Posts by deathxjoe

Guía para el ingreso al Salón de la entidad - Guide to enter the Hall of the entity

Para completar los requisitos tienes iniciar la cadena de misión “Los espíritus desesperados” para ello tienes que hablar con Daris (55.44,79.08) en el Salón de clases de Varanas quien te facilitara la misión “Presagio de oscuridad”

To complete the requirements you have to start with the mission chain "The Spirits of Dispair" for this you have to talk to Daris (55.44,79.08) in the Varanas Classroom who will facilitate the mission "Ominous Foreboginds"

forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/4580/

forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/4581/

Al aceptar la misión tienes que hablar con Tabor Chanep (66.4,115.61) cerca al salón de clases de Varanas, quien te trasportará a Puerto Añicos en costa corriente Atroz.

When accepting the mission you have to speak with Tabor Chanep (66.4,115.61) near the Varanas classroom, who will transport you to Port Shard on Splitwater Coast.

forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/4582/

Hablar con Celina Wendersort (54.81,76.41) completas la primera misión de esta cadena quien te enviará al castillo Brisal para iniciar tu aventura en este continente.

Talk to Celina Wendersort (54.81,76.41) You complete the first mission of this chain who will send you to Brinewind Castle to start your adventure on this continente.

forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/4588/

Esta cadena de misiones te hace explorar los siguientes mapas, en caso de no encontrar la siguiente misión puedes guiarte del addon QuestHelper escribiendo el nombre de la última misión realizada.

This chain of missions makes you explore the following maps, in case of not finding the next mission you can guide yourself from the QuestHelper addon by writing the name of the last mission carried out.

• Costa Corriente Atroz - Splitwater Coast
    • Colinas de Farsitán - Moorlands of Farsitan
    • Tasuq
    • Korris
    • Enoch
    • Vortis
    • Chassihz

forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/4589/

La cadena finaliza con la misión “Los auténticos motivos de Zhargos” en Chassihz la cual te permitirá el acceso al Salón de la entidad (72.1,75.8) donde está ubicado el nuevo world boss.

Importante: no es necesario tener completa la cadena de misión de morrok.

Important: It is not necessary to have the Morrok quest chain complete.

Lista de misiones - mission list

ESPAÑOL

ENGLISH

Por último, tenemos que hablar con Kerley Hill (81.07, 14.52) para aceptar la misión “Errores de cálculo imprevistos” y derrotar a Zhargos y Phargos

Lastly, we need to talk to Kerley Hill (81.07, 14.52) to accept the quest “Unforeseen Miscalculations” and defeat Zhargos and Phargos

And for small guilds there is an easy solution. For example let the classes give the old buff below a certain wisdom threshold. But I guess this isnt the answer and totally the opposite of the reason, why the healer got these changes

This is a good option, however what I mean is that in high instances some dps may not let healers run with a certain amount of wisdom or very little, that is why it can take away chances for those just starting out .

why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?

:?: :?: :?:

I never said such things. Stop telling something, that I never said. I like the healer changes, that buffs benefit from wisdom. Please read carefully what others writing here

I think you should read well or it will be that the language barrier does not allow us to understand each other well

The change they made seems good to me, but it takes away the opportunity to appeal to healers with little knowledge or who are just starting out, I suppose that nobody will want to enter the game and spend 1k euros on the first day, they should review and do that be intermediate

same like dps? anyone were angry about new dps players doing low dmg? Why should ppl be angry about healer buffs? If a healer has low gear and the dps are angry, they should send all stats and clean stones to the healer :D

why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?why remove opportunities? or is it that they only want to play between 10 people on the server? It is not bad that the buffos benefit from the wisdom of the healer but it seems disproportionate, or would you like to have healers with enough wisdom so that you have maximum dps?

The change they made seems good to me, but it takes away the opportunity to appeal to healers with little knowledge or who are just starting out, I suppose that nobody will want to enter the game and spend 1k euros on the first day, they should review and do that be intermediate

My suggestion for an aoe skill for sorcerer sting

Bursts of darkness

Cost: 15 energy - 15 focus Radius: 100

Launch dark-infused shuriken blasts generating 690% primary weapon DPS

I'm going to think about creating a mechanic if they accept the proposal

Hello, I wanted to know: if 1 dex gives me 1.3 patk and 1 of str gives me 1.2patk in the case of rogues, why in the game I see that people who go with 3 stats of str and 3 of dex do more damage if a Rogue or Scout is supposed to scale don the skill attribute? I have asked and they tell me that the Rogue scales better with str than with dex, please, someone to remove this doubt from me, not let me sleep 2 days ago

Rogues get less patk from 1 dex compared to str, but 90% of the spells have an additional small dex scaling. And tbh i dont see the problem with 3:3 statting, you can take the 3 highest stats which is an insane advantage over other classes. Imagine mages with 2x int int rofl/gorge/inferno :O

From what i know Rogues get 1,3 Patk from 1 Dex and 1,2 Patk from 1 Strength for Scouts it is vise versa ( so i have read in forums some time ago^^).

90% of the Skills from rogues that have a Dex Scaling are from what i have seen are useless(0.2x Dex for example) and only /Druid has a really good Dex scaling (correct me if im wrong here ) .

Greetings

What you say is true since I asked the GM how much of patack gives me 1 dex and how much 1 str, therefore what is happening is an error of their developers, which does not make sense why make a pj that climbs with dex benefits more with str, gm say something or am I wrong?

I do not understand being that the dex provides more attack to the rogue or scout in theory going with 6 dex should be stronger compared to 4 dex: 2 str or 3 dex: 3str, I can not understand how a dex character scales better than with force that with its main attribute is something ridiculous or simply its programmers are incapable

Si el objetivo es correr rofl durante 4-5 horas una vez, entonces sí, puedes despejar con el equipo completo del desfiladero, y eso es si todos ya conocen buenas tácticas, pero el nuevo gremio no tiene ninguna posibilidad en esa configuración. Además, no tienes nerf en un 30%, creo que el 15% estaría bien. O simplemente deberías nerfear dmg en rofl agregando algunos beneficios para definir a mobs, jefes, algo así como en RT donde tienes dificultad broneze, silver, gold. Saludos

una excelente idea ya que esta afectando a jugadores que recien comienzan y quieren farmear hacerlo a su ritmo y pues algunos se desaniman, sugiero revisar este ultimo nerf de daño general ya que esta afectando a muchos.

An excellent idea since it is affecting players who are just starting out and want to farm to do it at their own pace and as some get discouraged, I suggest reviewing this last general damage nerf since it is affecting many.

I've been seeing how this general damage reduction goes, rather remember that you have new players who are arming slowly, not the same speed as someone who buys diamonds and can quickly arm themselves with gold, it would be better to increase the difficulty of the rolf instance, increasing statistics to the bosses or add something additional so that it does not affect those who have just started, realize that there are people with effort farm and now they cannot simply as an example before a friend could make grotto (normal) the first boss now cannot even do it, And that frustrates, it would be nice to have a solution, the nerf and buffeting of classes is something that must happen from time to time since if the game wants to stay alive it has to exist, but just think not only of the endgame players if not the that they are still beginning that they are striving.

Hola he detectado un problema con la habilidad Tiro Forjado su descripción dice lo siguiente:

Pero en realidad no se acumula 10 veces solo 4, por favor solucionarlo .

Hola quisiera reportar error en las habilidades ya que no se muestran imágenes y también no están traducidas al español , en caso de la habilidad fast draw , tengo una sugerencia como lanzamiento rápido, además no esta la descripción correcta en alguna elites , por favor soluciónenlo antes posible :)

es

Tienes información sobre clanes que hablen español ?
    Me siento solo :c
    Gracias de antemano.