Posts by SpookGezichtje

range of 1000-2500 diamonds

Use the starter gear :P I think, you will barely find something that is equal or better than starter gear within your price range unfortunately. Maybe red gorge gear, clean. But then, starter gear would still be better I think, due to the stats. :/

I see, thanks for your responds. I used my starter gear as Warden, so I kind of wasted that haha. Is there a way to get another copy with diamonds or so?

Hello, I'm a beginning player and I'm searching for some healing gear to start as a healer.

Since I do not have a lot of diamonds yet, I'm searching for something in the range of 1000-2500 diamonds max (as set) the set does not need to contain any stats, plus nor tiers. (only if it's in the price range, then it's okay)

Level:
    May be between 80 and 104, the higher the better.

Thanks for reading!

~ Spookgezichtje

Hello everyone,

I've been playing the game for years, and I returned to play it after a long break. I'm now questing with my friend.

We are searching for a guild. No requirements, just a fun guild, We are still leveling to level 104, but we will get there soon! Whenever we are geared we will join instances on a daily basis. We are both from the Netherlands.

I am Rogue/Warden/Druid at this moment. My friend is a Rogue/Mage/Scout.

(I'm planning to get a DPS and heal build)

Thanks for reading, and responding if you do so.

Greetings!