WTB crafted/ini healing cloth

• Hello, I'm a beginning player and I'm searching for some healing gear to start as a healer.

Since I do not have a lot of diamonds yet, I'm searching for something in the range of 1000-2500 diamonds max (as set) the set does not need to contain any stats, plus nor tiers. (only if it's in the price range, then it's okay)

Level:
    May be between 80 and 104, the higher the better.

Thanks for reading!

~ Spookgezichtje

• range of 1000-2500 diamonds

Use the starter gear :P I think, you will barely find something that is equal or better than starter gear within your price range unfortunately. Maybe red gorge gear, clean. But then, starter gear would still be better I think, due to the stats. :/

off topic, but are crafted gears (armorcrafting/tailoring) any good? Like is it worth spending time and resources on crafting an armor set for yourself?

• Use the starter gear :P I think, you will barely find something that is equal or better than starter gear within your price range unfortunately. Maybe red gorge gear, clean. But then, starter gear would still be better I think, due to the stats. :/

off topic, but are crafted gears (armorcrafting/tailoring) any good? Like is it worth spending time and resources on crafting an armor set for yourself?

Not really. In the early game below lv 100 the sets are okayish purples, but compared to custom content sets, they are useless. We definitely need more crafting content, but I don't have high hopes for that, since it's not that important here. :|

• range of 1000-2500 diamonds

Use the starter gear :P I think, you will barely find something that is equal or better than starter gear within your price range unfortunately. Maybe red gorge gear, clean. But then, starter gear would still be better I think, due to the stats. :/

I see, thanks for your responds. I used my starter gear as Warden, so I kind of wasted that haha. Is there a way to get another copy with diamonds or so?

• The highest crafted gear set I have seen is the transformed Tikal set from the person that you get transported to after getting boosted to lvl 80. That’s lvl 102 set that is a bit worse than the actual Tikal sets.