Posts by strauch

auto attack is your strongest skill? TELL ME WHY a class, using only the !MOST BASIC SKILL! (which every class has) should deal tons of dmg.

auto attack is even worse than spamming only one skill. because you need to press only one button once to deal dmg xD

warmage deals most of its dmg with auto attack? yes but you still need to press other skills WHILE the fight to do dmg.

no one is talking about buffing before a fight.

AND BONUS

i just made a quick dn run.
    Party setup:
    3 ppl
    Tank: Champion/Rogue (active)
    Healer: Druid/Warden (acitve)
    DPS: Rogue/Mage (active)
    3x Knight/Mage (all afk)

now guess how the scruti looked like.
    of course me as #1 but the 3 afk knights were dangerously close to my dmg. they didnt press anything, but i had to maintain my bleedings, use the right skills on cd and feed my char with throwing weapons.

dn isnt hos, so why did then make any dmg?

well all i want is a buff for the rouge :D but nerfing all other classes is also good xd

but without OT i would say a easy to play class shouldnt deal more dmg than those who are hard to play.

more specific.. you should be rewarded for using a 20skill combo and not for pressing one key and then walking away being afk.

buffing other classes could be a solution... but that would lead to even more dmg.. which would require much "harder" bosses. -> these could be "buggy" (im sure that would lead to players crying in the forum about nerfing the bosses)
    ---> nerfing k/m is shorter than buffing classes, buffing bosses, nerfing bosses

for no reason? mh.. i would say if you compare -- the amount of effort it takes to learn how to play and the hard rotation of k/m -- with --the amount of dmg it deals -- you can see a minor reason :D

retarded gms cant even NERF a op class. well kathoo i know what you can and what you cant...

Scout: Well, where to start... This class has been too overpowered lately so it has been reworked. You can leave your feedback in the class related forums as usual.

you probably should stop being a gm if you cant do anything

regarding pdmg damage dealer every class except scout/warden is "banned" :) (poooooor rogues)

you really cry, because your "double click on boss, go afk"-class isnt #1 in the scruti?

boss 1: do it with the op scout you play sometimes
    boss 2: as melee not even 1% harder than with other classes - sometimes you have to do "events" - if you cant, go play something else
    boss 3: what a shame your hybrid class needs to make a successfull whitehit to get your imbalanced dmg hits
    boss 4: its really hard to move while you do nothing execept waiting for whitehits (poooor boy)
    boss 5: burst, really hard
    boss 6: burst, really hard

stop crying about one of your 2 op classes, one of them will do the job.

for faster daily quests where you have to use an item on NPCs

Code
    /script TargetNearestFriend()
    /run UseItemByName("x")

x = Item you want to use

what is this? what are you tawking about? i cant find rules which tell me "DONT KILL DRILLGROUND NPC".

why do i get a 4day ban because i killed 4 mobs? i killed so many of those drillground weapon lvl mobs and i didnt got banned back then.

why do i get banned today? i went there to test my new tikal upper body set and then they died, such things happen - why dont they respawn?
    (if my memories are right, i remember those mobs respawned back then when i first killed them (without getting banned).)

NOW something about my ban (and the logic behind it(which isnt existing))
    the email i got tells me "Killing Drill ground Npcs, this is unacceptable and will no longer be tolerated." ok nice(why didnt nadana get one too?), if it will no longer be tolerated, when was it? and why didnt you tell me it isnt anymore? --- an admonition would be nice.

other people exploit whole bossevents and all they get is --- nothing --- except a fix a few weeks later (and many items they are not worthy obtaining) why dont they get banned for every time they cleared the instance?

tell me something about your logic: killing 4 mobs equals 4 day ban..
    if you exploit a "wheel of fortune" (like the one in itemshop) and you get 10 perfect +20 stones will you get a 10 day ban? and if you get ..maybe 500 -- a 500 day ban? --- not like that ever happened ;)

Tikal already is easy without scouts and most of the scouts dont even go max dex on their gear..
    and btw, everyone who is against nerfing the scout is playing scout.. who might have thought that?

go play your overpowered scout in the easy burst tikal - tactics? burst! - buggy? no, you need more scouts! stil to hard? go cry like you allways do if something is to hard for you.

and i totaly see. the dev team wants a scout only server. nerfing the knight/warrior 10sec more buff dmg to 3sec is clearly to get them to start playing scout.

and you as knight/mage and scout/warden (oh only op classes 8| ) really do know the intentions of the dev team

why are there custom scout skills if you take the canges of the official servers?
    why is it necessary to have one single overpowered class which needs custom op skills AND the boost from the official servers?

i've got a simple question: what were you thinking - you all the people of the developer team - as you boosted the scout AGAIN?
    have you tried out the "new" scout? do you try anything you create? i think you don't.
    or are you trying to get every pdps to play scout?

the scout is simply imbalanced - and needs to get fixed.

i think that was a good decision to deactivate the sigils in dn and hos :thumbup:

.. but deactivating the phenix redemtion after putting them into the weekend promo was.. well... not very clever ?(