Posts by Logun

Poll & Upcoming Patches

Some guilds are small or members have conflicting time zones for play, and therefore makes it hard when you need a full team for instances. I would like to see more available instances for individual play, duo play and maybe trio. Granted doing easy mode or lower level instances helps but once you have good gear, it would be nice to run a few things on your own and still get good rewards for it:)

I like the quiver idea, it should be part of the scout, just like a shield is to knight. There seems to be a lot of other things in the works presently, but its nice to have something to hope for in the scout class;)

When I open the wardrobe , I click on the hanger in upper right corner then a bar with costume 5 and an arrow appears, but when I click on the arrow nothing happens, none of my save costume sets appear. If I click on the lower hanger my clothing pieces are all in there on different pages, but none of the costumes I already pre-made or created and put together. Can someone help? ;(

Thanks Amzi for your words of encouragement, I did have a quick reaction to the change and should have waited to see for myself that the changes might be good. I started playing Runes of Magic in 2009 and played it up until this year when a friend told me to come to Arcadia and that I would find it was much better than the way ROM is being run. So I did and I was pretty happy with the changes! But, I also had been playing S/M for 12 years so was worried when I read about the change. I guess we make room for change and this one is a good one as you said if balancing was bad people would not play. Although on ROM they do not seem to care much for what the players want. Take care, see you on the game.

I was gone from the game during that time so not anyone's fault, but I am also pleasantly surprised that I am enjoying the new elite skills! (doing happy dance) I have been trying them out and they are actually going to work out and I am having some new fun on the game with them;) Logun

I went out and tried some of the new elites, and I was surprised that a couple are pretty decent skills, so I will get in a run soon and really give this new combo a fighting chance. I am going to put some time into really learning the changes before I complain again, and have to maybe eat my portion of crow;) ~Logun

My character Logun has been a S/M for many many years, to come on and find that I no longer have my one AOE which is Ignite and the elite skill Blazing energy, was such a sad day for me. The new elite skills were unnecessary, why would you make such a total change to an age-old combination, there are few enough S/M combos out there and to completely change all the elite skills on us is such a major change to this combo, the loss of the skill Ignite is truly a loss. You all ask for feedback from the players and yet that change is huge and had I been asked I would not have supported the change. To completely re-work the elite skills of a combo seems extreme to say the least, please return the S/M combo to its former glory.