Posts by thor41

i played warrior for 10 years
    I was chosen the best warrior chosen by gms on tr server
    if i say something is true it is true
    if i say wrong it is wrong
    Changing or strengthening the skills of this character is pointless
    What should I do if the tank stays in the dark core, goes away or plays badly, it's none of my business,
    If there is no buff, no one can dps
    Should I sit and cry in case my talent goes to waste because the tank didn't go?

this character only has 2 problems

first anger problem

Second, it has low damage.

1h dmg should increase passively

3 minute frenzy skill must be passive

This character must have single or continuous damage.to catch up with other characters.
    Berserk ability must be passive

some skills shouldn't require anger,and this character's problem is solved

With the warrior you have nothing to teach me

I'm the one who wrote the warrior's book

I played with my hands for 9 years and was the best player.

no one flaunts me with lua or kitty

i learned kitty and lua on this server

Long story short, I'm not writing anything else.nothing to concern me.i am always the best

??? xD

You got it out of context. A nerf to 220% is not enough to justfiy if Shaodw Stab is 1 sec CD with no Global CD. My suggestions have a different Shadow Stab in mind as explained in step 1. For clarity:

Darhan suggested Shadow Stab with 1 sec CD and no Global CD.

I suggest Shadow Stab with 2 sec CD but x2 dmg, but it still has Global CD.

do any of you play war rog
    you are totally ridiculous
    Since you don't know how to use frenzy attack, you want the buff as a permanent buff
    I can always use it
    stupid and useless suggestion.
    This character's damage is low.
    or the price of anger is too high

keen attack do you think everything will be solved if you remove cd

Do you know the working logic?
    If you want to play this character.either anger costs will be low.or passive damage will increase.it's that simple, make the frenzy which is a 3 minute buff passive, its damage and attack speed are very low.disable berserk ability

I don't agree with anything you say.
    Keen attack skills are easy to use
    Frenzy attack skill can't do any dps if it is buffed for 15 minutes and its damage is reduced.
    for this character to hit frenzy attack also needs to be added to his straight hits.
    The frenzy skill, which is a 3-minute buff, needs to be a 15-minute perm.(should apply to all classes warrior)
    and one of the big problems is either the damage done by the skills will increase or.passively need to increase damage.Less damage compared to other classes.
    At the same time, one of the big problems of the character is the anger problem.
    it is necessary to reduce the anger values of the skills or some skills should not want anger at all.

warrior rogue area abilities need a lot of rage its need to be edited

frenzy attack should also affect straight shots

if don't have dwarf ale we cant do aoe and sustain dps

because it is not enough rage

There was peace in Taborea, everything was going peaceful. The volks were very happy together and Taborea's folks were enjoying the best times in its history. Suddenly, something unexpected happened and dragons, two ancient creatures that had come out of the shadows, appeared.From that moment on, they began to burn down all the cities. Nobody even knew where it came from. Everyone was in awe. Or was that legend told by our ancestors true? But that was impossible, one of our ancestors, Morrok Wallinder, had already sealed them. How could they have reappeared now,

No one had seen dragons for thousands of years, they were just stories for our children. These dragons were a great threat to the survival of the races in Taborea, the days of peace and tranquility in Taborea were definitely over, now the only thing left to do was to try to get rid of the dragons again. Varanas eye of wisdom researchers started to do research and found something among dusty books. These two ancient creatures were mentioned in the research notes and legends they found, and their names were the brothers Zhargos and Phargos. While Zhargos was burning everything, Phargos was freezing everything. When these two came together, their strength was unbelievable. The brothers, who had been imprisoned for thousands of years, were very angry and came back for revenge.

The sole purpose of these dragons was to undo their vengeance on the people of Taborea., and they had no intention of stopping for that. There was chaos everywhere. While the folks came together and thought about what to do, civilians were dying one by one, and residential areas were falling to the ground. Against these dragon brothers, any folks couldn't stand alone. Dwarves, elves and humans chose the strongest heroes of their people.Hekhig, the best blacksmith of his kind, started making weapons and equipment for these special heroes, and after months, when all the preparations were over, this special day for the peoples of finally arrived. It was finally time to put an end to it, the peoples were feeling completely ready.

Brothers Zhargos and Phargos last appeared in Chassizz. The heroes, who thought that this region was an opportunity, immediately set out and met with Aydan Highlander. Our heroes had one last misssion left; kill these dragons or imprison them by resealing. Our heroes had one last hope of salvation for Taborea, which we had to believe and we had no choice.

(Charname: Bestdps)