Posts by Lalunadea

PLS pls DELETE OR CHANGE Slipstream of Healing ID: 498221

Its not a good skill and most heals use it as alltime heal and dont care about that its bad and forgot about there other good skills and dont use there good ones. the second healer need allways to carrie because of this skill. you are locked 7 seconds, cannot do shields, or debuffing or something other important. for me its a o shit skill, not a alltime spamming skill. yes its my opionon, other can see it not so, but i care about my poor partys that have to live with it.

In this case, i suggest return 1000 heal radius for p/wl spirit. Also original p/wl.

I hope there is another way... because like you say, it was op, and the nerfs, iam fine with it. i only want that the spirit works. i dont have a problem with call new at specific situations, thats ok. but sometimes it happens randomly

that doesnt solve the problem. for me it is a bug that needed to be fixed. because it was heavy buggy at dc endboss, and i think as a player i need to be safe that my skills are working. and this change would make it safe for every pwl.

pls fix the Spirit Embodiment from pwl. its so annoying that you need allways to call this new anytime you go trough a portal (rofl) or sometimes if you walking very fast or other situations. sometimes you dont check that you need to call new. or one time at dc endboss i call it few times new after cage and it doesnt work. it was a disaster.

some ideas:

make it an aura that flying arround the priests Body

or give that pet speed like all other pets or a better body bound. hope you understand :D

thank you

because i love the changes about the warlock, i want to ask if its possible to change the

Calm Paradox +55

Saces' Embrace +105

Surge of Awareness +55

to a buff like mind barrier too and give the Otherworldly Whisper +20 a bigger range. Thank you

Holy Swipe

Priest/DruidLevel: 50

Uses: 2% MPRange: 180

Spell Type: Magical

InstantCooldown: 15 sec.

Unleashes a holy power, knocking down the target for 1 seconds.

ID: 1490466

it sounds like that this skill is a interrupt. i used it at hollow shell and it doesnt work. pls fix this :)

hi.

I have found 2 errors in the new title skills from Abby.

firstly ghost dance has no runtime specified are 20 seconds

secondly ancalon transform only works in abby directly otherwise i can't activate it. maybe it's intentional or not.

thanks for your work, i love abby

i like it. i was one of the ones who wanted it. no more screaming for buffs when half the party isn't even there yet.

i still wish that certain buffs would be changed to raid, then i'm pretty much satisfied.

e.g. scout priest or scout knight, champion druid, have a lot of useful buffs but only for the group. for my sake, the wlm can stay as it is, but there are warlock druids who can do a lot for the raid.

it would also be nice to have a better rezz for warlock heals and maybe a possibility to debuff?

sorry this is a bit off topic.

Dear team,

I would like to share a few ideas. Things that I have noticed and partly a bit annoying.

1. visual adjustments of skills whose range have been changed or are just wrong.

e.g. Druid bard swampland, warlock mind barrier.

2. I would wish for the warlock he could change his status without restrictions, was also already explained by others in more detail

3. the current change that druids can use seeds without nature power, the druid rogue could already before, could you change the elite skill and replace it with something useful? maybe a healing skill that makes him more interesting?

also it would be nice if you would adjust the stonestorm wasteland elite skill, because 2000 crit resi points are not very much.

4. adjustments of skill descriptions. eg druid bard body vitality still has 12 seconds runtime there stand although it is 24 seconds thanks to elite skill

5. could one vllt the schattenzorn buff of the priest rogue adjust? the makes only 288 crit for all, that seems to me also very little. generally I would like to see a revision of this class

thanks for your time and effort :)