Posts by Melov

Good start with catch up system and new instance. Since this game mostly revolves around endgame make a similar catch up system for rofl gear aswell(hos or mystic altar very empty these days).

Nostalgia content: Warr binpike and his brother hard mode

Increase the difficulty, last boss drops titan stats to adjust/balance prices on those stats. Stat alone is nothing special, rarity makes it overpriced.

Tactical attack ( 491142):

Remove global cd trigger on this one or increase % dps, outdated skill right now, used to be good on official servers with multiple bleed effects but not really usable on coa since it triggers gcd, we have better options on almost all warrior combinations right now.

Copy leveling experience of gw2, majority of mmorpg players thinks this is the best and most fun leveling experience atm.

For example - in starting human zone, every 15min there is an event you have to kill 50x fungus, 50x wolfs to spawn main boss. After an event you get exp to level up from 1-5lvl and so on. With this system you also show new players how the endgame will look. Also give them some special currency from this events to buy some item shop stuff like madox mentioned.

Gw2 leveling mostly works really well largely because of the fact that zones lower than your character level adjusts the player level to match the zone. Not sure these open world events work so well in rom when every mob is 1 shot by any level 105 player that comes by.

If its too hard to adjust zones they could rework the festivals, add zones for leveling etc. There is alot of options to make a better leveling experience. Take a look at how many ppl are doing festivals, not many i would say. people are mostly forced to do it for zodiac/draco pets but outside that festivals are outdated and most of ppl dont like to do them.

Copy leveling experience of gw2, majority of mmorpg players thinks this is the best and most fun leveling experience atm.

For example - in starting human zone, every 15min there is an event you have to kill 50x fungus, 50x wolfs to spawn main boss. After an event you get exp to level up from 1-5lvl and so on. With this system you also show new players how the endgame will look. Also give them some special currency from this events to buy some item shop stuff like madox mentioned.

A must thing that is currently missing is also WORKING GROUP FINDER. spending 100x megaphones to form a raid is outrageous.

This would also help new players to form parties for zone events.

Example - look at ffxiv system and copy it

Make it so pvp arenas give exp orbs to level up just like in pve.

Make some kind of catch up system. Especially for pets/cenedrils. You cant expect ppl to play 1 year just to catch up to old players, they lose interest in the process and leave the game.

To be honest, its going to be hard to get new players in such an old and outdated game.

If you have the legal rights for this game, just rerelease the game at some point, this would bring massive amount of players into the game.

Weapon skill is probably the worst thing ingame. Its not designed for coa server rates. Takes too long. There is so many possible ways to reduce the time doing this. Just add an item in IS that increases weapon skill to certain level or buff encyclopedias ingame. This item can also drop from mobs, mw inis or from minigames for f2p players.

GS for support classes/heals is way too high indeed, you just locked majority of players out of endgame content on server with already low population compared to other mmos.

Hopefully pvp remake is done right or i move to cheaper or less addicitve mmorpg. nuff said

Great idea from groot, here is another one:

Put npc ingame that sells golden wings for huge amount of honor points, increase max limit for honor points. Make it so you can obtain honor pts from arenas, not just from sw. Put best skins for honor points aswell.

Greetings,

Im looking for active english speaking guild on this server, some info about me:

- Activity: every day, want to reach endgame asap

- Experience: Played since chapter 1 on and off(official, rompvp, later arcadia), played majority of classes, very versatile, i can play support or heal at start because of lack of equip, i enjoyed tank/dps the most, know my way around macros/kitty, in my best days i topped every scrut chart as dps, tanked every instance with wd/w

- Classes atm: mage/warlock/warrior/knight/warden, if i find some serious active guild on this server i plan to level them all to max and get max equip possible

pm Crypto ingame.

Hello,

This game used to be my obssesion for many years since open beta on og servers and even on private server after i lost all hope in gameforg-e with their managment of the game.

Every now and then i check back to coa to see whats new and every single time you(coa devs)surprise me with changes. Salute to devs for making this the best rom server ever.I spent my fair chare of time on this server aswell. Since there was so many changes on class elite skills and set skills i would like to know about all the changes done.

is there any database that shows all data about classes from this server? Im trying to roll a new character but before i do that, i would like to know which class combinations are viable in endgame for support, dps and so on.

Thank your for your answers,

Melov

hello,

that itch for runes of magic came again so i decided to start from scratch on arcadia. I am looking for some english speaking guild to have fun with. I used to play this game alot on eu official server(smacht/siochain) then switched to rompvp and even played on arcadia for many months before i decided to take a long break.

Pm me here on ingame: Crypto