Posts by paluzara

And one more thing that I just noticed about b/ch is that its unable to do his combo on shieldeds enemies like IDK last boss and Necro shield guys and boss, I dont know how that works and why for example rogues can apply their bleeds but other classes dont since for example Posionous Integration is not stacking on those mobs so you deal literally 0 dmg to their shield :D

Hi about b/ch consider adding same mechaninc as you did to r/m hell blades of making Poison Mist trigger with offensive skills and reduce your rage once pher trigger and also make it that the buff does not dissapear if you hit 0 rage but it would not deal dmg if you dont have rage. I think this could help for b/ch survavilty since atm I feel that melee bards (atleast leather ones) are too weak to even tank 1 hit and getting agro from that pema aoe always equals death.

Rip R/S fast draw :D

It is also intended that even if you are using skills you have to still move to prevent losing Rune Overload. For example if Im tanking a boss that doenst move and Im spamming my skills Rune Overload will also stop since Im not moving and its kinda annoying just having to move to prevent this. This also happens with K/m but since K/M aoe doenst have cd you can refresh it isntantly.

We are excluding custom content from this checker, if you give the instance where you need to stand idle without moving for long time, we could exclude it too.

Greetings

I didnt know that custom instances were exluded, then its perfect like this. I was just testing in atlas and I was losing it constantly fighting against the doomies thx for the answer

"Rune Overload" from Champion/Warrior stops after 10 seconds. can you fix this pls? or change the tooltip. thx.

Not moving will result in losing similar buffs, it is our bot preventation.

Greetings

It is also intended that even if you are using skills you have to still move to prevent losing Rune Overload. For example if Im tanking a boss that doenst move and Im spamming my skills Rune Overload will also stop since Im not moving and its kinda annoying just having to move to prevent this. This also happens with K/m but since K/M aoe doenst have cd you can refresh it isntantly.

Ey A small suggestion for R/sc, the clone that apears when Substitute triggers is wearing the defacult base skin of your character. Would be posible that it mimics you skin too :D I dont like how it looks right now on my character

Hi , is there any way of stopping Sea Megawind (Light boss) cast Hells Impact, I tryed everything I could on my last runs but that lady hits like a truck on high loop, and if she get combined with the katana guy I get basically oneshot or im forced to look for few heals even with the rogue iss. I feel like that long cast has no counterplay atleast for the classes that Iv played.

Why did you do Light pulse on ch/p a 1h hammer skill now? How its supossed to work now as dps swapping between 1h for aoe and 1h for single, Why not just force to use a hammer?

Hi It would be cool to implement a training doomy that you can place at your house for exmaple or in guild castle and that you can completly custimize, for example like setting his hp/def/atack values, buffs that player gets debuffs that doomy gets, sige warr title etc (Like a sandbox mode) for training and testing combos w/o needing to use the acutal buffs from the player and leting us optimice to the max potential :) I still dont get when to use atak/dmg food or when tu use -As% +%dmg title ;(

Hello I would like to know if there is any way of disabling or enabling some specific sounds in game. For example disabling all the sound effects except the perfect slice exclamation mark . TY

About Bard/champ

This class is really fun and interesting and has his unic single target combo (Mixing posionous integration with lost sanity) and the use of multiple elemental dmg which make it way different from all the leather classes.

Right now on its current state I would say that is one of the most powerfull AoE burst class althought is not easy to execute. But in average It leaks dmg. His sustain dmg on mobs its really poor and I feel that Im doing like 30% less dmg compared with r/m or r/s sustained dmg for example that are actually really good on sustain and around 20% less than my own r/ch. that is also a burst class IMO. I cant really compare with other players about this class cause I dont see many ppl playing it maybe becasue the setup of weapons needed is also not the best for leather (x1 1h tiered hammer and x1 tiered Tamb).

Finally I would like to add some points that might help to improve this this class:

1.To increase sustain dmg a bit just increase dmg poison gain from

, or increase dps of ,

or reduce max stacks required of needed for to make max dmg and increasing focus recover pher stack.

Increasing poison dmg passively is also going to increase aoe burst and single dmg so you might need to consider nerfing .

2. AoE burst is not easy to execute since the AoEs are hard to hit since

is a cone shape aoe that might need a bigger cone and

that needs a target that I would remove and make it a surrounding aoe like r/ward or r/s aoes.

3. Finally would be cool that let be played on a jukebox also for QoL buffing.

In conclusion I really like this class but right now is not conforting to play for what it requires .

thx for your time

Ey a litle suggestion for R/ch, I would like you to increase 1h hammer damage gain from

to make 1h hammer viable for this combination, right now I feel like we need so many weapons to cover class leather combinations. With this change you would match the 1h tiered hammer of bard/champ. And also you would increase the 1h hammer value that is currenlty only being used on 2 dps classes (If im not wrong).

Hey on r/ch this new Dwarven Forge giving max stacks of Poisnouse Feedback for 4 minutes is making you have permanent 20% dmg if you dont use poison hands and allowing you to use Energized hands, kinda fun interaction

I would like to be able to click on a card from my bag that I already have on my deck to replace it, right now I have to look for the card that I want to replace, exctract it from my deck and add the new one this way would be less anoying imo

It has happened to me in 90% of the attempts Iv done. I play at medium graphic settings and 1080 resulution with self effects on and some times I got crash just at the start of the fight and some other times I crash when second tactics starts and I move down where other tactic is done. Its a bit annoying to redo interface every time I do this boss :D

indeed R/K class is very interesting. but in order to make a real tank I feel like I need to add something. Can anyone who understands this class give me advice?

greeting

With this class with gold leather gear 3/3 stated + Wb shield stam/dex stated I`m able to tank up to Hoto/rofl. Since the last change of adding a 15 min def buff Its really easy to play. You wont die if you are fully buffed on def and you rotate your displine shield and your 99 Iss correctly. The combo is as simple as spaming Hole Strike, and Punishment to get the agroo buff as fast as posible mixing if with the white atacks. You can also use Throw to pull mobs from far away,

And the problem on that I see on this class is that is hard to do big pulls cause your main AoE is your white attack and some times mobs are dead before you can even Atack once :D

Is really fun class to play

Hi I would like to propose to remove the gold cost of extracting runes from the equipement, for me this is a kind of unfair mechanic cause you already pay for the rune, its like yours and you have to pay to move it to another weapon or armor, feels very weird to me and the cost of removing a XIII rune is almost 100 diamonds on gold that is kinda crazy to me. So wolud be cool if that prize get completly removed or lowered to the point that its insignificant.

Suggestion for r/k :

Add to the white hits (Skill ID: 493025) healsyourself for an %amount of the dmg.

Completly rework elite skill (Skill ID: 491551) So that so gain more resistance or def or dodge on (Skill ID: 490152) or make another skill that gives aditional pasive agro

I think this way r/k could be a more consistent tank :)