Posts by zargophian

CoA without macros/lua/kitty/diyce(lua). … hummm!

From the classes I know(played) only tanks and healers and probably some supports (which makes no sense a lua,etc) and d/wl (the only magical class i played). Have no experience at all with magical classes. Maybe there are more… but otherwise it is impossible to max dmg without the help of 3rd party.

And for those who will say that is possible, think about how can u control buff/debuff timers.

As an example;

“Effect can’t be triggered after xx secs after buff end”

On other hand, if kitty, lua, diyce, macros are legal in game, why not to use them? They really help a lot.

“The one key braindead” will not give any player any joy or satisfaction.

Personally i use kitty/lua for dmg rotations but all “utilities” manual, otherwise u just can’t do well. (Interrupts, etc)

Its also funny when ppl talk about op players etc, if they are op is mainly for 2 reasons, invest time and money which is also a characteristic from the game. Time will give you understanding and knowledge, money will make that knowledge and understanding come thru.

One needs the other only money or only time won’t do it. (Or you will need a lot of time, if even possible)

Sometimes I ask for help on rotations, but I don’t expect for anyone to give me a kitty. Usually when i ask for help with rotation I actually show mine first and ask for some pointers.

So far all have helped me, but if I would as for someone’s lua, well I wouldn’t expect that that person would give it to me :)

At the begging of class balancing I was a bit disappointed with “nerf” but I realised that actually was me that wasn’t playing the class as it should.

If u use scrut, just look at other players from the same class u play and see if u are using the same skills.

I ll give an example… as Scout i really thought that the iSS aoe sucked, 60sec cooldown … pfff who uses that!!! Well… I couldn’t be more wrong :)

Greetings

Zarg

Imagine a druid/warlock with such support.. :pinch:

This says more about the opness of the druid/warlock (which it is(!!!) and I don't think that the 10% nerf on all poison skills will help that much) and less about if the skill should increase poison damage. From the normal wwc benefit all classes that deal dark damage, so it would be the same for the few posion classes.

However, if I remember correctly, such a change was already asked for (quite a while ago) and I think it was explicitly declined.

Would agree on that also... Still am more intrigued with class rotation...

Thanks for the overview.

Agree and also my view on all what u said on GCD.

I can't find an optimized rotation for this class. Maybe I m missing something but I' m always missing one skill.

Wind Arrows with Xbow is only good on burst when using the 5m cd (Arrow of Essence) ?? (maybe I m wrong)

"Another spamable would be too much for the class imo." maybe I m missing something but what is the spamable skill ?

Also agree on what u said on debuff WWC and d/wl but should we think like that ? Should we balance one class depending on other classes ? Maybe is the d/wl that needs review. (just saying)

Also if anyone knows what is the function for ranged attack speed pls.

Hi all,

Could you give your opinion on Scout/Warlock pls ?

Specially on the skill Weakening Weave (which gives dark dmg debuff) and Joint Blow ...

Would not the Weave give a posion debuff (can't think of anything for this skill give dark dmg debuff) ? and Joint Blow have more range and poison ?

Zargo