Posts by Maniek

Is it intentional to not have an additional bonus to physical critical damage in the tank ring id:1220167? I think it's a bit weak, you lose too much, especially when switching to a striking class such as k/wl - of course, using only plate equipment. by the way, you could tidy up the lv of new jewelry, some have lv 104, some have lv 105

Knight/Rogue. I've always guessed he can't use a dagger, but... after the recent updates, where new items have been added, mainly WB hard, and the previous changes on the class in general, maybe this combination could be verified in terms of using the dagger in the other hand. I think it could help a little bit with this class combination

About knight/mage

please make Holy Light Domain give us extra defense or damage reduction. It is a beatiful class but we have low defense and low hp compared to other knight classes

Ja powiem tak, ilu tanków tyle opini..., z własnych obserwacji: klasy grające jako tank - oczywiście eq tankowe - maja wystarczająca ilość obrony (w moim odczuciu nie ma to az takiego wielkiego znaczenia czy mam 3,5kk def, czy też 7kk), ważniejsze sa wszelakie redeukcje itd, gram różnymi połączeniami i czesto połączenia mające więcej obrony dostają większe obrażenia. jeśli chodzi o aggro to znowu ja mam go zawsze za mało:D ale to się chyba nazywa brak ogaru:D

I'll put it this way, as many opinions as there are tanks..., from my own observations: classes playing as a tank - tank eq of course - have enough defense (in my opinion it doesn't matter that much whether I have 3.5kk def or 7kk), all kinds of redections are more important, etc., I play with different connections and often connections with more defense get more damage. when it comes to aggro, I always don't have enough of it:D but I guess that's called a lack of mastery of the character:D

Nie nie działa to tak jak należy, jakikolwiek pet strażnikowy i obawiam się że normalne pety czasem również jeśli ustawią się nieodpowiednio powodują wzrost prędkości rzucania czaru bossa, losowo również powodują czasem uleczenie się bossa. podobnie jest na WB niby nie powinny dostawać debufa od pazurów bo zostało naprawione a jednak dostają....i zarażają wszystko dookoła

No, it doesn't work as it should, any guard pet and I'm afraid that normal pets sometimes also cause an increase in the speed of casting the boss spell even if they position themselves incorrectly, randomly also sometimes cause the boss to heal. similarly it is on the WB like they should not get debuf from claws because it has been repaired and yet they get .... and infect everything around

on the knight/bard live xylophone(1502212) if it is active consumes [Protection of the Past]|(1501939). without using any other skills. It seems to me that it should not work like that.

Jakich nowych graczy przecież ich praktycznie nie ma a co gorsza starzy odchodzą? Nawet jeśli się ten nowy gracz pojawi to skąd ma mieć tego golda żeby go potem sprzedać? z powietrza? Nawet jeśli pojawi się duża ilość takowych graczy i będą mieć tego golda żeby sprzedać za dias to zapewne będzie to cena wysoka więc automatycznie raczej spowoduje to wzrost wszystkiego innego za diasy(wszędzie tam gdzie dolicza się cenę golda) więc potrzeba będzie więcej dias a zatem trza będzie doładować - ten pomysł bokiem Wam wyjdzie....

What new players are practically gone, and what's worse, the old ones are leaving? Even if this new player appears, where is he supposed to get this gold to sell it later? out of thin air? Even if there will be a large number of such players and they will have this gold to sell for dias, it will probably be a high price, so automatically it will rather increase everything else for diasy (wherever the price of gold is added) so you will need more dias, and therefore the three will top up - This idea will come out sideways for you...

I think Proxima means "Venomous Claws" (1501561)

Then it was fixed at 2021-07-19 13:27:44 🤡

Może w tamtym czasie zostało to naprawione ale w między czasie ktoś coś popsuł i zwykłe zwierzątka jak i zwierzątka strażnikowe dostają pazury....i zarażają wszystko w około - od dłuższego czasu tak jest

Maybe it was fixed at the time, but in the meantime someone broke something and normal pets as well as warden pets get claws... and infect everything around - it's been like this for a long time

That's what I tried, and even though the pet tank beats as much as nothing in this case, any change in attack is a minus.

Tak próbowałem i mimo że pet tankowy bije tyle, co nic to w tym przypadku każda zmiana w ataku jest na minus.

Instead of introducing restrictions for pets (because some guard in a weaker eq beat more than someone in a stronger eq and the latter cried), he would suggest giving all eqs the same level and then only get down to balancing the characters otherwise someone will always cry..... He also does not understand such an approach to the issue with 2-3 people crying that something beats harder and already changes are made.... Guard is not only DPS!!!!! So I would ask that this also be taken into account, however, and not on the line of least resistance "changes for each pet of the guard this".

Zamiast wprowadzać ograniczenia dla petów (bo jakiś strażnik w słabszym eq zbił więcej od kogoś w mocniejszym eq i ten drugi się popłakał), sugerowałby dać wszystkim eq na jednym poziomie i wtedy dopiero zabrać się za balans postaci inaczej zawsze ktoś będzie płakał..... Nie rozumie też takiego podejścia do sprawy ze 2-3 osoby się popłaczą, że coś mocniej bije i już są robione zmiany.... Strażnik to nie tylko DPS!!!!! Więc prosiłbym, żeby to też było jednak brane pod uwagę, a nie po linii najmniejszego oporu "zmiany dla każdego peta strażnik owego"

Instances

Dark Core

Added Dread buff for all Warden pets that reduces attack power by 10% permanently.

zwierzątek strażników grających nie jako dps to może bym jednak nie ruszał...... bo nic dobrego z tego nie wyjdzie

A jak już pracujecie nad zmianami w zwierzątkach to sugeruje wyłączyć zwierzątka z taktyk na WB, dotyczy to głównie strażnika idącego w roli tanka

Warden pets playing not as DPS, maybe I would not move ...... because nothing good will come of it

And as you are already working on changes to pets, it suggests excluding pets from tactics on WB, it mainly concerns the Warden who is going to the tank