Posts by Ceophilix

Hey Arcadians,

I want to suggest to implement a reset lever for endboss RofL.
    The event bugs regularly almost on a daily basis so i think a reset lever like the 4th boss DC would help a lot.

Thank you <3

• 777071 | Card – Ice Blade Mage Guard: A frosty magician which lives deep in the Ice Blade Plateau. He is known for his strong protection skills
    • 777072 | Card – Ice Blade Guard: A guardian who protects the treasures of the Ice Blade Plateau. His strong armor makes him resist the cold
    • 777073 | Card – Ice Blade Priest: A priest born in the cold. His healing magic makes even the toughest warrior shiver
    • 777074 | Card – Ice Blade Transducer: This researcher loves to live in the cold. He digs deep to learn about new methods to get stronger.
    • 777075 | Card –Ice Blade Devourer Soldier: The origin of this soldier is a mystery. Some people say he was created by Ice and dark magic
    • 777076 | Card – Plateau Ice Fay: A beautiful and graceful icy fay which is rarely seen in the Ice Blade Plateau. Pay attention. She might grant you a wish.
    • 777077 | Card – Plateau Ice Witch: This creature isn’t as nice as the Ice Fay. She is possessed by demons. She is known for tricking invaders and stealing their souls.
    • 777078 | Card – Priest of the Wrathful Eye: Researchers say that his body was made out of Ice… Some say they are some kind of breed of Cyclops that are native to the Ice. Do you own research and let me know
    • 777079 | Card – Guard of the Wrathful Eye: A cyclops that is native to the Ice Blade Plateau. Make sure that your knifes are sharp enough to cut through their thick skin.
    • 777080 | Card – Battle Boar of the Wrathful Eye: A trained boar which attacks invaders on command by their masters. Their skin is thicker than a common boars skin
    • 777081 | Card – Shaman of the Chaos Altar: This kind of Beast idolises stars. Research showed that the tribe holds ceremonies at night to pray for the moons blessing
    • 777082 | Card – Iron Guard of the Chaos Altar: A fighter which is protected by the Ice and moons blessing. There’s a legend about strong war chants at night
    • 777083 | Card – Berhu of the Chaos Altar: This Berhu has a silver fur and a golden armor. A old tale that was found deep in the Ice Blade Plateau once said: Silver like the moons power and protected by the stars light
    • 777339 | Card – Golem Guardian: A Guardian crafted by Sunlight. His energy gets strong under the influence of daylight
    • 777340 | Card – Darkfang: A dark warrior which got enslaved by the great magician Sunlight after a long war
    • 777341 | Card – Nex of Enoch: A monster made out of earth, sunlight and poison. A research showed that his poison can be used to heal rare disease
    • 777342 | Card – Sunlight: A great magician which lives deep inside the Sun Temple. He and his creatures protect the holy Goddess Kadnis
    • 777320 | Card – Sun Temple Combat Mage: A strong Magician which learned to utilize the energy of the Sun. Be prepared to get burned.
    • 777321 | Card – Sun Temple Guardian: A guardian that is native to the sun temple. He lost his eye sight during the great war. But don’t be fooled. The sunlight leads him to the win
    • 777322 | Card – Sun Temple Mage Guard: A magician who learnt how to use the sun to protect his homeland. His deep knowledge in protective magic makes him almost bulletproof
    • 777323 | Card – Sun Temple Devourer Soldier: This soldier has been created with the power of the sun. The use of dark magic makes his skin black
    • 777324 | Card – Mutated Angren Warrior: This warrior is native to the Sun Temple. In old Scrolls researcher found out that Sunlight erased their minds to make them compliant.
    • 777325 | Card – Mutated Angren Hunter: A hunter that follows Sunlights command. His arrows are poison impregnated which makes their targets slower and less dangerous to the tribe.
    • 777326 | Card – Mutated Angren Priest: An expert with nature based medicin. He is known for using the poison from Nex of Enoch to make the Angren Army stronger.
    • 777327 | Card – Mutated Entling: A tree that has come to life through the magic of Sunlight. He used sunrays to make the trees protect their forest. Some people say that Entlings make this world a better place. They only attack when you harm them.
    • 777328 | Card – Mutated Jyr’na Druid: A druid that is specialized on magic. He lives close to Sunlights sanctuary to learn from his magic.
    • 777329 | Card – Mutated Jyr’na Scout: An elve scout which lives for the hunt. Throughout their journey they earn the right to craft their own special bow from the wood of Sunlights Sanctuary
    • 777330 | Card – Mutated Jyr’na Guard: This guard wears a special armor which has been blessed by the magic of the sun. There is only one place where it can be crafted. This is a secret that only the Jyr’na elven know.
    • 777331 | Card – Mutated Temple Demon Weed: A very aggressive plant. A research made clear that just their touch could lead to a painful dead. The poison is not just in their leafs it’s all over their bodies.
    • 777332 | Card – Mutated Temple Giant Mantis: Here’s a short recipe for a great Mantis soup.. Take two Mantis claws, two cups of Pukari milk a few herbs from the forest and cook all ingredients over sunstone fire for 15 minutes. After that add some sunlight spores and enjoy.
    • 777333 | Card – Mutated Temple Carnivorous Plant: A plant that lives deep in the forest. There’s basically no research about them since no researcher ever returned. I think this plant loves to eat knowledge.
    • 777334 | Card – Mutated Temple Pukari: Slow but strong beasts that are hidden in the Sun Temple. Some people learnt how to use these beasts to survive since their milk is full of nutritive substances. A little fact. Male and Female specimen are optically identical
    • 777456 | Card – Temple Naga Patrol: A Naga that lives in the Pantheon. His job is to keep invaders out of the castle and protect the treasures that are hidden in the Pantheon. Make sure to silence them before they can make alarm
    • 777457 | Card – Temple Supply Naga: One of the most important kind of Naga. Without this Naga all of the other ones would die slowly through hunger and thirst. He can’t fight at all so he must be protected
    • 777459 | Card – Temple Naga Warrior: Be aware of these terrible enemies. Their knifes are sharp, their hands are fast and their power is deadly. If you’re not fast enough they will kill you with ease
    • 777459 | Card – Temple Naga Guard: This Naga lives in the Pantheon to protect the most important kind of Nagas. Their armor is way thicker and resilient than the armor of other Nagas they are born to protect.
    • 777460 | Card – Temple Naga Assassin: I heard a trick that If you attack a Naga Assassin from behind that they can’t harm you. I call it “A stab in the back”
    • 777461 | Card – Temple Naga Mage: A magician who is familiar to dark magic. There are rituals made by the Naga that most of the human beings fear. We don’t know enough about their power to prevent their rituals. Maybe if we can find their source of magic.
    • 777462 | Card – New Pantheon Demon Soldier: A Demon created by the Naga. Maybe the scientists have found a way to adjust the normal Naga DNA to a stronger one. We need to learn more about the process.
    • 777463 | Card – New Pantheon Butcher: A strong Demon. His axe is soaked in the blood of many humans that tried to kill him. A legend says that his head is just red because of his enemies blood.
    • 777464 | Card – New Pantheon Snake Demon: A Demon with green skin like snakes. It just doesn’t look like the skin. A fact that researchers found out while studying a dead example is that he needs to shed once a month.
    • 777465 | Card – New Pantheon Tentaclion: The best example of a failed ritual by a Naga magician apprentice.
    • 777466 | Card – New Pantheon Guardsman: A warrior that has been tortured by Nagas. The only reason why he is alive is that he started cooperating. I think we lost his soul to the Nagas.
    • 777467 | Card – New Pantheon Combat Mage: A strong magician which lives under the influence of the Naga tribe. His magic power increases when the Nagas hold a dark ritual
    • 777468 | Card – New Pantheon Mage Guard: This magician has a strong protective mind. They say it is possible for them to protect allies just by mind power.
    • 777469 | Card – New Pantheon Researcher: Their work is brilliant. No other Research has digged so deep to get to know the Nagas better. Many research would kill to read their logs.
    • 777470 | Card – New Pantheon Devourer Soldier: Probably the best result of a dark ritual. These soldiers are born out of dark magic and follow their commands without hesitation. They are born to serve. Don’t underestimate their power
    • 777031 | Card – Conrack: A Demon that protects the Entrance to the Inferno of Divinity. Conrack has the ability to set everything on fire no matter the material. His teeth are sharper than anything else. They can easily bite through metal and with his claws he can climb where ever he wants to.
    • 777033 | Card – Sigurd: A very old tale tells the story of Sigurd and Letin. Two legends that only existed in old books. They say that Sigurd has sent Letin to live with the humans and protect them. No one ever thought that someday Sigurd would fall for Lokis lies.
    • 777034 | Card – Surt: Surt is the leader of the fire creatures. Old tales say that Surt was born during the Big Bang. Until now he lives deep in the Inferno to rule over fire, magma and Destruction.

Hey Community,

i want to suggest that The Blessed Spring Water (ID:621525) buffed by a priest/warlock can't be replaced by a Blessed Spring Water (ID:500536) by any other priest class.

Priest/Warlock:
    - Increases received healing by 15,4 %

Normal priest class:
    - Increases received healing by 8%

Thank you :)

Hey,

I want to ask if you can implement an NPC where you can trade Repeat Tickets for example:

2x Malatina Reset Ticket for 1x Goblin Reset Ticket

2x Daily Quest reset ticket for 4x malatina reset ticket

Since you don't get Goblin Repeat Tickets via VIP

Please let me know what you think about this.

Thank you in advance <3

Hey,

I want to report that everytime I use Skill (ID:498628) Spatial Jump in DL after 2nd Boss and before 3rd boss the whole group drops out of the zone and spawns under the instance.

I don't know if this is a known issue or not. Would be happy if you can fix it :)

Have a good day

Hey Guys,

I want to suggest a change in spawning Anselve (ID:101344) Aisha (ID:101342) and Akeli, the sage (ID:100200)

Currently it's based on a small percentage per monster to spawn them.

I want to suggest to change it to a kill counter for example:

Option A:

- Anselve needs 25.000 killed Ystra Winter Spiders (ID:100368) to spawn with a 100% chance from the 20.001 Spider
    - Aisha needs 15.000 killed Winternight Ice Witches (ID:100276) to spawn with a 100% chance from the 15.001 Ice Witch
    - Akeli, the sage needs 5.000 Elder Reindeers (ID:100272) to spawn with a 100% chance from the 5.001 Elder Reindeer
    (The spawn chance of Elder Reindeers from Giant Antler Reindeer (ID:100139) doesn't need to be change. it could stay that way)

Currently the problem is that some people farm these monsters and get them after 30min of farming or an average of 3.000 kills (Anselve) and others have to kill 30.000+ Monsters and don't get a single spawn (Anselve).

Other option is:

Making these bosses quest related:

For example accept a quest and get a kill counter as buff.. after killing the amount from Option A you can get a spawn (Buff doesn't reset with log off or zone change)

With that change you can encourage people to farm them and set a goal for them and make it less rng based.

Furthermore it's more likely that people farm these monster if they were excluded from the bossevent.

Thank you in advance <3

Thank you Cruvor.

I think in this case they need to rework the heal formula... so that improving your gear is neccesary to do enough healing. But some fellow players and me experience this

Hey,

I was wondring if it's possible to change the Icon of "Invisibility Potion" (ID:200172) or "Universal Potion" (ID:202153) since they share the same icon in the action bars. Sometimes it's very confusing and you click Invisibility Potion instead of Universal Potion

Thank you <3

Hey, I hope this is the right place for it:

Is it possible to change the buff value of the priest/druid buffs back to fixed values. The whole "who's buff is better ahh XXX one's better so we take him with us" or you're not allowed to buff 'cause XXX has a higher buff is more than exhausting.

- Concentration Prayer (ID:493530)
    - Grace of Life (ID: 490290)

- Amplified Attack (ID: 490491)

I don't know if it was discussed before... but it is becoming a big problem for many not "high-end" geared people.

Furthermore it's bad in my opinion that all neccesary buffs of priest and druide are general skills...

The focus of the class balancing should be to make all classes kind of equal and not give up on their favorite class. Regarding the heal rework:

Currently you get forced to play druid/priest in almost every raid. That isn't balanced in my opinion.

I would wish for more diversity in the class selection and i think that can be fixed by making the priest buffs or at least Amplified Attack (ID: 490491) and Concentration Prayer (ID:493530) Primary only

Thank you <3

Hey,

since the Kladoren Dipper (ID:107103) only spawns once during the epic quests in merdhin-tundra which makes farming the card extremely hard i want to suggest to make him like a "world boss" that spawns in the city cadoon.

There could be a respawn timer of 72 hours after the kill for example.

That would make farming the card easier and wouldn't end in creating 100 toons which have to finish the epic quest until that point.

So summarized:

- Kladoren Dipper (ID: 107103) "friendly" world boss in Cadoon with respawn of 72 hours

Thank you <3

Hey fellow Arcadians,

I would like to suggest that since the Phirius Shells got revived by giving the possiblity to get "xxx of the Unknown One" & "xxx of Times Past" stats that the Proof of Myths should get that too.

Maybe by giving the possibility to pull worldboss stats "xxx of Titans" et cetera for a certain amount of Proof of Myths for example:

World Boss drops 5 Proof of Myths (ID: 241706) per kill
    A Titan stat could be worth like 50 Proof of Myths.

With this possibility we could give a "lost" currency a second chance and stats are farmable for smaller guilds/players too and since the respawn timer of the "resentful" worldbosses is still high it wouldn't be too easy to get.

Proof of Myth events (time events up to 3 or 4 days) could be possible too like you run selected instances with your guild and obtain a special amount of Proof of Myth at the Endboss.

Please let me know what you think about it.

Thank you <3

Best,

Ceophilix

Hello,

to be honest with you guys it can't be in your interest to make heal classes completly wisdom based in this short time. Some ppl can't change their whole gear this fast to wisdom... With my heal gear (able to heal every content) I'm not able to heal inferno anymore... this is just ridiculous and makes me wanna quit game...

With all these buff/cooldown/ability changes you destroyed the fun of the game for me. Everyday new changes makes the game not worth playing and you can't focus on your main class because it gets so many changes everyday...

I hope you fix some things back because with the current heal formula and some buff changes it's not the game we used to know

Have a great day!

First of all I want to say thank you for trying a class balancing but it's really hard to play anything with everydays new changes... It would've been better by far if you tested it first before implementing and trying to adjust it for weeks.

I'm not the person that usually writes in forum but i want to make a small suggestion since this balancing is still in beta with all these nighttime patches.

My suggestion:

If you try to force us to use wisdom now pls make the Wisdom/Wisdom stats more usefull by changing the useless magical Attack to Defense.

https://gyazo.com/6b5de830cf5bf27398c3032f8c486e70

Thank you :)

Hello,

i want to suggest a new relationship called 'Cousin'

For Example:

Distant Family - Level 1 - Healing Increase 200 Points
    Distant Family - Level 2 - Healing Increase 400 Points + 1%
    Distant Family - Level 10 - Healing Increase 2000 Points + 10%

or

Distant Family - Level 1 - Received Healing 5%
    Distant Family - Level 2 - Received Healing 10%
    Distant Family - Level 10 - Received Healing 50%

Thank you for your attention. I'd like to hear your opinion on this :)