Verlassenes Portal des Todes

• Hallo,
    als erstes möchte ich mich für die superspannende Quest Verlassenes Portal des Todes, als ein neues Teil des Kürbisevents bedanken .
    Der erste Teil der Quest erweist sich als mühelos . Der zweite Teil der Quest ist nahezu unmöglich, der erfordert dass man nonstop online ist. Man bekommt in einer zufälligen Zeit Annas Trank, ebenso irgendwann zufällig den Debuff mit dem die Monster die nur kurz bleiben die für jeden anderen Char sichtbar sind (für mich verwirrend). Mein Vorschlag wäre es, die Quest alle 12, 6 oder 24 Stunden machen zu können unabhänging von den Online Zeiten , jeder Char würde individuell für sich selbst herausfinden wann es weiter geht . Eventuell eine halbe oder ne Stunde vorher an den Char eine Info, zB. " Habt Geduld, bald geht es los"
    Was denken andere darüber, wie weit seid ihr ?
    Schöne Grüsse an Paradise :)
    Lil

• I also think some things need to be changed for the quest. At the moment, you just hope that you can collect the potion from Anna and that you are not afk when debuff plus the mobs around you spawn.
    I tried to stand in the house while being afk, and then obtained the debuff (and monsters) when porting out, but then I took the potion and did not get a buff. There seems to be a bug as well. :(

The suggestion by Lilitu to do the quest daily or at specific times seems like a better idea. Another possiblity would be to give a visible buff or debuff with the duration of when the next mobs spawn and when the potion can be collected from Anna.

• I see it the same way, I haven't even gotten the buff yet and already taken the potion several times, I had the debuff on it and the monsters were there, but never got a buff. that can't be what I wanted.
    It's not just unemployed people who can be on 24/7 waiting for hours for a debuff. ?( ?( ?(

• Well i can understand ppls opinion about this and i see that this quest(line?) is not a fast rewarding one at all.
    But.
    We have to stack the buff with the potion 10 times, even if u do that once a day, u only need 10 days to complete that quest and we have time until the event will change again, which will be a few weeks until so. so plenty of time to do that. im not a big fan of 6h onlinetime for the next buff to spawn, but even that is okay, since u in fact can afk in ur house and use potion after u come back and leave ur house. in other games/MMOs u have to grind a he.ll of a lot more to achieve specific rewards and i thinks its okay here, to reward those who can be more active than those, who dont invest that much time into the game. I dont see where this would be unfair.
    I also think this quest is not nescesarily bugged, when it does not work for certain ppl, i had this problem as well at the start, but by now i figured it out by trying different things and communicating with other ppl.
    And this is what i like about this quest. Its some kind of a small riddle, that wasnt solved in the very first few hours, at least not for me and those, i spoke to.
    Now, if the reward from the package isnt complete c.rap, where i think: "why did u do this quest for THAT?!", im okay with it ;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• This quest is now a few days old. I have sat at the PC for all the time I have been awake waiting for Monsters to spawn, click on my Potion from Anna Warrens. But that is all that happens. After a minute or two they disappear then nothing else for 6 hours till they spawn again, i get a debuff, use potion then nothing.

I have tried not using the potion, tried using it as soon as I get it, and tried using it only when monsters spawn. Yet nothing is happening. I was so frustrated that people say its working, so I deleted the quest and will try it again.

I cant say for sure the quest is buggy since the instructions for it as very poor, but if I do the same as someone else why do they get a stacking buff and I do not.

• I have the same situation with the quest as Niirtrii and Badgas. Everything is done exactly the same way as in the players, which counts them buff. Interestingly, I have in guild player what passed the buff and at the second time not. Buff is random or bugged in some cases. After contacting support I am waiting for a change. It's enough in this game of irritation instead of having fun.

• Official Post

Hello,

This activity was designed as extra event you can do once per every Pumpkin Festival, which lasts usually for 3-5 weeks. As soon you understand its basics you can estimate and plan schedule for performing that activity, so you do not need spend all your time on it.

General idea is not virtual increasing online players statistics, as mentioned, it is though to be addition to game play time you earn daily when playing. Resulting in no extra time put into it when you have plan it with your observations.

However, as we discussed your feedback, we will make a few adjustements and clarifications in NPC dialogs.

Greetings

• Thanks for considering adjustments.
    I just wanted to add, that I have the same problem as Yibsi, Niirtii, Dimebag and Badgas. I have tried it for 3 times now and never got the stackable buff. My approach is to take the potion from Anna approx. 4h after the last mob spawned and then wait for another 2h until new mobs arrive. The monitor gets dark for a moment and then I instantly click the potion but I don't get anything from it. I have to say, thats really frustrating...

• The monitor gets dark for a moment and then I instantly click the potion but I don't get anything from it. I have to say, thats really frustrating...

Sadly we hadnt the time to talk about this, but obviously u did not figure it out completely.
    As I already mentioned, u should all stop doing the same thing over and over again, hoping it to work at any point. But if something is wrong and u dont change it, it will never work.
    I see e.g. Badgas and Niirtii standing at Anna all day and u say u watch there other ppl making process in this quest.
    Here are two big hints: U don't! and the "cooldowns" for the debuff and getting the potion are not the same. ;)
    There is a way to make it work 100%, u just have to find it.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I might have missed something, but where in SS can you find Anna, kind of went around all over the map, no response in worldchat when i asked for it, anyone knows or could say where +- i could find her?

- Nevermind, Lilitu helped out ^^ thx

• Es ist interessant dass die Quest im Einzelfall funktioniert . Natürlich funktioniert sie , nur sollte man bedenken welche Opfer man dafür aufzubringen hat . Der Debuff mit den Monstern kommt zu einer Zufälligen Zeit, die Monster bleiben etwa 5 Minuten (alles getestet).
    Und ja wenn Du länger als 5 Minuten mit dem Essen z.B. beschäftigt bist bedeutet es einfach nur Pech ? Das wird der Fall sein, dannach geht das Geduldsspiel von vorn los . Also das passt irgendwie nicht zu Paradise, ich persönlich finde is nicht schön .
    Grüsse
    Lil

Closed the thread.