Patch 10.2.0.1000 - feedback

• Up to now I like all the changes that were made, including those done in gorge.

Performance has noticeable increased, more fps overall, especially while running instances like gorge!

First of all the positives for new instance: We had A TON of fun figuring out and learning how to play the events in RoFL while clearing the instance, thats why I dont want to go into deep detail, to not spoil any of that fun for players who are not done yet.

And I believe we will still have fun running that instance for quite some time.

However, I have some points that may still need some adjustment:

Def + HP values of bosses in RoFL could be WAY higher, gorge bosses were much more tanky in comparison, considering current gear. There is no point in this new instance where a boss will live the burst of a full raid. When there was a situation were multiple dps's were fullbuffed, the bosses were down as far as possible in <10sec, this should not be possible with current gear.

Some of our dps would appreciate the debuff you get by activating a trap to have less duration, like ~3min, or be removeable by heals because as it is now it just delays the raid while you wait for de debuff to expire.

One idea to change this would be instead of this huge instant dmg, change the debuff to or add a DoT with a considerable %age of max. HP with a little less duration compared to now.

During Bossfights in RoFL I would like to see more dmg that the raid has to take, on Boss 1,2,3,4 and 5 basicly only the tank takes dmg the entire time unless you are doing something wrong and even then most of it is onehit anyway.

So bossfights are veeeerrry boring for heals, compared to bosses like Melte, Iglis or Glacis for example.

Boss-AoEs, room-aoes (like Heimdall) or DoTs on the raid, even if only in specific situations, are completely missing in bossfights.

This is even more irritating because the trash in between the bosses does so much of all that stuff, which is completely fine and expected for a HARD MODE instance in my eyes.

I am curious for other players opinions on all this!

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Thanks for new update and new ini it brings the server crowded again. But what is my concern will there be any changes to mobs since its imposible to play melle classes on mobs or u will die lots on mobs,as my guild mates said floor inspector. Mobs are imune to silence fear or any crowd control? Ive spoke to some of gms and they forward my suggestion on changing that since as it looks like we need ranged classes for mobs and if u wanna play r/m w/m its imposible due to low hp def. In biger picture ive liked ini alot but in the end all that suffer from mobs is insane and make leave game i think lots of ppl would agre whit me about mobs not takong any crowd control,snails birds etc. Traps should be biger and math on last boss should have a lil more time to do it.Nice combination of tactiks,bringing something new to game.Great ini and great work from all.

Pls share your opinions whit us and lets all agre for mobs that they should be controled somehow like in gorge.

• Snails and Birds for example ARE interruptable, you just cannot fear/silence them!!

In my opinions it is fine that you have to approach those trashmobs with tactics and care for your positioning instead of blindly charging towards all of them and hitting them, expecting to survive everything.

However I agree that melees are more likely to die than ranged classes, but thats nothing new I guess.... ^^

Remember: this is supposed to be a HARD MODE instance. Things should be HARD to do. ;)

Cheers! :thumbup:

• U made Logar fire burn again on this thread? 😂 No hard feelings .. I just want them to be silenced so that skill can be used fear is miss all the time and how ever u aproch it you are dead!Becoming new carpet in new ini 😂 or just let tank kill one by one and hide behind rock.

Even in max range u geting smashed. So when they made hard ini whit traps giant epic monsters and us heros whit warmages who try to rescue the princess they should put some silence or fear so we can give a punch back. Not only to try to go in and instant die sord of not fair fight.

Yes i agree its hard mode and it should be hard, Gorgi is more intense but u can use skills like silence fear lighting cyclone..

I will watch out more on mobs and less on scruit 😂😂

Pozrav (Bye) 🤗🤗

• The new hardmode instance is realy no hardmode!!!

You need not a lot of DMG to kill Adds and boss in the hardmode instance!

The DMG input about tank is very low!!!

The boss events are nice but for hardmode instance not hardmode enough!

The concept is very very very nice => but to low for hardmode. I dont need a new equipment to run the instance faster or better!!!

I said to myself I will not complain about trifles. But the hardmode instance could be really more difficult. Especially if you want to spend the next months or years with it.

You can run hardmode and dont need a tank or dont need support X/ !!!

RIP Offizieller Server 14.10.2018

Account auf Arcadia erstellt 14.10.2018 und Gildengründung Sâcrêd

Schlucht der Eisriesen Gildenintern clear (08.12.2018) &)

Reich der vergessenen Legenden HM SERVERFIRST clear (02.05.2020)

Edited once, last by Rasgard ().

• Many thanks to you for improving performance, now I can play normally, although I have not yet been able to check the performance in the gorge, but the difference is already noticeable.
    For beginners, too, good changes, now they will not complain that the mob is killing them with one or two hits.

New dungeon
    I don’t even know where to start, so I’ll start in order from the beginning
    First, I want to note the beauty of the dungeon, everyone liked it, without exception, here you are well done 10 points, in this dungeon the best for my taste.
    Traps are very annoying and delay everyone, it’s very bad that you can’t remove the negative effect, but in principle, given the horror that goes further, the traps bother me the least.
    The first boss in the last phase requires two tank classes, he will not be able to beat one tank, it turns out that only because of the first boss you need to make a second knight or constantly pump or throw off the champion’s shield, this is very bad, uncomfortable, annoying and discourages all the desire to walk into this dungeon. I really hoped that you left this practice after inferno 4 bosses and we won’t see this in the game anymore, but unfortunately there are 2 bosses in the new dungeon.
    The event on the first boss cannot be done by champions, they cannot get skills, I understand that healers can not get or knights but why can not champs, I propose to fix it.

The second boss, in principle, will go, the only thing on it is to increase the aggro limit, we killed him 2 times and each time in the end there was an aggro search, it’s like Glasis in the gorge, a very small aggro limit. He won’t be able to quickly kill him because of the events, which means that with the new equipment aggro will be sorted even faster.

We didn’t like the 3rd boss at all, it needs 2 tankers again, it turns out that on the first boss you pumped the champion’s shield, on the second boss you reset the champion’s shield and on the third boss you pumped the champion’s shield again, this is some kind of nonsense, this should not be to be in the game.

Here is my suggestion for 3 bosses - remove the mobs and make 4 effects on the boss that are removed as the event progresses, and after that the boss himself does not die and begins to beat the players like a normal boss, so that you can inflict damage on him.

The event between the third and fourth boss deserves a separate negative opinion, why do this, it’s complete nonsense that causes irritation, takes time and discourages playing, none of us think positively about the event with a golem between 3 and 4 bosses.
    I would rather demolish packs of mobs between 3 and 4 bosses, for example, there is a golem and during this mobs appear which need to be killed, at the moment this event is very annoying

Mobs after the second boss are also busting in my opinion, they keep the character in fear for too long, and it’s not right that practically nothing works for them to prevent fear, it may be worth reducing the character’s stay in fear or make other changes, for example, so that the mage could use silence on mobs.

The last boss is the most interesting of all, on it both interesting tactics and damage can be shown.

In general, I would say the dungeon is too tactical, the tactics are literally on every mob, the dungeon is very long.

People come to the game to relax and as a result, such difficulties with tactics only exhaust them even more.

Too much abuse of tactics did not appeal to anyone at all, but in principle the dungeon itself is very beautiful.

The location of the dungeon, the drawing of mobs and bosses is very popular with all our players, without exception, but we didn’t like the abuse of tactics.

Therefore, I can give my assessment on a scale of 10 points.

The beauty of dungeon, mobs and bosses 10/10

Tactical 6/10

In general, thank you for your work, making such a dungeon was not easy, I hope you will continue to delight everyone with a new dungeon in 1 year.

• Hey

I can only agree with what Rasgard has wrote -> The HM InI is not hard enough to be called HM !!

Most trashmobs are in my feeling way to easy and are dead in 3seconds . Bosses take general too much damage .

( When i wrote this i am/was still wearing full Gorge Gear and not Upgraded Gear or Weapon from RoFL)
    From what i have seen from our Runs , the tank does not take that much damage and would ( at the current state of the Ini) not need to make a new refined or golden gear to have no problem to tank this Instance.
    Then there is the same problem with the Healers . From what i have heared / seen from our Runs (mostly)only the Tank takes DMG. That makes it boring for the Healers too.

Furthermore i would like to know if it is intendet that Champions can not play the event at Nayat. If this is not the case please fix it .

Overall i think all Bosses(and trash mobs , a few exceptions of course) except Boss 1/2 need to be fixed or made significantly Harder so that the Instance can be called HM.
    B3 has to be made more Interesting. The Tank could literally go afk and even i as a DD made myself something to eat while playing B3.
    Boss 4 deals no damage and takes way to much damage .
    Boss 5 concept is really nice , eventho i would increase the hp/def of the adds or reduce the time you have to kill them.
    But now, the last boss feels like freeloot

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• First of all, nice patch with nice performance improvements.

But the instance is way too easy for a hardmode. A good geared champion without skilled shieldform can tank whole instance.

As a tank perspective, like me, you don't even need full gorge equipment/stats to tank all. I guess I do not need to say something about boss 1 and 2. Waiting for tank, that's all ^^.

Even boss 3, you only need 1 tank btw, i can go AFK <--- for the whole bossfight and can return after i took a shower or something else. I Hope this shouldnt be intended. If some DEV needs a proof vid where the tank goes afk, let me know it.

Boss 4 is something like trash. Even a Scout can tank it. Maybe because of the abbreviation of the instance name rofl.

Boss 5 hmm... at the beginning it was hard, really hard. Seemed like impossible to kill. Yes it would be a really hard challenge for a HARD mode. But now, the last boss is even freeloot -.- I hope you will fix it like it was a we played him the first time.

• Cheers,

I read a lot of stuff in this thread and see most of it as absolute nonsense, but more about this later.

First of all I want to congratulate you and everything working here on doing a great job with this patch. Of course there are a couple of small bugs, but nobody (at least not me) expected a perfectly finished instance. The first day was a catastrophe for us. Nearly all of our people had their interfaces crashed or couldn't log in, or couldn't load the patch or had problems with their whole UI but you guys stayed pretty calm and helped as much as you could.

Obviously the new instance is the main thing here. but there are also a lot of small changes that make life so much more joyful. I created a new char and saw the new beginners gear. It seems to be really well balanced that you can enter HoS HM, farm stats there and create an income with selling stats or using them for yourself. Also the new beginners bag with 15 megaphones in the beginning is really really nice. Regarding the new talentpoints: 40kk TP is really nice, even though I have only seen it for one class (knight, without any sec class) so far. I don't know if other classes will be well equipped with this amount but maybe there is space for improvement in the future.

Coming to the adjustments in gorge: those are pretty nice, you have to use the boxes now to lit the flames, crit resistance is really low so it is really pleasant now to go through it and farm in the near future. Only thing that really annoys me is a new combination in the Pingou event, that was absolutely unnecessary.

About the game performance: I don't really see a big improvement here. My dc's are still like before, fps is as before that's why I don't see any improvement here. I really hope we will see a much bigger step here in the future (*smirk*).

The new chat colour: I really really hate this change. The yellow is so annoying for my eyes and I really dislike it. Maybe it should be possible to change the colour or swap between the old and new design.

The rework of the transportation book is also not done pretty well. The searchbar is a nice idea but most of my renamed transportation points lost their name, also it's not possible to put your transportation points to your UI anymore which is really annoying aswell.

Now the important part: rofl

The instance in my opinion is absolutely beautiful from design and game mechanics. It is a pure event instance which is what players always wanted. No useless bursting or anything, EVERY boss has his events that HAVE to be played. Proof for that is the progress that many guilds have right now. We have around 6 or 7 guilds (if I'm right) that either cleared the instance already or are standing infront of the last boss. This shows me that everything worked out and that skill and game knowledge is required to clear this instance. Any boosts of any kind of crit resistance or damage or deff are absolutely nonsense. This is not about bursting! It is purely about skill. If you want to make any changes regarding deff or attack of the bosses then you have to take away the weapons that are build so far, because I only see one kind of group complaining here about "too low deff" and this kind of group already has, as of right now, 7+ weapons.

I don't want to spoil anything here in public so I will not go too much into details from every aspect of this instance. But I still try to give as much POV into it as I can.

The trash is really good! You have to use your skills to kill them! Not as gorge with all the stuns and freezes and all this nasty stuff. You either kill them or they kill you. And I like that! An instance shouldn't be for "rushing through everything just to be done in 30 minutes"

Let's start with b1: Eneler is right, you have to play it with 2 tank classes which, in my opinion, is absolute fine. There are so many chain gears for champ on the server and everyone of them with skilled shield can easily tank either the boss or the adds in the second phase. In the beginning we were a little more careful but slowly everything is starting to work out, as it's normal for a new instance.

b2: b2 to me is a pain in the ***. But that's my problem with being sup with not much deff, I can't do the shields close to the boss due to his aoe but that's fine, for that you have a tank or heals. Everything else here is easily to play. I also like the point with the hidden chests and that you have to use some sort of skill that not everyone has (bethomia jumping main speaking here ;) )

b3: this one is the coolest idea I have seen. The idea with appearing in another room is not new (grafu b4) but I adore this, reminds me of the good old days. We have found a nice way to play it and it's a really nice boss to play. And you don't need two tank classes to play this boss. It's easy done with just one aswell.

b4: this is the free loot boss, you need this to boost your morale. it's easy, but not too easy to just burn him down.

b5: my all time favourite EVER. simple, great mechanics, you need a certain amount of damage, you need a good statted tank and some skilled heals and that's it.

now the most frustrating thing: the update system.

There is not a single hint in this instance how to get to this point. One guild was pretty lucky, as it looks like but we have searched every little space in there. Yes we've found the mirror, yes we've found the fairy but that was just out of absolute randomly people jumping in there and scanning the instance for unusual stuff. This is an absolute fail! There should be at least some hints about this at some point and there are none. This frustrates everyone because on one side you make progress with farming the instance but on the other side you don't get rewarded with the "real items". I really really hope some non greedy players will find out that secret soon.

For me personaly I can say: If I find that secret I will share it in forum because I don't want to support a system of greed that damages the server, even though I might risk a kick out of my guild.

The conclusion of all this to me is: This instance is much more than I expected, it contains a whole lot of meme's (cheers Gandalf and Big Shaq) but I think some of those memes will be outdated already by the end of the year and in a couple of years nobody will care about them anymore. Creating an instance that lives much longer than some memes was maybe not the best idea. BUT from fun and game mechanics it is absolutely fantastic.

Greets

• #begrateful

Realm of Forgotten Legends

Devain said all waht is needed to say. Like the idea a lot of the Ini design how it is NOW.
    Also the option to run as 6 ppl is pretty cool.

And the point on we made T18 weapons and now we cry ini is to easy is just childish.
    Gorge of the Ice Giants

Is now how it should be

Performance improvements

Makes the whole game Experience a lot better. 64 bit would make it in premium quality like Arcadia earned.
    For beginning players

Can not say much to it because im not one of them. But it looks like so much more useful than before.
    Other

Everything are nice there but i think the new slots are bit to expensive.

Increased amount of diamonds obtained for ancient mementos exchange -> 50 more is sadly like nothing more.

• You should maybe read our Post correctly Mela . The only one who complained about that the ini is too easy in a LP/Def perspective was me( from a DD perspective)and i am not using a golden t18 weapon , only gorge bow t15 :)

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• It is not about a weapon, if I can go afk as a tank in instance. You need a tikal geared tank, that's all. You need 1 heal for whole instance, maybe except the trash.

T18 weapons or new weapons does NOT count. We cleared and farmed the instance with the old gear like you, didnt we?

My opinion is just, that this hardmode is not really a hardmode like gorge, when we ran with inferno gear.

I do not even have gorge stats on my tank gear and I think, I do not even need inferno stats, maybe not even tikal stats to tank easily. I had the hope of an instance, where is a lot more single target dmg on the tank and maybe more dmg to the whole group in bossfights.

The trash is hard, that is nice, really. Maybe the birds were a little bit too strong at the beginning.

You don't need to cry if our opinions differ from yours. It is all from our / my POV. My wish is an instance where I can have a challenge and not an instance, where you can run with 6 people after the first week, when you are perfectly playing the events.

Please be objective. Everyone has his/her own opinion and wishes

Kind Regards

• My wish is an instance where I can have a challenge and not an instance, where you can run with 6 people after the first week, when you are perfectly playing the events.

I think Mela is talking about the normal mode when talking about "running with 6 people". And you can't compare RofL with Gorge. Gorge was much easier than RofL compared to clearing and even farming even just with inferno gear.

Also our tank does not go afk during B3 since he also has some adds on him, but I see we play the boss different then.

I also think there is a whole lot of damage to the raid in trash. I as wl/m get knocked out instantly when I just stand in group (same goes for our warmages).

Greets

• Well, theres a lot of opinions here to respond to...

First of all Devain: Try to leave out all your resentment towards us in your (maybe) coming posts in this thread, you kinda put urself into the position you are in right now and this thread should be about the patch and FACTS connected to it, not blaming others.

BTT:

You never, NEVER EVER ever need more than one tank for this entire instance. We ran the ini 8 times up to now (including the clear) and are still unsure of some aspects of some bosstactics and how to approach them the best way, but having two tanks is no requirement, unless you are doing something very wrong!

Getting to the aggro cap at b2 is also something i dont understand...even if one dps would deal solo dmg to that boss, he/she would not get that much aggro by dealing the dmg needed to kill it and if you are a tank (knight or champion) you should just stop hitting the boss when getting near to the aggro cap...this is more a big misplay than anything that needs to be changed by the DEVs, especially because noone else seems to have had that problem.

Also I like the events you need to play in between bosses very much, they are a nice variety to hitting trashmobs.

Concerning trashmobs: I wouldnt touch any of their mechanics, they all are fine for a HARD MODE instance, just make them more tanky, same as the bosses.

To say it another time: I like all the mechanics of the bosses very much (except b4 by now). They were fun to figure out, are fun to play up to certain point, but overall they seem too less of a challenge in the long run.

Boss 3 is the best exmaple: everyone is just standing there (or going afk), waiting for dps to do their job, there MUST BE something else happening in that fight. Also I want to say at this point one more time, that you dont need more than one tank for this boss.

Boss 4 is the biggest problem. If you want to have a free-loot boss in that HARD MODE instance, i guess i cant do anything about it, but in my eyes that boss should have some sort of timer like Nydhor, that forces you to kill that boss fast. And by fast I mean real fast. As B4 is now, it is easier than most trashmobs in this instance, which much higher reward. Even the Realm Warden is harder to kill than this one and players are more likely to die there.

Talking about players being likely to die:

This is my damage-taken in our last rofl-run. we ran with 7 players (1tank, 3dps, 1sup, 2heals, yes the dps's had new weapons) and seeing that I took 74% of all dmg only by whitehits from mobs, makes me just sad. Another 17% is from ONE %-dot from trashmobs, all other sources are 2% and less.

Also if you look at how high the hits were, you see that you get way less dmg that you get by tanking gorge with inferno gear.

At b1 I made the mistake to use AoE, thats why I had 0def very soon, getting hit that high, I died, was ressed and until I had all 3 bosses on me again, noone else died. Remember, this was a raid of 7 players. This is a great example of bosses dealing too low dmg to the tank AND raid, UNLESS you do something wrong.

B3 is also quite interesting. He has hit me with max. 352k, 212k on average. I also tanked all his adds the entire time (3673 hits), one more time showing proof that you dont need two tanks here.

Remember, this was a run with 3 dps, so we took a little longer at b5 and he got some stacks, thats why he was hitting me with up to 730k in the end (I believe it was 8 stacks), but the average form the entire fight ist still a mere 150k...no real challenge for tanks AND heals at this point...

This run took us a little less than 3hrs, including time to explain certain bosses for players who were there the first time.

Runs with 12 ppl took us little more than 2 hrs runtime, with a failrate at bosses near to zero, this is nothing compared to running gorge the first weeks. Everyone should agree on this.

So PLEASE, do something to the bosses to make them more challenging, right now the trashmobs are harder than the bosses (after you figured out how the bosses work) and this will make rofl, which has great potential to be my alltime favourite in this game, very boring within the coming weeks and this is way more discouraging than running gorge for almost 2 years...

One last note: I wrote my first post saying that bosses have too low def+hp right after the cleared that 2nd time, obviously we havent had any on those new weapons, to this opinion is based on gear comparable to what everyone else also has.

Cheers!:)

quick edit:

I also think there is a whole lot of damage to the raid in trash. I as wl/m get knocked out instantly when I just stand in group (same goes for our warmages).

this is correct, but if you approach the trash in a tactical way and dont try to use brute force, it should be fine.

and nevertheless, heals dont have any job to do except ressing the dead, if most dmg ppl take is onehit or none at all.

Still boring for heals.=O

Edited once, last by melodic ().

• I will ignore the Off-Topic and start with my response directly :)

You never, NEVER EVER ever need more than one tank for this entire instance. We ran the ini 8 times up to now (including the clear) and are still unsure of some aspects of some bosstactics and how to approach them the best way, but having two tanks is no requirement, unless you are doing something very wrong!

We are playing this event with an "off tank" (champ as per usual, not a real tank) just to make sure nothing happens here. The only boss we are having problems with currently is b2, all the other ones are pretty clear to us when it comes to tactics.

Getting to the aggro cap at b2 is also something i dont understand...even if one dps would deal solo dmg to that boss, he/she would not get that much aggro by dealing the dmg needed to kill it and if you are a tank (knight or champion) you should just stop hitting the boss when getting near to the aggro cap...this is more a big misplay than anything that needs to be changed by the DEVs, especially because noone else seems to have had that problem.

We haven't had this issue so far. Just an aggro reset after add phase but nothing with hitting aggro cap.

Boss 3 is the best exmaple: everyone is just standing there (or going afk), waiting for dps to do their job, there MUST BE something else happening in that fight. Also I want to say at this point one more time, that you dont need more than one tank for this boss.

We have played this boss on our first clear one hour, figuring everything out. But when it comes to time management doing dmg is much more efficient than playing tactics here. And you can not tell me that organs don't have much deff or life.

Boss 4 is the biggest problem. If you want to have a free-loot boss in that HARD MODE instance, i guess i cant do anything about it, but in my eyes that boss should have some sort of timer like Nydhor, that forces you to kill that boss fast. And by fast I mean real fast. As B4 is now, it is easier than most trashmobs in this instance, which much higher reward. Even the Realm Warden is harder to kill than this one and players are more likely to die there.

If you don't click quick enough, you wipe. If you misclick, you wipe. Some zones are not as they are on the real map since they sort of cross on the boss map. If you click the wrong one here = WIPE. And like I said, you need some kind of "burstboss" here. Especially when you cant "burst" on Balton directly and have to play at least one phase.

This is my damage-taken in our last rofl-run. we ran with 7 players (1tank, 3dps, 1sup, 2heals, yes the dps's had new weapons) and seeing that I took 74% of all dmg only by whitehits from mobs, makes me just sad. Another 17% is from ONE %-dot from trashmobs, all other sources are 2% and less.

If you just get white hits then you seem to play trash right :D. I know that my (as wl/m) damage taken looks much different (don't have a screen as I don't take these).

B3 is also quite interesting. He has hit me with max. 352k, 212k on average. I also tanked all his adds the entire time (3673 hits), one more time showing proof that you dont need two tanks here.

I mentioned above that you don't need a second tank for this one. We also play it with just a single tank and he sometimes gets some random hits with around 750k hp loss. (I switch from wl/m to pr/wl for this boss since support is kind of useless here)

Remember, this was a run with 3 dps, so we took a little longer at b5 and he got some stacks, thats why he was hitting me with up to 730k in the end (I believe it was 8 stacks), but the average form the entire fight ist still a mere 150k...no real challenge for tanks AND heals at this point...

We finished b5 with 10 stacks first try but that was just because we played it pretty safe. Hits on the tank were pretty high (we also had trys where the boss had 24 stacks and our tank parried 2,3kk hits).

So PLEASE, do something to the bosses to make them more challenging, right now the trashmobs are harder than the bosses (after you figured out how the bosses work) and this will make rofl, which has great potential to be my alltime favourite in this game, very boring within the coming weeks and this is way more discouraging than running gorge for almost 2 years...

I absolutely can't agree on this. Keep it like it is or MAYBE raise it just a little bit but not much. If you change it too much it will kill the instance like it was with gorge and people who already have the weapons will take profit out of it because those weapons are pretty op (not talking about the grading here, just the base weapons). Also a lot of guilds, that already cleared it, will not be able to clear the instance again and this will frustrate them and make them leave the server real quick.

Correct. But only if its too much. And you could say the same thing the other way around. ;)

I doubt that. You will need ages to refine the gear anyway with clearing Gorge, Inferno, HoTDL, Tikal and RofL on regular base (which btw is a good thing to combine old instances because this brings more stats to the game, which will get cheaper and makes it possible for people that just start on the server to equip faster)

Greets.

• We are playing this event with an "off tank" (champ as per usual, not a real tank) just to make sure nothing happens here. The only boss we are having problems with currently is b2, all the other ones are pretty clear to us when it comes to tactics.

We haven't had this issue so far. Just an aggro reset after add phase but nothing with hitting aggro cap.

I mentioned above that you don't need a second tank for this one. We also play it with just a single tank and he sometimes gets some random hits with around 750k hp loss. (I switch from wl/m to pr/wl for this boss since support is kind of useless here)

You should carefully reread Enelers post, then you will realise that in most of the cases you did cite me, i was reffering to him, not you.

If you just get white hits then you seem to play trash right :D . I know that my (as wl/m) damage taken looks much different (don't have a screen as I don't take these).

Thanks, proves my point.

If you don't click quick enough, you wipe. If you misclick, you wipe. Some zones are not as they are on the real map since they sort of cross on the boss map. If you click the wrong one here = WIPE. And like I said, you need some kind of "burstboss" here. Especially when your cant "burst" on Balton directly and to play at least one phase.

I dont see were this is connected to what I wrote. I wasnt reffering to the wipe mechanic at all. Also be careful of spoilers here! ;)

We finished b5 with 10 stacks first try but that was just because we played it pretty safe. Hits on the tank were pretty high (we also had trys where the boss had 24 stacks and our tank parried 2,3kk hits).

Same here. Kinda also proves my point, that nothing bad happens until you do something wrong.

Edit: forgot one:

As you can see in my dmg-taken, I didnt get any of those "random" hits, maybe your tank forgot to rebuff +def thus getting higher hits? Cant think of any other reason, since its pretty straight on, what the boss does.

Edited once, last by melodic ().

• Thanks, proves my point.

That is not an achievement? I think you get rewared when you do something right, same with when you play something right then you don't get much damage. Same as in every other game.

I dont see were this is connected to what I wrote. I wasnt reffering to the wipe mechanic at all. Also be careful of spoilers here! ;)

You've said the boss should have some sort of timer. He does. We wiped on 2% because we were to slow in one try. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean that I doesn't exist. Also you have like 30 seconds to burst Nydhor in Gorge, while you just have like 15 seconds (maybe even less) on Balton. And yes, I do think one boss in an HARD MODE instance should be a burst boss, as I mentioned, to bring up morale of players that hate doing events and just want to enjoy at least one time their .lua spamming.

Same here. Kinda also proves my point, that nothing bad happens until you do something wrong.

That's the point. If you do everything right, you don't have to fear consequences. Just as in every other instance.

As you can see in my dmg-taken, I didnt get any of those "random" hits, maybe your tank forgot to rebuff +def thus getting higher hits? Cant think of any other reason, since its pretty straight on, what the boss does.

Could be possible. Another reason for a tank not to go afk during this boss.

Greets.

• At Nydhor the first 4ppl die after 30sec, after another 30sec another 4ppl die, after another 30sec another 4ppl die and i think THEN the whole raid wipes. So its way more than just 30sec to kill him.

Also to burn Balton you have more than 15sec. way more. just check your clock the next time.

That's the point. If you do everything right, you don't have to fear consequences. Just as in every other instance.

True, but having literally nothing to do as a heal while everyone else is doing his/her jobs correct is boring. whats the point in running as heal then?

Check your raids dmg-taken during your next run, post it here and then still try to tell me that the raid and tank dont take too low dmg during bossfights. prove me wrong here.

And going afk for 4:59min, coming back to click one skill and repeat that behaviour, is still possible at b3 for tanks ^^

• True, but having literally nothing to do as a heal while everyone else is doing his/her jobs correct is boring. whats the point in running as heal then?

Try running without a heal then and tell us how it was, would be pretty exciting I guess.

And going afk for 4:59min, coming back to click one skill and repeat that behaviour, is still possible at b3 for tanks ^^

I still think we play the boss differently than you do, because our tank has to move at least every 30 seconds

Greets

• Running endcontent without a heal less then a week after its firstclear should not even be considered, yet for bosses it is 100% doable with the correct tankclass. maybe i will try this weekend.

And i would say we dont play b3 much differently, but an afk-tank can "be moved" every 15sec, you should know that playing p/wl urself there. ;)

• I do not want to go into all the statements that have already been made, because everyone has made comments from their own point of view.

That is what I am doing too in a few words.

I think RoFL is a really great new instance which is a long awaited addition to the server.

Even smaller guilds with average equipment have the possibility to master this challenge, which contributes to the fun of the game, as well as the possibility to farm items and not just wait for can buy them.

I know, many others have not same views on this, but in my opinion it is moaning on a high level.

Thanks very much for your great work, keep up the good work.

Greetings