Posts by Magarock

It would be really nice if we get those buffs when we enter a pvp-zone, 490290, 490491, 491472, 490298, 499884, 490248, 491466, 493530, 1490516, 491640 (also those buffs can be adjusted if they are too much^^). Having these buffs means that many players are not disadvantaged because they don't use buffchars for pvp, the fights would last longer and players will be less likely be onehot. This would also mean in Siege war buffchars don't take up space of other guildmates and it would increase the performance for those who would have them logged in.

Hello, after testing the 1vs1 arena quite often, it happens very often that as a druid/knight (don't think it's an issue of the class, but i only play this class xD) I often don't get atlas tokens, even though I have 5 kills, against a player who was not afk/ a real Player not a twink. Also thought it would be because i did not do that much damage in this fight, but when i tested with Nyex i did like 1.2kk dmg and healed around 4kk and had 4kills and also got no atlas tokens. Would appreciate feedback explaining why I'm not getting any atlas tokens.

Also i suggest to reduce the damage of 1490751 and 1490750 in PvP by 10% or reduce the wisdom scaling of the skills since this class is overperforming in 1vs1.

Greetings

Hey, I wanted to ask if it could be changed that Warlock looses Psi outside of combat. In some cases when it's combat and you want to go into willpower blade stance or willpower construct stance and the mob dies you loose 1 psi and you can't go into those stances (I know using experimental Dwarven Ale solves this problem). It's in my opinion unpleasend to play. In my experience Warlock's are one of the weaker classes right now, because of that it wouldn't inbalance this class.

Regards

Its probably your play style and since whole Sacred liked this comment, that confirm it. Warlock is top mdps in our runs and one of best dps. Wl/r and wl/w even wl/m are top dps in overall. Guess we have less big pulls and more sustained dmg. The new perma aoe is insane in not so fast/pull everything runs. Only mage I can keep up is m/s and is because pet goes wild with supports (maybe that is gone with last night patch tho :P)

In my Opinion in different group constellations there is an inbalance in terms of dmg (sustained dmg and burst dmg, group pulls etc...) You can also see this with Champ/Warlock in some groups (longer fights) he performs way better. The reason i wanted to ask if they could change the Psi loose outside of combat is because it's for me unpleasant to play if you have 6 psi and want to go into a stance and can't because the mob die..... The problem won't be if there are longer fights less pulls ( most of the time combat).

I take back my statement that this class is one of the WEAKER(not weakest) classes, but in different group constellations/group gameplay they perform different and if they really overperform then sure go ahead and nerf them. I just want to have a pleasent gameplay(makes more fun to play) then a class which tilts me because i had 6 psi and loose combat and can't use a skill.....

Regards

Hey, I wanted to ask if it could be changed that Warlock looses Psi outside of combat. In some cases when it's combat and you want to go into willpower blade stance or willpower construct stance and the mob dies you loose 1 psi and you can't go into those stances (I know using experimental Dwarven Ale solves this problem). It's in my opinion unpleasend to play. In my experience Warlock's are one of the weaker classes right now, because of that it wouldn't inbalance this class.

Regards

Hey, Champ/Druid "Chain Drive"[621252] doesn't reset the cd of "Rune Pulse"[1490690], also the skill "Rune Recovery"[1490573] says, that a critical hit of "Rune Pulse"[1490690] should cast Recover on a nearby friendly target which it does but also if you land a critical Recover on a Target "all" member's in range with low hp also get a Revover (2-3 times for each person).

Greetings

Hey, i have a question/suggestion.

Would it be possible to change skills like Thunderstorm, Meteor Shower, Healing Arrow, Surge of Awareness,....(All aoe skills that are placable) to be casted without ingame macro [/script CastSpellByName("Name of the skill")/wait 0.1/script SpellTargetUnit()] at the position of the cursor with a specific key combination(that the player can choose).

Greetings