Posts by rascellian

I also don´t get why Rogue/Warlock is getting nerfed, this class is designed to do a lot of damage in single target situations. There are just not many reasons left to play it anymore except for instances like necro. Why should i play this class now when there are Rogue´s that almost deal the same amount of damage at bosses but have AOE´s or support for the group like Rogue/Druid.

that's not a big nerf for rogue/warlock, if you play with katana that slice bleed is compensated this damage, i don't know about how daggers feeling right now on this class

It doesn´t matter how big the nerf actually is, for almost any instance it´s just not worth playing it because it has no AOE´s except for Soulstorm. Now i don´t even consider playing it anymore because i can play R/B, R/D, R/Wd... which have AOE´s but also strong single target burst.

I also don´t get why Rogue/Warlock is getting nerfed, this class is designed to do a lot of damage in single target situations. There are just not many reasons left to play it anymore except for instances like necro. Why should i play this class now when there are Rogue´s that almost deal the same amount of damage at bosses but have AOE´s or support for the group like Rogue/Druid.

I think Rogue/Scouts major problem is that it´s very inconsistent and weird to play after the fast draw changes . Mobs need to be perfectly lined up and are split up alot of times, you need to be in a very good position to hit most of the targets which is not always possible, fast draw has a low range, means if the mob is getting pulled somewhere else while your cast is running your dmg will be messed up. Cast time of fast draw is also very high, the mob youre targetting is not allowed to die too fast or it interrupts. Then there is also stuns like soulstorm which is ruining lineup or any other stun which keeps mobs separated. Just too many different factors are deciding how high your damage output will be.

I suggest to make fast draw an aoe where no target is required so it´s not interrupting all the time and it´s just hitting mobs in a radius of 80 how it used to be before it got changed. I would also lower the channel speed to 2-2.5 secs without precision buff so katana players can hit their slice better.

Of course it would be overpowered like this so you also have to nerf something. You could:

-decrease the overall damage of fast draw

-increase the cooldown

-limit the targets

Think this would make the class much more enjoyable.

Greetings

Hi,

i want to suggest a little change to the katana gloves. Please consider adding movementspeed to them since it can be quite challenging to stack the slicebuff in certain situations and also helps with getting out of dangerous situations faster.

Greetings

R/S is still waiting for an adjustment of assassins rage. Just add range weapon damage please, you actually wanted to nerf offhand dmg only.

Anything planned for R/S since now with assasins Rage only buffing main hand, mostly all of R/S elite skill are not getting benefit from it.

I would like to return to a post of Luciaa.

Rogue/Priest is not really able to compete with any other class combination and is a bit uncomfortable to play due to its high mana costs. I suggest to change following skills:

(491540) from 12.1% dmg ---> ~16% dmg

(492627) 2% mana ---> 1% mana

(493260) 5% mana ---> 3% mana

Greetings

I use Perfect Slice, then i'm spamming Low Blow until i'm almost out of energy, wait for the moment where my energy recovers automatically and afterwards i hit with the second slice where i get around 28 energy back. Tried this a few times, always the same result.

Recently i´ve noticed three things about the Perfect Slice.

1) You are not getting 50 energy back when hitting successfully, not even close to 50 and the value can vary.

2) Elemental damage doesn´t work in open world at all and sometimes on dolls as well. Happens when you do the last slice which will provide the grandmaster buff and switch targets for each slice when stacking it up.

3) After you lost the grandmaster buff by failing and the target still has 3 bleedstacks - if you hit successfully again while bleed is up, you will get the grandmaster back. Not sure if this is intended.

It´s only wearable in your offhand. Dps needs to be nerfed for sure - but this item is a nice way to bring back daggers into the game since Katana is better by far right now, just needs a bit of balancing.

Is it still planned to make the Rogue/Knight a plate tank? Byte

Because i would really like the idea to be able to tank with leather gear and stamina accessories/wings equipped, using a skill that we already have on the warlock/knight (Dark Hand, 1490590). You could change "Lion´s Protection, 491552" to the same. This class also needs a few AOE´s that are not normal whitehits and some passive aggro increase.

With magical gear you have so many options and viable classes that are doing alot of damage, you can even heal as warlock/druid or tank as warlock/knight. Compared to leather our options are already very limited so why would you take away another class from us instead of just trying to rework it for the few leather players that are left.

Greetings

nerf rouge scout with new robot its op again XD

Better nerf robots in general, they bring way too much damage into the game and make the content that has already been easy, even easier. Weakening of all classes that benefit alot from damage shouldn´t be the right way just because overpowered robots got released.

Substitute is (as expected) very overpowered btw, it does like 25% of your total damage now. You can easily cut the damage value in half and it will still be very strong. The Skill was fine before but i like the fact that it is a 15 minute buff now. Just reduce the damage and it should be fine.

I am fine with the Katana "nerf" but can we get a separate sound setting to adjust perfect slice volume since it can be really difficult to hear when Surge is running or you have a Mage, Priest(with a certain setskill, think it´s the level 80 one) in your group or just use voice communication in general. Also hard to see the exclamation mark when everybody has cenedrils out, pets are talking or players when they play music with macros/addons. I think the possibility to adjust the sound itself should solve this problem.