Posts by Kaiza

I think the fastest and easiest way by questing is to lv two classes to lv 20 with mobs/quest in howling mountain/silberfall.

After that you can go to Varanas to Hall of the Eye of Wisdom (sry only knew german name, so I hope its also so called in English).
    There you can get your third class and port to Heffner gets unlocked. Just press K-Button and port there.

Do all quests there with your three classes (if you just want play two, also good).
    I changed all 10 lv the class, so I got all up with usable quests.
    As a well known player, it took me about eight or nine hours to get my three classes around 55/55/55 (maybe bit higher)

Perfect lv to start in Thunder Roof Hills. To get there you have to go to Aoutulia Volcano and speak to Mysterious Torroq.
    And there it starts, the Epic Lvling journey to 100/100/100 just start the Toni and Morrok Wallinder quest row. (Countless guides on the internet)

If continue the quest line after reaching max lv you can also get all skills max with one or two classes, can't say exactly because I did some tq's and goblin game during this time.

I hope I could help you a little bit.
    I took me one week to max my three classes by the way.

Best Regards,
    Kaiza

Well reducing def would have almost the same effect than using sigils^^

But pdd's would be more usefull and not only good for trash mobs.
    Maybe they can balance the defense of the bosses, so they have the same magical an physical defense.
    And back to your comment; if defense will be increased after balancing, it would not have same effect as sigils

Quote from int

- Sacred Phoenix and sigils (healing, physical, magical) are not posibble to use on PVP zones and custom instances (HoS and Dalanis Nightmare).

Very nice idea to make it harder for ppl to run this instances, but at the same time you should have also decreased the physical defense of the bosses.
    I also miss some class improvements.

And I dont understand the purpose of decreasing gold rate, but okay...

Best Regards
    Kaiza

You can buy another lv 60 elite skill item and use it again to obtain lv 70 skill.

Or you do the normal lv 60 elite skill quest to unlock lv 70 quest line.

Hello Community, Hello GM´s,

Since few days I have 70/70 Elite for my Warrior/Scout and I wondered why my dmg is not increased by 100% like on official?!

Blood Battle - Blood Arrow increases your Melee Weapon Damage at the same time.

Can you edit the skill, that Blood Arrow increase the Dmg only for Warrior/Scout 100% again?

Best Regards,

Kaiza

Can we get any official statement why devs suddenly decided to stop with balance patches on this server?

They did not stopped with balancing, for example they added few days ago bleed-effect on Shadowstab with axe for Rogue/Warrior.

Maybe they have a lot of work with the Chapter 2 server these days...

Today was a good day!!

I was just running with my Rogue/Warrior throw Chryselia, as I noticed, that my Shadowstab skill caused bleed-effect on my target.
    First I wondered, because I had Dagger on sec hand. So I thought it´s because of this. But then I changed it for Axe and there it was --> bleed-effect again.

It is just awesome!! You take suggestions really serious and implement these change really fast in game!!

Thank you very very much!!

And I hope, that my other suggestions also get real :D

Best Regards,

Kaiza

Hello Community, hello GM´s,

Ingame I am now on my way to lv 70 with my three classes. My only Problem is, that I can´t buy any Gear Package for this lv except the TOSH normal package for 650 dias...

Yeah, I think I´m not the only one who won´t spend this much dias on some weak gear for 5 levels. Same is for the weapons. Why should I spend this much dias for only Normal mode Ini gear...

If you really want to help the beginners to quick lv up, you probably should sell them for 10 dias like the packages before (maximum 48 dias - cause that needs two days of voting). Maybe you can continue to lv 85 in 5 lv steps with such packages. After lv 85 the Quest eq is really good, so there is no need of IS packages anymore.

Maybe you add the weapons from some normal mode Inis 70+ for 10 dias too.

So it is also possible for beginners who only get their diamonds by voting system, to obtain some usefull gear. Cause not every beginner has a guild who can farm equip for them.

Best Regards,

Kaiza

So I am not the only one xD

After a little while of playing this class-combination on Arcadia-RoM I decided to write a summary of all possible improvements for this class.

--> I noticed that the lv 15 Elite from Warrior/Rogue is much better for Rogue/Warrior, so this skills should be switched (that would automatically add bleed effect to Shadowstab)

--> As mentioned in the post below the Axe Dmg should be increased more than Dagger Dmg, I think 10-20% would be enough

--> The Elite Skill "Poisonous Infection" is a very good Attack, but it needs Rage AND has 15 seconds cooldown. So the skill gets only used 2 or 3 times in a boss fight. Please reduce cooldown from this skill to 3-5 seconds or make it spam-able (limited by rage)

--> Finally the lv 70 Elite Skill "Poison Battle Technique" is totally useless, i mean really who uses Whirwind in Boss Battle?! and the extra dmg is only very little... So this skill should be replaced by something more usefull. I thought about something like additional dmg by every white hit while Poisonous. Something like Rogue/Mage, not as powerfull cause I don´t want this class to be the next OP-class. So for example, every white hit causes 50% extra dmg while Poisonous.

I hope these are some good ideas to improve this class.
    It would be a dream come true for me, if I could run with this combo through ini and be usefull for the party.

Furthermore I will say thanks to the GM´s for their great work here! Some improvements like Scout and Priest/Warrior let me hope, that you will also take my suggestion serious.

Best Regards,

Kaiza

I hope you don´t get sick of my suggestions xD

But this server is the chance to make this happen and that is awesome!

So my suggestion to this class-combination is just a simple one:

The two essential skills of this class are "Aim for the Wound" and "Sword Breath". They have a chance to gain additional rage "This skill generate a maximum of an additional 30 points of rage."

The problem is that they just "have a chance" to create rage. So the damage output is based on luck, if you gain rage from this two skills or not.

Maybe you can make these two skills to gain rage everytime you use them. Cause these skills already have cooldown (8 and 10 seconds), this class would not be overpowered with this feature.

Best Regards,

Kaiza

I thought a lot about some classes last time, cause I wanted to try something special, something rare.
    So I decided to look for some Class-Combinations, which were not played so often...

And I found some very nice class-combinations, but all of them have some bad features, which make them not so attractive to play.
    Especially the Rogue/Warrior.
    No one would play with a Rogue/Warrior, when he can choose a Rogue/Mage instead. So i have some suggestions to make this special class-combi more attractive to play.

He had his time, many years ago, when the axe damage was increased by 70% during the dagger damage was only increased by 50%.
    Yeah, now dagger damage is equal to axe damage, both increased by 70%

So, some suggestion for this class-combination:

- Increase axe damage by 80% (maybe 90%, cause its alltough a difficult class-combination)
    - Add bleed effect also to "Shadowstab" with axe
    - Maybe you can allow this class-combination to wear 2-H-Axe

This would make this class-combination much more playable than now.

Would be very nice, if you could make some improvements to this class.

And please bear in mind, that this is my personal opinion. There are no posts necessary to say, that this class-combinations are fine, cause i think, they are not.

Best Regards,

Kaiza