Question on quests

• Couldn't find a help section, so this will go here...

Did all of the quests get carried over to this server? I'm having difficulties completing a few quests as I can't find the items I need.

First quest is Singing Passion. I can't find the recipe for Ash Timber, so I can process wood to complete the quest.

Second quest is Mysterious Magical Formula. The Flame Butterfly Cocoon isn't where I thought it would be based on the description in the quest.

Thanks

• Official Post

I checked server quest logs and can confirm that:
    Singing Passion has been completed by player 2017-04-11 15:34:45
    Mysterious Magical Formula has been completed by player 2017-04-09 06:42:37

You have to be aware that some quests may have specific conditions, and if you previously completed another quests you may be not able to take/complete another one. Some of them have level, crafts and a lot of other requirements.

• Cool, Glad to hear they aren't broken. Where would I find information to help me complete the quests? People in game seem confused when I ask...

• The Cocoon is in Silverspring at 65.6/74.7 there is this small island with pink cocoons.
    And You should be able to learn recipe for Ash Timber in East Varanas or in Logar.

Big help with quests is addon Quest Helper ;)

• You can use both of this addons, if you stuck or lose the Questline.

QuestState

QuestState adds a tab to the NPC Track Frame (backspace button).
    With QuestState it is possible to search for quests which are not begun yet, quests which are currently in progress and quests which are already finished.
    Additionally, QuestState gives information about prerequisites and it tries to display the NPC who starts the quest.
    Normal quest, daily quests and public quests can be filtered out to fit your needs.

QuestHelper

The QuestHelper will help you to complete your quests.
    - Quest-Positions are displayed on the Map
    - a Navi on the Minimap will Guide you to the next quest Goal
    - a To-Do-List list displays Goals depending on Distance

and if nothing help, you can contact our Support

• Misskatana, I started knowing absolutely nothing about this game and people around here are super awesome, so if you get stuck either post in world chat or in this forum. I'm sure there will be people to help. I've asked the most stupid of questions and people understand the difficulties in learning, and are so very willing to give help. Hope you find a good home here, and welcome :))

• The Cocoon is in Silverspring at 65.6/74.7 there is this small island with pink cocoons.
    And You should be able to learn recipe for Ash Timber in East Varanas or in Logar.

Big help with quests is addon Quest Helper ;)

Should be able to, yes. But after checking Logar, Pioneer's Colony, and Varanas, I cannot find the Ash Timber recipe. 2 flavor of ash Lumber, but that is not the same.

Closed the thread.