Posts by Nicething

Okay that nobody has mentioned it. So first of all the ini is good so far :thumbup: . So I'm not going to continue to rate the ini here.

But I have a problem with the fact that a piece of the game's DNA is broken, namely sending, exchanging, lending and giving away items.

I don't like the fact that weapons can only be unbound once. This should be removed again.

Nicefoxeye

4. Exploring New Ways to Obtain Gold: We are actively exploring additional methods for players to earn gold and welcome any ideas from the community, so if you have any - please describe it in this thread.

so why no Boss Drop of Gold ? an Endboss give u an amount of Gold (Personal drop)

I mean it can't be the solution that you have to farm gold for hours to be able to buy buffs and then start to run inis, sorry?!

100% and new players currently have little chance of finding their feet here, which is gradually drying out the game

(Urgent Need for Changes in the Gold Economy on the Server)

Hello Community,

I hope this message finds you well. Lately, I've been reflecting on the state of the gold economy in our server, and it's apparent that some crucial adjustments are needed. I want to share my thoughts on this matter as it affects all of us.

Currently, we receive 30,000,000 gold daily from the NPC in exchange for 300 diamonds. At first glance, this may seem reasonable, as collecting it daily totals to spending 9,000 diamonds on gold per month. However, this becomes a significant concern for endgame players who face numerous additional costs, depleting their gold reserves at an alarming rate.

As endgame players, we encounter various expenses, including enhancing equipment(10.000 each stone), upgrading skills(ISS), and other in-game necessities(Buffood, Rune extraction etc.), all of which require a substantial amount of gold. The current daily gold amount falls short of meeting these increasing needs.

Moreover, the Auction House is nearly empty of gold, creating a scarcity that impedes players' ability to buy and sell items effectively. This lack of gold in the Auction House creates a stagnant environment that negatively impacts the overall player experience.

What's noteworthy is that the 9,000 diamonds, equivalent to approximately €50 when purchased through normal in-game currency recharge, is an amount many of us may already be spending each month without realizing the actual monetary value.

(Offtopic but right here needed too)

The real issue extends beyond gold, as the overall financial burden for endgame content continues to grow. For instance, in addition to gold-related expenses, there are purchases like buff food, hammers for the robot, Draco reset tokens, and more. As if that weren't enough, the new Prestige Pass, priced at €20 per month, further adds to the financial strain on players.

It would be greatly appreciated if the developers could take swift action on this matter. They could consider increasing the daily gold amount, introducing alternative methods to obtain gold. A balanced economic system is crucial to ensure a fair gaming experience for everyone.

Let's come together to advocate for change and hope for a positive response from the developers. If you've faced similar challenges or have additional ideas, please share them in this thread. The more voices we have, the greater the likelihood of being heard.

Thank you for your attention

The egg thief title requires the collection of 60 eggs (stacks), but the event buff is only 120 seconds and a cast takes 1 second. The running time is not negligible due to running and random eggs.

Please adjust the number of eggs required