Posts by Klaymen

Honestly I don't understand the change in mage/warlock. Why nerf it so much, from 30% to 5% and giving a huge hp loss? And the class combo wasn't that strong either.

777040 | Card - Loki - the giant dwarf that commands Asgard armies. His love to wolves made him raise Fenrir from small and trained him into a killing machine. His giant axes strike fear in the hearts of his enemies. Some says he was born from magma.

777024 | Card - Inferno Wolf - one of the smallest wolfs trained by Loki, but still pretty dangerous.

777025 | Card - Inferno Bear - bears are Heimdall specialty, he trains them to be fierce and ferocious in combat.

777026 | Card - Ghost Wolf - the souls of the fallen wolves come back from the dead to fight again for their master.

777032 | Card - Small Fire Giant - inferno has many inhabitants, lava creates even the smallest creatures.

777041 | Card - Fenrir - only his claws can match his fangs. Raised and trained by Loki, his best friend and most trusted warrior. Roumors says that anyone who disobeys Loki disappears in his jaws.

777036 | Card - Ymir - when they are fighting together with Heimdall they are invincible. No one can survive the wrath of such a big creature.

777027 | Card - Fire Gargoyle - when lava turns into obsidian it can form into weird things, of course magic plays a big role in this process.

777028 | Card - Lava Keeper - emerged from the depths of volcano, he protects his home.

777029 | Card - Giant Fire Dragonfly - only the strongest bugs that survived the hard climate of the volcano could adapt and live here.

777030 | Card - Fire Giant - the souls of the fallen soldiers combined with lava turned them into the fire elementals.

777042 | Card - Healer of Asgard - who doesn't need healing? Even in such place they do.

777037 | Card - Small Metal Bug - little metal bugs can still cause big problems.

777038 | Card - Asgard Metal Bug - don't let them near you, or you will get hurt.

777039 | Card - Utgard Metal Bug - i hope you're not afraid of bugs, cause they aren't afraid of you.

777253 | Card - Zak'vi - a huge saber-toothed tiger that was born in the depths of the ice lands. His fur is so thick that he never feels cold. His eyes can freeze anyone that dares to attack him, not to mention his claws and jaws, they are deadly weapons.

777254 | Card - Iglis - an ice elemental that was strenghtened by magic.

777255 | Card - Nydhor - a very old wizard who experimented on the magic found in this ice land. but made a mistake and is now trapped here forever, bound by his own spells. He has gone mad and attacks anyone, even those who try to help him.

777256 | Card - Melte - whale that commands elementals. Don't fall into his water or you will end as a floater.

777257 | Card - Glacis - giant earth and ice elemental that was imprisoned thousands of years ago. Magic that he emits made those lands what they are now. Ice, snow and cold.

777258 | Card - Pingou - don't let his cuteness deceive you, his drive for blood is as big as his measures. Many adventurers thought otherwise and now they are frozen forever.

777259 | Card - Zak'vi Servant - if Zakvi feels threatened he summons those creatures to protect him.

777260 | Card - Frost Mammoth - they could survive only here, in the land that they are not hunted by humans and the cold never stops.

777261 | Card - Grave Reaper - adventurers that froze in these distant lands come back as ghosts by ice that is imbued magic.

777262 | Card - Glacial Terror - flying jellyfish that couldn't live in the frozen waters decided to live on the land instead.

777263 | Card - Glacial Salamander - they adapted perfectly to the cold and snow.

777264 | Card - Conjured Elemental - small elementals that protect Glacis.

777265 | Card - Corrosive Spider - they have abandoned web making, instead they just mastered moving on the snow and are extremely fast.

777266 | Card - Frozen Toad - it's venom is extremely poisonous.

777267 | Card - Gorge Penguin - just a penguin, but not really friendly one.

777268 | Card - Frozen Death Vine - there were plants in these lands long time ago, but magic turned them into bloodthirsty creatures.

777269 | Card - Water Elemental - magical elemental living in the gorge.

777270 | Card - Wind Elemental - magical elemental living in the gorge.

777271 | Card - Crystal Guardian - snow and ice combined with magic can creat most fascinating creatures.

777272 | Card - Baby Frost Mammoth - the young mammoths are still very big and dangerous.

777273 | Card - Hekhig - only survivor of the expedition to discover the mysteries of the Gorge. Very skilled and brave.

777348 | Card - Deep Sea Phantom - if you were ever imagining what lives in the bottom of the sea, you don't have to now. It is real and scary.

777349 | Card - Sunken Predator - the waters here are very dangerous, but these creatures are a threat even on the land.

777394 | Card - Cliff Hawk - their wings can knock over anyone who come close.

777395 | Card - Magma Elemental - hotter than the hottest thing you can imagine and it's moving towards you.

777396 | Card - Volcano Being - volcanos have many inhabitants.

777397 | Card - Earth Elemental - look at the ground, don't fall into ravines.

777398 | Card - Lost Fairy - a rare find, this fairy doesn't appear often. Anyone who finds her is suppose to be very lucky.

777399 | Card - Lake Fairy - doesn't look scary, but it's a dangerous fairy. But she won't harm you if you're not hostile towards her.

777400 | Card - Jungle Beaver - he didn't find any water, any dam to build, so he harasses everyone that come close.

777401 | Card - Jungle Monkey - bananas won't help if you encounter this monkey.

777402 | Card - Vine of the Ruins - being a vegetarian here is not so safe.

777403 | Card - Returned Fairy - what secrets can she hold?

777404 | Card - Jungle Beast - distant cousin of hippo. Still, very dangerous.

777526 | Card - Zhargos - a legendary blue dragon that appears when his twin brother Phargos is attacked. This ancient creature is guarding treasures of unimaginable wealth. Only the bravest and true adventureres found entrance to the dragon brothers lair.

777471 | Card - Czerkonis - general Czerkonis is one of the toughest figthers in the New Pantheon. His armor was crafted by the greatest blacksmith from Chassizz and is almost unpenetrable. Only bravest warriors dare to challenge him.

777474 | Card - Nekdar - great centaur warrior that was enslaved by Zhargos and forced to fight for him. His attacks lay waste to herds of enemies, not to mention his charges are so fearsome that even his allies are afraid of them.

777472 | Card - Lady Timata - the lady of the snakes. Roumors say that she is half naga, half human and that's why snakes listen to her commands. She is deceptive and devious.

777473 | Card - Chassizzene Nex - Lady Timata's sister. Both inhabit New Pantheon where they experiment on daredevils trying to get to the riches that are found here. Her poisons are as deadly as her sharp legs.

777475 | Card - Zhargos' Experimental Body - Zhargos wanted to create his human alike version. He spent a lot of time on this one and his results were more than impressive. But something went wrong and the experiment became an independent creation with the mind of his own.

777373 | Card - Yanamorsi - the largest and most powerful of the beetles in Minas's collection. The balls it rolls can demolish buildings and crush armies of enemies.

777374 | Card - Karver Shattertooth - commander of canine soldiers from the Tomb of Souls. His powerful attacks can even destroy armor and his teeth are as sharp, as the best blades in Taborea.

777375 | Card - Nex of Vortis - yet another of the Nex family. The master of the sands, as elusive as wind, and as deadly as scorpion. Not many had the luck to tell the tale after encountering him.

777376 | Card - Phantom Anubis - after his death, he was brought back to life as a ghost. He is even more scarier than his flesh self. Some say that he can split himself into many illusions to trick his enemies.

777377 | Card - Minas - the ruler of the Tomb of Souls, the great archmage. No one really knows where he came from and who he really is. Is he a fallen mage, necromancer or one of the ancient banished wizards. His experiments are well protected from the outside world and anyone who tries to interfere is taken care of by his servants.

777069 | Card - Plateau Lizard - just an ordinary lizard that can bite if in danger.

777070 | Card - Plateau Fox - what does the fox say? This one is pretty aggresive.

777564 | Card - Ayam War Drum Priest - very famous for his healing by music skills. His rituals can heal even the worst of wounds.

777425 | Card - Fire-Eating Demon Fairy - not the type of fairy you would like to meet. Not the very enchanting type.

777426 | Card - Condemned One - his axe is bigger than his intellect. Dressed a bit like a clown, because of his cap, but he won't really be a funny one to meet.

777427 | Card - Iron Demon Soldier - one of the Demon Lord servants. He fill fight to the last drop of blood, his or enemy.

777428 | Card - Guard Dreadlord - the best of Iron Demon Soldiers were promoted to Dreadlords.

777429 | Card - Giant Demon Soldier - these big, hideous creatures are creations of demon fairies.

777447 | Card - Naos - chosen from many of the soldiers by Sirloth. He was transformed into what he is now - a deadly killing machine.

777448 | Card - Aosniya - what happens when you melt steel with boiling magma? Sirloth wanted to know and that's how Aosniya came to the world.

777449 | Card - Androlier - corrupted by promises of immense power, in pursuit of eternal life he trusted Sirloth and killed all of his family. He sacrificed them for his demon life. Now his soul is as empty as the eternal life he lives.

777450 | Card - Yashi'a - favourite Sirloth's mistress. He bestowed great power on her and trusted with his demonic secrets.

777280 | Card - Unusual Pathogen - this is why you shouldn't leave your garbage in the forest or throw it into the river.

777451 | Card - Kajir - commander of the Condemned Ones. Most bloody and ruthless of them, he doesn't take prisoners.

777452 | Card - Mandala - the biggest, maybe even a leader of the fairies you wouldn't like to meet. Her fire tricks can leave you burning.

777434 | Card - Demon Hand - it emerges from your greatest nightmares, grabs you when you least expect it, your mind needs to be strong.

777435 | Card - Demon Bodo - those Bodo that were taken and turned into the demon slaves now serve the Demon Lord.

777436 | Card - Monster Tiktaalik - fallen tiktaaliks bodies were grabbed from battlefield and transformed into those mindless creatures.

777437 | Card - Executioner - you don't want your head to be near this demon.

777438 | Card - Logar Volcano - first and never tired of the four brothers who holds the rune to the Sirloth's Kingdom.

777439 | Card - Amgar Volcano - second and most bored of the four brothers who holds the rune to the Sirloth's Kingdom.

777440 | Card - Card - Alert Unit Demon Soldier - when the alarm goes off they show to get rid of intruders.

777441 | card - Alert Unit Demon Soldier - captain of the alarm team.

777442 | Card - Yeller - some think that alarms are useful, but you don't need an alarm when you have such a powerful voice.

777443 | Card - Screamer - you think your wife can scream, well you were wrong. Now you know what is like to be in hell.

777444 | Card - Cid Volcano - third and the ugliest of the four brothers who holds the rune to the Sirloth's Kingdom.

777445 | Card - Fir Volcano - the last and the meanest of the four brothers who holds the rune to the Sirloth's Kingdom.

777091 | Card - Nucleus - rubick's cube distant cousin. Who knows what's inside?

777089 | Card - Punisher of the Miniature Sword - a very peculiar creature, looks like a ghost of a centaur. Don't underestimate it!

777090 | Card - Miniature Movable Armor - a tiny golem that was created to bother every encountered person.

777312 | Card - Evil Axe Gang Boss - he is evil, he is leader, oh be wary and just shiver.

Late merry christmas, but still - from guild Bastion! And of course Happy New Year!

Klaymen(guild leader), Proxima, Krasnoludeqq, Kopafa, Mazzi, Jiemma, Dwerg, Bjarkan, Arcanenl, Silverose

Not all of us here, but you know, it's holidays!

I tried the XII accuracy rune and on mage it was okay and on warlock not really.

On mage? Not many resists, like 1%, most on the thunderstorm like 5%.

On warlock? It was way worse, some skills not even 1%, and some I think even 10% or maybe more.

Idk if it's intended or what but on warlock i can't do much more, than to change to 300% to not have any resists. Change this resists stuff, cause it's just boring and not needed at all.

I do always use the Master of the Temple in title system, cause on some skills I had like 20% resists as I remember so I immediately changed to 300%. It's BS for me cause there are so many other useful titles from badge system and I can't use them, cause I will resist. I will try again with accuracy rune, maybe higher one and see how it is.

But still. I think this shouldn't be happening and should be changed to the way it was before.

Sure, more magical accuracy, and where should I get it from? Accuracy rune doesn't help, druid accuracy buff doesn't help, should I stat with more wisdom on magical dps? I don't see chain classes having problems with accuracy, and I don't think they are using runes for accuracy or statting dex.

I have a question about those resists in ini. On magical class, or even knight/mage that is a tank, there are still a lot of resists even with maxxed weapon skill. I mean physical classes don't have this problem at all when they don't even have max weapon skills.

Not to mention that lvling weapon on most magical classes only exists in the itnal camp cause there are no "white attacks" on magical classes. As physical class you can lvl up weapon just by hitting the boss with normal attacks, or on scout just shooting every skill. I don't think it's fair.

Also why some dmg reduction skills don't work on some aoe's(like on idk)?

This birthday was great! I spent a lot of time on boss event with guild friends. Visited the garden, visited celebria, celebrated another year with Arcadia. I even got a great Achilles card, what a catch, right? One of the guildies (thanks to boss event) learned how to play tank, so it was a big thing for all of us.

I also ate a lot of birthday muffin, to celebrate EVEN MORE. I am not going to say what happened next, but it was a bit messy. But still I enjoyed it!