Posts by lolau51

Good morning.

I am Lauhrent de Blangy, wandering virtual worlds, wandering limbo, sliding from universe to universe.

I am an old Runes Of Magic player since 2009, causal-gamer.

I discovered MMORPGs with Ultima Online and then EverQuest where grouping up with other players was vital. I loved the social side of it. I switched games as a result of the community disbanding. I've been wandering around ever since and still looking for another mmo.

From ROM, I appreciate the movement by click AND keyboard AND mouse, the vast and open world, the targeting system, the skills to personalize, the transmutation of gems, the increase and tiering of objects, the harvest of raw materials, and crafting.

I don't appreciate that looted items are superior to crafted items.

I liked the housing of Ultima Online, Asheron Call, ArchAge, Utopia Origin, where you can build a non-instanced house, unlike instanced apartments (Anarchy Online, Asheron Call, ROM)

It was a friend who made me discover "Chroniles of Arcadia".

I wonder if I will come.

ROM is empty, when I go there I only play solo, finding a band is a waste of time when I lack free time to play.

Nevertheless, I spent a lot of time developing my character's skills and equipment (and his mules), and also money-diam's.

But, I read that there was going to be an update on CoA allowing this non-instantiated housing. ...Reading again, I understand that it will be an instance of a detached house with land around... :(

Although: Looking for Challengers for my amazing Maze! , it seems rather that players can create their own instance.

To watch.

And, i'm French.

Bonjour.

Je suis Lauhrent de Blangy, errant des mondes virtuels, vagabond des limbes, glisser d'univers en univers.

Je suis un vieux joueur de Runes Of Magic depuis 2009, en causal-gamer.

J'ai découvert les MMORPG avec Ultima Online puis EverQuest où grouper avec d'autres joueurs était vital. J'y ai adoré le coté social. J'ai changé de jeux à la suite de la dissolution de la communauté. J'ai erré depuis et je cherche toujours un autre mmo.

De ROM, j'apprécie le déplacement au clic ET clavier ET souris, le monde vaste et ouvert, le systéme de ciblage, les skills à personnaliser, la transmutation des gemmes, l'augmentation et tierring des objets, la récolte de matières premiere, et le craft.

Je n'apprécie pas que les objets looté soient supérieurs aux objets craftés.

J'ai aimé le housing de Ultima Online, Asheron Call, ArchAge, Utopia Origin, où l'on peut construire une maison non instancié, à la différence des appartement instancié (Anarchy Online, Asheron Call, ROM)

C'est un ami qui m'a fait découvrir "Chroniles of Arcadia".

Je me demande si je vais y venir.

ROM est vide, quand j'y vais je ne joue que en solo, trouver un groupe est une perte de temps alors que je manque de temps libre pour jouer.

Néanmoins j'ai passé beaucoup de temps à faire évoluer les skill et l'équipement de mon pers (et ses mules), et également de l'argent-diam's.

Mais, j'ai lu qu'il allait y avoir une mise à jour sur CoA permettant ce housing non instancié. ... En relisant, je comprend que ce sera une instance de maison individuelle avec du terrain autour ... :(

Bien que : Looking for Challengers for my amazing Maze! , il semble plutôt que les joueurs puissent créer leur instance personnelle.

A voir.