Posts by Thranhiril

Mage/priest is a water damage class

I think, this class needs a full rework, since it's the weakest of all mdps classes out there imo. Maybe some CPS rework? There is no cps mage yet, which would be a cool thing I guess? :/

I wouldn't rework it. The class is soooo fun to play (imo). Doesn't have to be strong, even if u try balancing not everything can be equal ever, that is almost impossible to accomplish.

I would just like some adjustments and improvements. I think improving the range on Tide burst is the first step.

But that sounds like an idea. :)

Mage/priest is a water damage class with a main burst spell being Tide Burst ( it is water damage equivalent of Flame).

For some reason Tide burst has only 150 range which feels really really weird, and I haven't noticed it till lvl 60/70 elites, because till then rising tide is the main burn spell. Flame has 225. Rising tide is 225, fireball the same or around that. 150 range is obnoxious.

Thoughts?

I would suggest you do a fine rush to max lvl on first 2 classes to participate in the server and end game. It takes literally 3 days max of questing (if u skip zones once u get appropriate lvl and after 54 u just follow morrok questline and after 92lvl u go to splitwater coast/moorlands), even less if you know what to do ( I did it in 2 days on one class). You can always have that fun on 3rd class.

Why?

I tried the same, but u can't supply yourself with diamonds unless you want to pay money, earning dias is reserved for max lvl chars where 99% of the people are, economy thrives on max lvl, not on old lvls.

In the end your choice, but keep that in mind.

each of them tells you a text, according to the text they say, you have to decipher which instance you should go to.

try to relate it to old, but updated instances... ;)

What? Are you serious? I am just going into game to check that...I have already submitted a support ticket too....

Why is there no info anywhere on that, wherever I googled it just said you have to kill 5 of these..

Edit: quest works normally, I don't know if it was hotfixed since last night or not, but now it suddenly works.

After this maintenance with additional patch, for some reason, my launcher decided to revert to version 10.4.0.2000something and started patching right now all the way to the end.

Hi fellow mages, I am lvl 52/52 mage/priest.

• On another server, best pet for mage was holy fire pet(parrot). What are the best options here and is the holy fire parrot still the best one?

• Could someone provide me with best possible food/potion buffs combo for bosses, because I don't know how potions/foods interact and which one overwrite each other(I just use hero potion and ancient spirit water)?

Best possible buff rotation before a SOLO boss fight? I have a macro which turns in this order:

1. Essence of magic(m/p elite)
    2. Energy Well
    3. Electrostatic charge
    4. Energy Influx
    5. Holy influx(m/p elite)
    6. Intensification
    7. Elemental catalysis

I don't know where exactly to put in ancient spirit water(30sec buff) to lose the least amount of time of most important buffs cause it triggers global cd like everything above.

Is this order correct? I am currently lower lvl so intensification buff adds more to magic dmg than 20% from holy influx. Or should I just follow the order of highest duration to lowest duration buff while keeping elemental catalysis at the end because its the most important one?

Edit: Since I like to minmax I was trying out some macros for ultimative instant combo rotation something like

fireball->phoenix->thunderstorm->static field(only static field triggers global cd) but it seems to me that phoenix is useless to be used in any kind of rotation other than pve ordinary mob clearing alongside other instants? Am I correct?

New player who played the game years ago, having no intention of rushing to end game.

I will level slowly the old-fashioned way through all the zones starting from ch1 because otherwise there is zero sense of accomplishment for me.

Ingame: Cromage

I am a very fast learner, not requiring that much help, also I know a lot about the game already by myself. Just want to get involved with a community.

Hello,

one short question: Can we expect the servers to be back online today or is it rather hopeless?

Greetings

Can you imagine my lack of patience as I downloaded the game for 1 day, now waiting 1 day more, and I haven't played the game for years? xd But I don't complain, just am impatient.

In the meantime, I have managed to (as a returning/new player) get into some deep spots of web aka archives of runes of magic current forums where I found the archives to the very first forums for some general guides.

Talk about inception ha?

Edit: We are in bois & girls.

While waiting, since I am unfamiliar with the situation, I was trying to come up with motives behind these attacks.

To me, the main one would be either someone banned from the server who is actually a developer/hacker or some developers from the official game trying to take down private server? Idk but sad.

One thing though. I have installed Chronicles of Arcadia for the first time ever, client runs patching but pop-up message appears saying "Access denied".

Considering I have played original RoM and am aware how bugs and errors can appear, can anyone confirm this is related to the server being down at the moment or I have to do some manual fixes?

For some reason unknown to me I can't attach a screenshot.