Posts by Ashlynn

I think that in order for the Warlock to become a decent class in dps again, the following changes need to be made: skill ID = 497959 to make instant but slightly reduce damage, skill set ID = 490342 to increase the cooldown to 60 seconds, and skill set ID = 490444 to act as a mage Id 490243, setskill = 490449 to remove caste time, I think this will make the class much stronger and more enjoyable

Though I agree with you that warlock needs a buff this is not what I meant. I think the current place warlock is at the moment is okayish? it is below average not good and not bad compared to the other magical dps classes.

made: skill ID = 497959 to make instant but slightly reduce damage

I thought of this solution as well because why not give him another instant AOE to bust his trash dmg outcome a little further. Although it would increase the AOE potential of warlock tremendously it would also enable the warlock to have access for another spamable cd which I would not recommend as of now I think warlock is in a weak spot but by buffing that skill I think the unique mechanic playing around your %darkdmg buffs/debuffs would disappear because you could just spam Weakening Weave Curse to apply the 9.2% dark dmg buff.

skill set ID = 490342 to increase the cooldown to 60 seconds

Path of Anguish already has a total activation time of 50 seconds in TOTAL, you use this skill before any other in your burst rotation and by the time you are done buffing it stacked up to 10 stacks then you benefit 40secs with 50% increased dark dmg, I think this setskill right now is okay as it is.

and skill set ID = 490444 to act as a mage Id 490243

No! Warlock has a unique playstyle and can not be compared to mage, because the majority of dmg is based off of you increasing your own darkdmg! You have to take in consideration that each time warlock increases his own darkdmg any further increases adds up.

So here a little example for wl/ch because I always liked to play that combination: my starting number for Darkdmg is 180% since I already have increased %darkdmg from my title "Destoyer of the Underworld" and the title system ( numbers might vary depending your class combination titles etc ) so if you add Path of Anguish now and wait for it to be fully stacked you end up with 319% darkdmg already, now activate Rune Energy Devotion ( wl/ch exclusive ) and you end up with 523%, lastly for your selfbuffs you use Chaos Guide and end up with 990% increased dark dmg and take this number and add the additional 10% you get from Spatial Rift you end up with 1099% increased darkdmg so these are huge numbers already but sadly still not enough to compete with the other classes in terms of AOE since you lack the base dmg from these skills since most skills dont have a int multiplier like mage does yea you can get up to ridiculous numbers of %darkdmg but these only last a few seconds and then you are stuck with your base dmg which is low compared to any other mage class. Not a single aoe despite Beast's Roar has a int multiplier which is why it sucks at aoe right now.

But these are just my thoughts about the warlock as I mentioned before I could be wrong or others share a different opinion than me then let me know I would greatly appreciate every idea regarding the warlock since that class used to be my most favorite mdps class. :D and if you are too shy to post your ideas here in the Forum you can always hit me up ingame: Ashlynn

wl/wd is maybe the best class what you can play atm.

Tell me a scenario where a wl/wd is top DPS in any instance with atleast 2-3 other dps in the party (who usually play the meta classes). Warlocks are below average as Zyrex already mentioned. The only warlock I have seen the past 2 weeks are wl/m for support despite wl/m being a good support other than that warlocks are not worth playing in my opinion atleast not for dps as there are multiple better class combinations for magical dps that perform better or correct me if I am wrong but I did my own tests and I can obviously be totally wrong about that. And believe me or not I couldnt care less but I tried every possible warlock combination for dps and all of them where below average of course that doesnt mean these classes are not playable they are but if you focus around dps and dealing the most dmg you possible can your best choice for magical dps are d/wl and any kind of mage or wd/d atm. And this is just my personal opinion but I think that warlocks could use a little buff not a major one but I think increasing the Dmg of Surge of Malice and Soul Crusher slighty should do.

Did i expect too much from it? Is the class' intention not to let the pet be the main tank and you be the second tank while controlling him?

I thought the same, but before any changes towards the aggro the pet produces ( which is indeed low ) are made the pet needs some adjustments in my opinion. Since the values of the pet are way too high and if you want the pet to be the main tank it would be too op since warden pets usually dont tanke any aoe dmg at all and since the values of that elite skill pet are out of this world this pet alone could easily tank endcontent without any problem, so leave the pet like it is currently with low aggro and the player as main tank or the pet gets an aggro buff but the aoe dmg reduction needs to be removed and the attributes from the pet needs some change.

Over all I think that class has interesting potential too.

Greeds.

Ok get 12 ppl and pls do rofl whit red gear in less then 2 hours now...

I just want to add something. I myself started playing CoA 2 weeks ago, after a long pause, and currently I just have a red RoFl mage gear and my dmg is almost compareable with people that are already full golden. What I want to say is that its not often the gear. Sometimes theknowledge about your class and a good decision making is more important than gear. You can easily keep up with people having the best out of the best gears just by knowing when and what to do in certain situations. And I also can say that the current dmg I do (even with the current nerfs) my red RoFl gear is still performing better than my old gorge gear a year ago with a total total RoFL dmg reduction of 0%

Just to be on the same page, i dont mind nerf,but it shouldnt be this much ,even tikal and inferno are a lot harder now. And GM pls give Lutine and his crew red gear for 1 run so we can all see that its possible to do it :)

And sorry to say this but this post just makes me depressed. Of course people are able to clear it with red or even gorge gear. It is not the equipment that makes you a "good" player. I personally think that the person behind the screen is the reason for the dps coming out of your ingame character... There are good player out there and then there is the opposite; people that are not so good. And I think you haven't been there when RoFL initially released but it took the most people several days to clear the instance for the first time but after that even with gorge equipment the people improved their tacticts and where able to clear the instance to the point where we didn't even need more than an 1h and thats not just the exception for some people. Most of the guild back then where able to clear the instance within 1h-1 1/2h maximum and that with gorge equipment. Of course you have to keep in mind that the dmg reduction was lower than it is currently but personally I think the current red rofl equipment with the current dmg reduction is still performing better than the old gorge equipment a year ago with the dmg reduction on 0%.

Keep in mind that it is all still a test phase with the current class balancing. The devs are working hard to try to balance everything to the point where you can play what ever you want. And by doing so they buffed certain classes to the point where they overperformed and instead of nerfing the class to the ground they adjusted the dmg outcome. I would say that every class with compareable gear did nearly the same, when all circumstances where the same. And thats the reason why the dmg overall got nerfed...

Greets.

Im not saying the system is perfect, but personally, i like it (but i like everything which has to do with grind which many dont). The RNG is a weird thing as most things including rng.

I agree with Shino and I think the new card-system brings much more than just the new cards. Its true the new system is a grind but besides that it also opens new possibilities for trading and a completele new marked where as newer people can also benefit from farming these cards. And most importantly we shouldnt complain yet since the current state is just a test phase and we cant really say much about the whole system since we are not able to make full use of everything; atleast not yet. Some card rarities are still disabled such as the legendary ones so we cant say its full rng based since most of the stones from the NPC are not buyable yet. At the current state the attributes are just pure RNG but maybe that changes once the lengendary stones are purchaseable. Atleast I hope so. :D

In addition I support the idea of having atleast some free stones per character since the server NPC is a huge handycap for some people that really spent their time farming and cant make full use of it since they lack stones which they need to upgrade the cards properly.

Greets.

Additionally:

• Reduced magical damage output to 90.6% from 100%.

But the counterpart of that nerf is the Warp Charge buff from warlock, we will have to see how it will affect the future of mages in general.

easy. 90,6% *20,6% buff of Warp Charge means a push of mdps by ~9,26%

I don't think that mdps classes were underperforming in general. We'll see but I guess some mdps classes are overperforming after the change

I never said that mdps where underperfoming or anything and the last news I received where that warp charge additionally increases the magical dmg by 10,3% and not 20,6% so overall with the warp charge the mdps isnt nerfed nor buffed thats why I said "counterpart of the nerf" -

Of course there are still the other nerfs apart of the mdps nerf in general but thats not what I meant with my post. :D

We will have to see how the nerfs affect the quality of gameplay.

what i know there is no problem to do b1 event with group, just try to do it "together" ;)

Well, we tried but everytime we clicked at the tile is said "You can not do this" and somehow it always appeared while being in the instance with more than one person.

Hello,

While farming stats for a while, in the instance New Pantheon, now I noticed some issues which I think can be fixed to make the feeling of this instance a bit smoother. First and most importantly in my opinion is the first event for the first boss which seems bugged while in a group and other people in the instance. The event is only possible to solve when there is just one player in the instance, when there are more than one player the event triggers but its not possible to click the tiles on the ground to solve the riddle for the event. Therefore its only possible to do the first boss solo and in some cases its hard and nearly impossible if you dont have the right class or equipment, so I would look forward if this would be patched/fixed. Secondly the event for the last boss, some mobs spawn outside the radius and therefore can not be attacked and some spawn inside some walls and its hard to get aggro from them. Is it possible to change the spawn location of these mobs, they dont have to spawn at one spot but some objects are blocking the sight of these mobs and therefore its hard to get aggro and it takes much longer to solve the event. Other than that I think you guys are doing a great job and thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Hello,

I would like to report a bug which seems for me to be not intended. The "Buff" Arcadia Patience [1500765] keeps draining my rage by -2. Its supposed to support the healer since the new changes but I didnt read anything about nerfing all rage classes in there... Like how come this buff drains my rage consistantly. I cant compete with that I cant play a class which concludes rage when beeing at 0 rage all the time without dwarven ale. PLEASE CHANGE THAT ASAP.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/3cdfc087999a55ccb3f5ea52bad82aab

Greets...

1 skill class, so try to lower shot dmg for another 30%

And what about the Warmage? Warmage has and will always be a 1 skill class and nobody ever really complained about it. And if you think Mage/Scout is just a 1 Skill class then u are wrong. Many people only use shot and yes shot is the main skill from this class, but you can also use several skills at the same time and you have to do a rota in terms of bossfights if you want to deal the maximum damage. Dont just throw out a statement because one single person only uses shot ;)

In my opinion mage has already suffered the past few weeks since its gotten nerfed more than any other class, maybe wait a few days and check the new upcoming patches. I think for sure they will adjust many more things.

Hello,

since the latest update where you changed the wis/wis stats also providing HP and Deff I would suggest that you also add a new fragment for heal, since you can only obtain these stats from the Knowledge Fragment

greets

I really understand how hard the dev-team is trying to make everything as equal as possible. For example the new Amplified Attack from Priest which now also gives matk which is great dont get me wrong but I still dont understand why there is different buffood. Most classes use the same buffood such as IS buffood there is one for matk and patk both got the same values but then there is the Hot Strew which is only usable for pdd classes and it gives you 30% patk which is ridiculous. If you compare it to mage classes which are forced to use the coin-recipes to get 18% its just unfair in my opninon. Mage food doesnt just cost more it also gives less so my suggestion is if you really want to make a real balance and make both dps classes as equal as possible please adjust that because I think paying 20 dias for 10x "Hot Strew" - +30% Patk compared to paying 60 dias for 10x "Elven Bread with Cheese" - +18% is just redicolous. I mean there is even a coin-recipes which gives patk but just +18% and its not even used because there is the Hot Strew which gives +30%. Other than that you guys really did a great job in my opinion keep on going with the hard work and I'm glad to see that you also listen to the player-base <3 Thanks in advance.

Greets

Hello

Please tell me it's a balance of classes or the murder war/mage and strengthening others? Lowered the attack by 30 % and did not strengthen any skill. No mass damage no passive damage increase. Return the magic attack or give something instead. Make Electrical Rage a passive skill to avoid making a stack every time.
    And fix the thorn shield of the druid/guardian .Healers interrupt each other's buffs.

Hello,

First of all I do agree with you reducing the MATK you get for each Electrical Rage stack is kind of the murder of Warmage, but as far as I know they added a possible AOE for wamrage too, I think it was Whirlwind which is supposed to do magical damge now. But there are several other mage classes which are viable now and do the same or even more dps than the Warmage before.

Greets.

And btw: as mdd, you can play every mdd class with just 1 gear (inclusive weapon) while pdds need for every class another weapon. And you can play for example rogue/warden with chain gear

Yea maybe its because there are only two main mage classes for one the Mage itself and then there is the Warlock, also you can play several PDD classes with a single gear, for example Chain gear, I've seen a lot of people switching between Ch/R and Wd/W also you can even Tank with chain gear as a Champ, so I dont get ur statement u can also play several classes with the same weapon with CHain gear. Also with the new update a lot of mages had to pimp new items for example a dagger because of the new M/R variation, you dont just have to build a 2h Staff and can play every class ;) you also need to build more Items like the bow for M/S, the dagger for M/R a talisman for other mage classes, a Wand for W/M a Staff for all mage classes. Overall I think you have more options with a single Chain gear but thats just my opinion so I personally dont the problem right now ^^

Update: Also if you want to play M/W you have to build a second gear to buff urself. No class needs to do that except M/W ;)

Greets

Hello,

My first impressions about the new changes are pretty good. I really like how fast you guys act when it comes to bugs and fixes!

I found a little bug myself too, so ill share it here to get some attention about it. The skill from Mage/Scout Strength of Ashes (491576) - which you get when you summon your Flame Spirit (491577) doesnt disappear when you change ur class.

https://gyazo.com/86dd5d10b76b970663ed14f9f4159130

It would be great if you have a look at this, since this skill increases ur Magical Damage for 15%.

Greets. :D

What I do agree with is that magical gear should NOT be built around one class combination like warmage, meaning there should not be any attack speed added to magical cloth gear whatsoever.

Hello,

I agree with Orgnix since W/M already is powerful the way he is. There is no need to buff it even further. I myself am bored of playing W/M and like to play other classes and if the Mage-Set would get Attackspeed instead of Castspeed it would completely destroy the fun from playing classes like D/R or M/W

Greets.

Hello,

To be fair I haven't ever thought of this idea but I quite like it too. Since I'm a Mage player myself I only use my Cenedrills for the extra stats they provide. There are some situations in which a cenedrill is actually useful and can do damage I agree, in general it would'nt be such a game breaking change it only would make it interesting in terms of summoning these.

Greets,

Ash

Hello,

I think that suggestion is great it would be helarious actually seeing scouts running around with bows/x-bows on their backs. Why is that not a thing yet? Make it possible please.

Greets

Hello,

I think Pribone's suggestion is great. I'm a farm type of person myself and sometimes I struggle myself with Bagpack space so increasing the amount of bag space would be verry appreciated

Greets.

We believe conversation is granting enough information about success rate.

Greetings.

To be honest this post is irrelevant since you only obtain that text once you have 15x Almighty Cores in your inventory. At this state of game not a single player has 15x Almighty Cores so we all were clueless and had no numbers to work with. But thanks for the information thats atleast something.

In general its a great idea that you have to upgrade your red gear to ultimate gear. The tough part is though that it can fail but thats completely new and hasnt been in RoM before so I think thats a great idea. The only thing I dislike about it is that you dont have ANY clue on how to obtain these items there are no numbers given when its a 100% chance to upgrade the item successfully. I think if we had numbers given that whole conversation wouldve turned differently.

Hello,

regardless all these good suggestions I want to share my own opinion.

I totally share the same opinion as Mela. The situation right now is pretty rough since you have to spent a lot of time running all these instances again. I rather run 195x RoFL than running Inferno or Gorge one more time since I already farmed these instances the past 2-3 years. If there would be a additional way to obtain these cores it would be a mayor point and way more enjoyable to farm. I wouldve been a really cool idea if they implemented the cores half a year ago to tease the new instance and you would already have some cores to start the new content with. To summ it all up I would like to have a additional way to obtain the cores from every other instance but RoFL

Cheers.

Regardless of the possibilities I would have as an DEV I wouldn't change alot. The things I would change are pretty simple:

- I would try to fix the amounts of game crashes

- Fix bugged quests

- would add a "lift" to inferno so you dont have to leave the group and run back in ;)

- a permanent relationship event so that the people who spent a lot of time farming get higher rewards also increase the total level of relationships to 20

- rework the blood arrow (like it was before)

- add pet skins (outfits for your pet that doesn't influence your pet potion)

- fix the new pet skills (some of them does't work)

- and add the opportunity to get stats on your refined gorge cape.