Help me.

• Official Post

Hello,

Please send me a few of your latest crashreports (especially the one visible on screenshot) at PM or by support.

You can find them in main game directory /CrashRpt/ and latest date.

Greetings

• Official Post

Hello,

I analysed your 5 crash reports. All of them were new unique errors related with (graphics) engine we never saw before. I probably fixed 2 of them, so game might be more stable for you with next patch.

But certainly as they are new errors, it means your game client or settings must be untypical. Please send screenshot of your graphics settings (bestly here so it can help other players having same issues like you). Also do you use any custom models or files?

Greetings

• Official Post

Hello,

I see you have also NVIDIA card as secondary. Probably then game is using Intel as primary. You can check in task manager which graphics card is being used by game. If this is Intel, I would recommend you switch to GT (you can do it by changing card for Client.exe in NVIDIA graphics settings panel) and you should get better performance. In my case such switching at more powerful card versions gave me +100% fps boost and stability.

You might also try decrease a little view distance to like 2500-3000 or just try with settings to find the golden options for you.

Greetings

Closed the thread.