Posts by kleinerdeal

Lutine, easy answer : you don't need 1 gear but 2 ( buff gear and good Mage gear) so it is much more expensive than k/wl or did you ever seen someone play Mage with buff mage gear?

Madoxx : I don't know if you are actively playing because I hardly see you online anymore, but from my perspective the balancing of mage and warlock is as good as it has ever been (apart from M/W). You can play any other class if you want and it's fun, unless you're just out to be #1 in scruti.

What I also always do not understand, if there are OP classes why people get upset? The DEV's just give you ways to run instances even easier and faster and thereby you earn more dias. I think something like that is always forgotten. Has the damage become that important to you?

I am of course aware that this is a balancing threat, and things that are out of line should be discussed.

Let`s see what comes with the next balancing or maybe a statement from a DEV about this situation.

Believe me, the same value for an OP M/W gear and OP K/Wrl are almost the same. I myself have someone in my guild who has brought it to the limits. Am I mad now because I'm not #1 on the scruti? No, I am even glad that there are such classes. Players spend more money, which leads to new content coming faster, because the programmers have more capital. Isn't that exactly why these classes exist in the first place? I agree with you that the M/W atm is very strong. But why do people always go for the mage and never the K/Wrl?

I am absolutely "chill", I like both of you. You are right, here everyone should have the right to write his wishes that he has for the game. I thought to discuss it here would not be a problem. I will delete the post my self. Merry Christmas <3

This was a real good patch for monster cards. Now it makes way more fun to upgrade the cards, cause you get much faster to high values.

But i recognize 1 problem.

When you max out 1. stat on the card, an attention bubble pops up. The attention bubble, when you achieved a max value state is a nice Idea. But dont show it everytime, even if the stat is locked, it appears endless times. Its a big timewaster.

Soooooo, after the newest patch, i got also the crash report every time I want to log in.

After some attempts, I figure out that it has sth. to do with the plugins.

For me, it was the scrutinizer.

Have a nice day everyone :)

Heyho,

after the nerf of m/w, because this class relies nearly only on static field, i'd suggest to increase the conversion rate of stamina and strenght of wisdom and bravery (499589). Since you have to use the bad aoes more often and don't have anything else to use for single target than the 40% nerfed static or even just casting flame.

Greeting

Good Idea, i can agree :)