Posts by Remaxan

Even so i think this is no problem and it's easy to adapt to it. At least i had no problem with it. If it's still not this then problem is probably with her skills as healer

You can just simply delete directory with the game.

We don't store any additional files / registry keys on your PC, so that's all what's needed.

This is reason why you cant find it in windows programms

To manually install addons first you need to create Interface\AddOns folders (create them where you have game. For example C:\Games\Chronicles of Arcadia). Then just paste them into Addons folder (whole folders, for example scrutinizer)

What are you talking about ? Scout is stronger than ever. Just Scout/Champion is lacking damage.

There are 2 new klass for the scout and 1 of them is bad. and the other

Scout Warlock has been given to the wizards. Are we always going to play Scout Warden?

But you have also other combinations not only s/wd. And from what i read in this topic they are ok. No one force you to play s/wd

D/CH
    lvl 45 - it doesn't work in party. Buff is supposed stack to 15 but it doesn't even activate (it did when i was without party)
    lvl 70 - doesn't activate at all

D/K
    Sometimes holy strike doesn't give buff which make unable to use punishment

Po 1 Powinieneś napisać "Jedyna w 100% polska gildia" jak już tak piszesz.

Po 2 Lekarz? Jak już to heal a nie lekarz. W tej grze nie ma lekarzy

Po 3 interpunkcja kuleje przez co ciężko to się czyta

Po 4 Skoro robicie tylko 2 najwyższe insty to co z nowymi którzy potrzebują niższych instancji? :)

Po 5 Czaro/magiem też idzie robić dps. Źle sformułowane zdania :)

Note for mod (i didn't do anything wrong?):

I am only pointing errors which can improve text and make it more readable

I agree completely with this. I don't know what made you to change healing formula again, but right now most of us who still doesn't have gear with wisdom stats have a big problem. Since this change we can't heal properly (i would say about 50% from what we had before this patch, at least for me). You make such changes too quickly.

P/S

Embrace of the Water Spirit - it doesn't convert 20% ranged damage weapon into magical damage. It convert probably only 1-2%.

Heal which was healing party was D/W. Tank (me) was d/wd. All we was using was healing spells, i used at start some earth arrows to build some aggro, later just Mother Earth's Fountain and recover. About 2nd heal i don't think he used something else than recover on me.

Healing also generates aggro in case you never noticed.

So are you sure that the other healer did not just generated more than you at some point and you did not update your hatelist by targeting Ymir again?

How far into the fight did this happen?

Also some pets have skills that temporarily reduce your aggro to 0, resulting in the bear switching its target to 2nd highest in hatelist. Check if you were using one of those.

I know healing generate aggro. I doubt he generated more than me when i had hatred rune in weapon. Maybe you are right and pet just reduced my aggro to 0 because we use these pets (totally forgot about it).

I don't know how much wisdom affect healing since i didnt change my gear, don't plan it atm, and we don't have healer with wisdom in our guild. But with current gear im still healing enough amount even if it's less than before patch.

Inferno Divinity

Ymir&Heimdall - sometimes Ymir was changing target from tank to heal (Happened to me, 2 day ago, when i was tank on Ymir as heal. My aggro was ~3kk when 2nd heal only 500k.)

What class combos were these healers when it happent? Do you remember using any certain spell?

Greetings

Heal which was healing party was D/W. Tank (me) was d/wd. All we was using was healing spells, i used at start some earth arrows to build some aggro, later just Mother Earth's Fountain and recover. About 2nd heal i don't think he used something else than recover on me.

D/M

Quick help - this skill allow Rock Protection to restore whole 975 HP and MP. It's trash skill in this form and i don't think it would be useful even if there would be % restoration. My proprosition is to change this into skill which will boost healing (since we have d/w 20%, d/wd or even d/s 20% magical damage from ranged weapon). This would boost his healing which he is a little lacking compared to other combinations.

D/Wd

Healing Ripple - I think increasing amount of people it can heal to 5 would be good change (best would be raid but maybe it's too much) since you are changing some party effects into raid and he is lacking it.

D/R

Speed Catalysis - since it has 5 min cooldown maybe it would be good to change it into raid effect?

D/S

Warm Spring - P/M Angel's Blessing have raid effect so why this is still party? They have similar role so i think it would be good to reduce mp it restore and change it into raid effect

P/M

Angel's Carol - the same as Warm Spring.

Inferno Divinity

Surt - something is wrong here. Boss is dealing too much damage compared to pre balance patches.

Ymir&Heimdall - sometimes Ymir was changing target from tank to heal (Happened to me, 2 day ago, when i was tank on Ymir as heal. My aggro was ~3kk when 2nd heal only 500k.)

And one question. D/S Group Exorcism remove harmful effects on Gorge B1. So priest Cleanse is doing the same?

Great work with class balance, i like change with Summer Banquet, but still was hoping to have Enhanced Body Vitalization as raid buff :( (i think it would help improve gameplay as D/M since it would be nice to see variety in class healing. I think most often healers i see is D/W). And Rock Protection on D/M still restore whole 970 HP and MP. This amount it's like joke. Reconsider changing it into % restoration.

Class balance is great since we have many choices now. But i dliske change what was made in healing :(. For now i will just write my suggestion/opinion on few classes.

D/M

Quick Help + Rock Protection - this regeneration its joke, change it

Enhanced Body Vitalization - make it raid buff

Summer Banquet - make it raid buff and since it's 5 min cooldown maybe can you increase a little receiving patt and matt

Spring of Blessings - I suggest to change skill into some buff for 5 min at least. Since if someone want dot healing i think they would chose D/S instead.

W/M

What happened here? Compared to Wd/D white hits it's trash right now. (Test on CL Hard monsters with initially 700k matt & t14 gorge weapon, white hits 2 x ~400k [fire and wind damage], the same hits on training dummy). Something is wrong and should be repaired (or maybe i am doing something wrong?)

Wd/D

I really like these changes. But skills compared to white hits are nothing. Please consider about changing damage from skills since they low. (Test on CL Hard monsters with ~700k matt & t14 gorge weapon, white hits 5kk, charged chop ~800k)