Posts by Mewps332

It would be nice if intensification gave light damage bonus as the knight mage combo does, since wven with the light buff active you still deal way more damage with flame and fireball which makes half the mage knight skills a waste of time even using.. Sure you came spam chains but even then with muse and music flame and fireball still out beat the damage with cast speeds of 0.5. Just my opinion

Kranis1 that would be cool though were would the fun be if everything was given to us on a silver plater. if that item would exist dude then half the fun of your toon would be done.

I understand, but when theres a multiclass system, I have fun leveling my initial class through story and adventure, but after that it feels like a grind, ,and i, personally dont have fun grinding out xp to level secondary/third/fourth etc... That's the whole point of my request, to simply get rid of the inconvenience of it. The main reason i want it is because i wanna get to a high level, and enjoy doing some of the story without too much of a struggle. I play on this server because of the nostalgia that runes of magic brings me, not to grind. :)

Tbh it would be better to just have an npc who will trade 5k mems a day for 2-3 10kk xp orbs instead that way questing is still needed but it'll help out at the same time, mainly for people who have already finished a lot of quests and left with very little remaining... Gets much harder when you're leveling your 6+ class

Guild "Orden" is GMT +1, but idk if that suits your needs. We're an english speaking guild who do daily mem farming and lower end dungeons as we're not fully end game currently (HoS hm/Tikal) If you'd like to know anything else send a message to Raud or Diao ingame ^^

Hello, Yramrag.

You can buy diamond buy exchanging Ancient Memento's at the merchants found in varanas central plaza:
    500 - 10 diamonds
    1000 - 200 diamonds
    etc
    up to 5000 - 100 diamonds

You may also transfer 10,000,000 gold for 10 diamonds. You can get guild quickly by doing quests or doing dailies in balu village
    10 dailies = 1,000,000 gold

Besides that, farm mirror world daily in a party (Increases loot rates) for mirror shards. Exchanging 250 will give you 1 PoM (Proof of Myth) they sell for around 150-250 depending on the day.

As both have already said morrok quest line make sure you do both sets

Return to glory and envoy of dragons as you wont be able to continue after limon desert

If you go towards varanas snoop they're 4 different npcs standing near a hill each one will give a type of buff: 50% xp boost | 100% loot rate | 100% tp rate and clear all debt, they can be used once a day and then farm dailies for xp aswell as run around higher level zones only picking out simple quests I.e collection etc you can reach 94+ this way

It would be nice if the buff time got increased from 5 minutes to 10 or even 15, since it has no cd time, and just increase the mana cost value to go with the time extension. Becomes a pain having to recast it mid battle while trying not to die lol.

Suggested values of mana cost:

10 mins buff 800mp or 2% mp and 385mp

15 mins buff 1150mp or 5% mp and 385mp

Mage/Scout isn't the best dps class, you just spam shot mainly, but isn't anywhere near k/m damage output.

Knight/mage can be stated 2 ways
    Wears full cloth armor for more damage output, plate can be used for tanking with but not optional as you lose a lot of your power from missing mcrit and matk bonus from gear.

Tanking side-
    Stam/matk x3
    stam/hp x1
    int/matk x2
    or
    stam/int x2
    or
    stam/def x2

Dps side-
    Stam/matk x3
    int/matk x3
    or
    int/matk x2
    stam/int x1

The only 3 high magical damage classes would be mage/warden (70 elite insta cast) knight/mage (auto attack for millions) and warlock/most sub classes.

All wear cloth armour 102 pref full set and aoth mystical and magical atk and crit ring and earring
    mage is better with wand/tali
    Knight 2h sword with temple expeller
    And warlock with staff

I was only using matk aeger wine and was trash mobs flame would hit them at 1.1Mil and then after a few casts of flame it'd drop right down to 127k-230k on same mobs (had to test incase mobs had diff mdef values)

Edit: even to tosh my flame would do the same aswell as while I was plvling my partner ex rates would fluctuate a lot some baby bugs gave 120k while others 350k xp using same potions, varanas daily buffs 100% xp pot and 30% party pot

I've been playing mage/knight for a while now and for some reason my dps seems to be all over the place, before in vale of rites easy mode i could hit 1mil dps with flame, but currently my hits are going all the way down to 122k - 127k and staying there for a few attacks then resets back at 1mil dps :(

It'd be nice to see set skill armors bags in the shop so people don't need to farm dungeons like zs, dl, wa, rt, tosh etc as it's very time consuming and hard to find parties willing to do some instances at those levels ( yes I know end gamers can solo them all most likely) but it's something I'd really enjoy seeing :)

Well tbh if this was implemented into the game then the merch could easily jusy sell dirty tiered stones from 1-6 and cleans from 1-5 that way it's not over powered and still need crafting to be done keeping the economy happy for t10 buyers and sellers etc just a thought.

Is it possible to implement a change to the skill to allow it to use a set bonus of intelligence or wisdom like most melee and magical skills e.g 500 damage x0.10 wis/int to help increase output damage because even at +80 with 60k matk and 13k mdmg it still only deals around 70-120k hits on level 98+ elites :(

Should try out Warlock/Priest, it's not often to see that class combo and the elites are unique, basically becoming a DPS healer as using skills like "Psychic Arrows" (Warlock) making so that there's a chance for "Urgent Heal" (Priest) become an insta cast as well as increasing healing power of the skill.

As the title says, are there any plans to change the p/s combo's level 40 elite skill "Ice Blade" to how it used to be insta cast no CD(Cool down) like it used to be, I really enjoyed playing it before on the [other Publisher] server until they nerfed it badly, :( wasn't able to solo/duo many instances after that. If not that's fine, just would like to see if it'll happen or not, quite happy with M/D atm. :P