,8 - 71,8
    29,6 - 53,6
    75,4 - 12,6
    26,8 - 84,8
    49.9 - 27,4
    88.0 - 28.5 - in lava after 5 boss
    34,8 - 44,6
    6,8 - 75,5 or 51.0 - 26.5 there is a portal in which you need to go in and use a tablet, maybe there are more than 2 of them, we did not check.

• I have a question/suggestion regarding a event of Boss 5. When the Boss goes into the event with the lava flames and says "Lava flames? To me!" you don't see whether or not you have a buff/shield when you have certain buffs active (e.g. electrostatic charge, lightning shield, ion storm, wave armor, etc...).

Would it be possible to at least get a buff icon while you have the buff/shield? Because right know you need to see the blue shield around you if you want to know whether you need to run or not.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Countless players have already complained about the rng at b1 event. One player in our guild came up with the idea, to change that event to not allow player-buffs and/or chests to occur while the correlating buff from the bosses has been removed. Of course, they need to occur again in case someone made a mistake and some boss gains its buff again.

This would reduce the annoyingly long time for all raids while they just wait to have requirements met to progress by rng....

• I've removed some posts that were both unnecessary and not in the right place.

I've left the original request published along with some constructive feedback on that post.

I also edited some of the posts that had 70% feedback and 30% attacks against each other to be 100% feedback and 0% attacks, because they at least contained some useful information that may influence the decision of the developers.

Posts which was referring to minimum amount of players in instance has been moved to ROFL B2 - minimum amount of players

• We have reported this several times and have been told that the card (card-ID 777406) from the worms at b3 Jerath is dropable and that it would have been fixed at some point, but still the worms still behave the same as on day 1 when they die having no loot at all, making me doubt that it really has been fixed. So please take another look at this and check if the card is truly obtainable.

Furthermore I have a small suggestion also for b3 event: All the debuffs from the worms each being one individual debuff are causing some performance issues for some players in some situations.

My idea to solve this would be to make this debuff a stackable debuff that stacks for each worm targeting you, resulting in the same dmg per second you take with just the one stacked debuff.

Thanks for taking your time.

Cheers!:thumbup:

• This card isn't supposed to drop from boss event creatures. There are same creatures in next part of instance which is dropping mentioned card, it is tested and confirmed.

Thanks for letting us know, but....how well hidden is that part of instance? Has anyone already discovered it? Because there are 100% no such mobs on the usual way onwards to endboss.... :/

• I believe I found the same location as your screenshot is taken from, hard to compare to your graphic settings :saint:

This screenshots is taken from a recording from 2.7., didnt have any more recent recordings of that part of ini:

https://gyazo.com/f744758ac7954b4b9992c81f5e84085d

I hope that screenshot is enough as confirmation for you.

So no, we have never seen those mobs in that part of instance, not in our first run not in our most recent runs today.

Maybe other guilds can also confirm.

As far as I know you also should be able to check which mobs have been killed how many times, that should clearly show you, comparing it to other mobs, if those worms spawn for anyone at all....:/