Posts by Allegria

I just wanted that you think before you write, but u showed me right now that this is not really possible^^

have a nice evening nudle

Since we are in the same guild, i know that u dont have a WB-Talisman, so please at least build one, test it and give meaningful advice to the CoA team pls :)

In love your Dönermen

But i am serious about the W/M thing. I like the 2h variant more! :)

Than don't propose that all tali-classes should be nerfed.

Instead, give a productive proposition on how to change the W/M, so that 2h is worth playing.

much regards

ya Dönermen

Since we are in the same guild, i know that u dont have a WB-Talisman, so please at least build one, test it and give meaningful advice to the CoA team pls :)

In love your Dönermen

hey!

since we don't need a secondary password in Arcadia, there is still the bug with locked gear that we cannot unlock them^^ pls find a solution for this.

Thank you and greetings!

Hello,

Firstly all 15 monsters must be killed. According to your message you had 14 stacks, so was last monster killed too? I heard it rarely escapes away, but need to confirm it.

Greetings

As Lutti said^^ they were all dead

Hello,

Sometimes Nayat in her 2.Phase don't accept the white hit from the one with the most stacks, we had a issue that the player with 12 stacks could not activate the boss, anyways he died 2 times and we rezzed him , than we had the idea that the one with 2 stacks should try it before we retry the whole boss, and that actually activated the boss. I think there is a bug sometimes within.

Greetings

I tested it now. I don't see a difference between Oakwalker that much^^

Could u maybe give more details about it ?

Greetings

Hi,

I want to suggest a balance for warden classes. Increase Power of the Wood Spirit damage to 542% from 434.4%
    For the elite of warden/rogue, let it increase the damage of Power of the Wood Spirit to 630% from 564%, but reduce the physical crit damage gain of the elite 40 to 45% from 60%.

Also the ISS Beast punishment (850154) is way too bad with 330% so he works just as gapfiller because u dont have anything else^^, wich i would recommend to buff it to 530% or atleast 430%

Greetings

I would suggest you to check how many attacks you do in a certain amount of time and compare durability loss with other weapons. Every weapon in the game is using the same formula to lose durability except ranged weapons.

Greetings

i will compare it and send it in :)

I think you lvl your 2h sword as an Warden/ xyz so don’t forgett the attack Speed you will get from pets and buffs. Maybe try with other combination to see it’s the same dura lost.
    As I feel 2hour are not that fast to lose 200 dura, but I have long time not leveling my weapons 😅

And maybe you are right.

Best regards

Hey my friend :)

I tried it as Warden/scout and warden/rogue , therefore it's completely not about attack speed.

Its leveling 100- 112 in 2 hours and the dura it to 0 ^^

im clear of it that more attack speed means more attack in a time. but this did happened as warden/rogue the same and this combo just has a 12,4% attack speed^^

Hey dear Gm's, CM's, Dev's ,

There is a bug with leveling the 2H-Sword, the dura falls much faster than on any other wepons, i got 200 Dura on my Lollipop and the weapon was on level 100, my char had 0 dura after 2 hours(+-) and the weapon level was 112.

Please take a look on it, best Regards :)

Allegria

Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:

With upcoming change of tactical smash, even bigger gap between pdps and these 2 classes.

Indeed I don't know where the chain classes will go. their damage is not so dramatic. while cloth layers took the throne quickly.

So please don‘t get me wrong.

First of all the chain damage value is hells crazy at the moment and i‘m sure its the lesding dmg in the game right know.

And the mages did not take the throne, he can literally just keep up fine now, don‘t know why the warlock gets that immense hate right now, just because mages have a chance now to make more than just ‚trash‘ damage.

Take some things serious please and don‘t get the informations wrong.

Have a nice day

Hey Arcadians,

let's talk about the new warlock classes...

The combination is out yet not that long ago and as i see there are a few player flaming on it, but what i can see too is that they ain't playing any mage classes.This should not be a front to them, but actually there are so many good mages in arcadia i think let them handle it by themselves. there is definitely no way that flaming helps you... exspecially not if youre not even a mage.

Best regards

Allegria aka Dönerman

Hey guys!

I actually don't really understand why would you nerf Warden that hard...

Since months I keep looking on the patchnotes, and I'm just seeing Warden get nerfed, a class gets nerfed who not EVEN can keep with any other damage making class.

I just can't see the reason why nerf a class wich can not even barely hold to ANY damage dealing class.

Please do me the favor and overthink this situation with the warden's.

I would be very happy if I could play warden in a instance where i would knowing it's balanced good to other classes.

Don't think im ungratefull please, my english just bad XD

with very friendly regards.

Allegria aka Dönermann :)