Posts by Aresta10

So:

1) Some people have had trouble doing that one clear before, so you made it even harder.

2) They still have to do ini to wear the artifact.

3) They can buy the artifact, but they don't take it.

My conclusion:

It doesn't make sense.
    They have to ask a strong guild to make them q. So they must pay. This isn't fair. It is not fair, since before that others could have done it themselves.

Again, why don't you introduce the RT solution?

And why should it be made even more difficult, if others had it easier before (including you)?
    In my opinion, for the first artifact, the difficulty shouldn't increase. It is fine for an upgrade.

There was a great idea with a board with rt. Why don't you add it? The weaker ones will be able to do q, but will not get the item to upgrade the artifact. And on the higher difficulty level, you'll add your changes as a challenge to players looking to improve artifact. Isn't it a good idea for everyone to be happy? Why makes changes for the strong, hitting the weaker with such solutions?

Why the mobs in KS look to be farmed.

1) You have a revolving daily q (There is a daily q on Xavier, which can be done once a day).

2) After killing Regin, you can re-inst. You don't get the debuff that prevents entry. (Dl is an ini that you can do once a day ).

3) Regin doesn't give a special item to the artifact.

4) You can transform weaker materials into better (like cenedril).

Why WB doesn't look to be farmed.

1) You get the debuff that prevents entry.

I guess it's easy to see the difference.

if the KS was supposed to look different, it's hard to catch. Given points may mislead players. Therefore, I believe that it is not the fault of the players.

If you find this so unfair to weaker players, I honestly don't understand why some ppl of you sell legendary materials for 10-15k dias at Ah xD. Just give it away to weak players for free if it's too unfair and you've already farmed so much ^^. ;) ^^ ^^

The point is, everyone should be able to get it in their group in the same way people had in the beginning. The change came too late and is unfair. Now weaker players have to break through b1 to get materials.

As for the price, nobody tells anyone to buy. I also don't understand why anyone would give someone something for free in the name of equality. For me, equality is the same accessibility. Which has already been picked up.