Posts by Tashield

We are all a little weird

And life is a little weird

And when we find someone whos weirdness is compatible with ours,

we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness

- and call it love - true love

Happy Valentines Day!

Healing Diamond Light % mana cost cant be reduced by magicial fruit pie

i tried it with the 85 iss from priest (20% mana cost), there the mana cost were reduced.

is it intented?

enlightened formation (70 elite Dr/Ch)

my wisdom switches in these 30 sec between the bonus and the normal amount (like every 2-4 sec)

p/k

every skill has 0,5s cast speed - yes EVERY skill

sorry if anything was mentioned before - i dont read every reply here

Hp buff

20% of healer wisdom

A normal heal has around 200k wis so 40k hp for everyone?

A dps with 500k Life got with old buff 10% when im right so 50k

So everyone gets less Life? Not even think about tanks

And second thing

Wouldnt be a p/s and a d/s one of the best buff classes because of crossbow full of wisdom?

The idea is good but im not really sure if thats the solution

• Increased Mana Retention cooldown to 120 seconds from 60, changed MP recovery amount to 9980 fixed value from 473 heal power scaling value.

i dont know if this is a good idea

normal healers should have around 1kk mana so this skill would only provide 10% mana (10s x 10k fixed mana = 100k)

--> Every 2 min i get 10% of my mana???!!

Maybe you can increase the stack amount of the items to 10.000

Of the green one you need 1000 but one stack is 999 -> Thats frustrating xD

The instance itself is ok as it is for guildruns but as said for randomruns maybe increase the amount of purple items to 5.

Stones on endboss needs concentration but with a good group its possible - not as before with that much def^^

Its quite nice to farm the instance now -> TY!

um welche kategorien geht es dir?

Du meinst du kannst den günstigsten preis im ah nicht finden darum wirst du dein zeug nicht los?

What categories do you mean?

You mean you cant really find the cheapest price so that you cant sell your items?

When the people first discovered the Realm of the forgotten Legends they were shocked about the energy coming from inside the dungeon. Nevertheless, Haldir and his eleven brave comrades-in-arms set out into the unknown to defeat the creatures. After many days, maybe weeks, none of them can really remember they defeated the last known boss Astaroth. But after the victory this energy was still there, many even say stronger than before!

Two days after the fall of Astaroth, strange noises come from the RofL and the Earth is shaking all around Taborea.

Now it was clear, Astaroth and his accomplices weren't really the source of the energy.

It must be something bigger, WAY bigger!

On the third day it happend. Two dragons rose from the underground of the volcano!

Astaroth was somehow able to control and bury them under his feet.

All the energy exploded and the volcano erupted.

They rose into the red sky and escaped the clutches of the RofL.

This was the biggest disaster of the new world. Since then Zhargos & Phargos, named after the ancient ice and fire golem who killed the father of Haldir, destroyed most land around the Realm and many creatures had to give up their lives.

Lets hope there will be brave warriors again, like Haldir and his comrades back then who can defeat them...

Will it be only 29% Cast or Attackspeed?

they are now applying to all party members within range, lasts 20 seconds and using one of them will trigger other skill simultaneously. This means that BOTH attack and castspeed will be buffed! And since its nowhere mentioned that its only 29% I assume it will still do 34,3% and that this change is only a change in the skill description.

I read there that they trigger the cooldown of the other xD

Thanks for that answer!

Maybe when its still 34,3% they should add that in the patchnotes

Druid

• Added Mind Vitalization skill that is learnt at level 36, increases cast speed of a friendly target by 29% for 12 seconds, shares cooldown with Body Vitalization, can’t be used together with similar cast speed effects.

Druid/Mage

• Changed Holy Fury; Enhances your Body Vitalization and Mind Vitalization, they are now applying to all party members within range, lasts 20 seconds and using one of them will trigger other skill simultaneously.

I have a Question for this

Right now i can give my group 34,3% Cast AND Attackspeed for 20s

Will it be only 29% Cast or Attackspeed?

When so you are nerfing one of the best supportskills as a Druid by more than 50%

(As a mixed pdps and mdps group - as most of the time)

I dont know how many Druid-Healer play Druid/Mage but for me most of the time i see only Druid/Priest so right now i think the /Mage isnt sooo popular that this nerf would be necessary.

I like to play Druid/Mage (little bit less heal but good support) but after this patch i can only support mdps or pdps what i think is sad :(

Hello together, hello DEVs,

I would like to suggest, Items that have been bid on should no longer be able to be canceled in the auctionhouse.

As it is now i can bid on an Item and hours later the seller can just cancel the auction when his price isnt reached.

So in my opinion the offer option in the auctionhouse is just here to artificially lower prices.

So in the future you would only put an lower offer option when you are willing to sell this item lower as the instant buy option.

Or just disable the offer option - right now (my opinion) its not really used.

Thank you for your attention.

Hello together,

I wanna make some improvements on the new Card System.

1) Maybe you can make the read in from a card like equipping a item, so just rightclick the Card and its exchanged with the old card. For now its kinda tiring to search the old card put it out and then click on the new card...

2) Make the Attributes visible on a mob

right now i see the sentence "You have this card from this mob"

Maybe its possible to put

"You dont have this card" - when i dont have the card and

e.g "3 Stamina, 5 Dex, 18 HP"

So i when i see a mob i know "how good" my card from the mob is.

3) As said before implement a search engine.

dont know if its just me but when i klick on one ppl to heal and have myself in target i only heal myself instead of the clicked person - or did i something wrong?

Champ/Druid Recover

When im in disassembly Mode and have an active chain drive, recover dont consume the chain drive

-> I can spam recover on my target without casting or cd until chain drive is over.

On Shield Form it works properly

• Fixed Warm Spring percentual MP recovery wasn’t ending in 20 seconds properly.

-> Still recover percentual after the 20s, but not when i cancel the buff manually

2) Scout Vampirearrow cant be refreshed

Dont know since when but the Debuff on the Enemy cant be refreshed, it needs to expire then it can be debuffed again.

So for some Combos (/Priest cant rebuff the Heal from Vampirearrow) this would get a little bit smoother.

-> Can be refreshed now but the /Priest cant refresh the heal from the Vampirearrow (35 Elite)

• Fixed Enlightened Formation was losing effect every 3 seconds for a few seconds.

-> Still bugged

Hello,

I got some Bugs and some Way of life improvements:

(I dont wanted to make 2 Threads so both in one^^)

1) Description from Wisdom and Bravery is wrong

It says 8% STA + 30% STR -> But only gives 8%+8%

forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/3342/ FIXED

2) Scout Vampirearrow cant be refreshed

Dont know since when but the Debuff on the Enemy cant be refreshed, it needs to expire then it can be debuffed again.

2.1)So for some Combos (/Priest cant rebuff the Heal from Vampirearrow) this would get a little bit smoother.

3) Scout/Rouge Weak Spot Skill cant be rebuffed

When i use the Skill after 8 sec the Buff gets cancelt and not rebuffed

So i need to wait that the skill expires and then i can use it again. FIXED

4) German Description from Scout/Rouge Archery is wrong

It says i get a Buff but the Enemy gets a debuff (the enemy suffers 17,4% more pdmg)

5) Druid/Scout Way of life gets overwritten by recovery

When i heal someone i get Way of life, then i heal myself then the Recover HoT overwrites Way of life, but Way of life is way stronger than Recover HoT. Maybe change that Way of life is overwriting Recover HoT.

6) Druid/Scout Camelia flowers Aoe heal heals only around myself

I understand the description that the Aoe heal depends on my target but it only heals around myself. Is this intended?

7) Druid/Scout Warm spring 2% MP Recover dont end after 20 sec

I think it stops after around 40 sec

8) Some healer Buffs have low range

Druid wild blessing 80

Priest favor of life 80

Priest Increast Attack 100

I would suggest to increase the range from this Buffs to 120 (as magical protection or blessed spring water)

So rebuffing gets a little bit easier

Thank you for your attention and for some bugfixes/improvements

• Changed Khat in Realm of Forgotten Legends Hard Mode to electrify everyone in room if someone gets catched by a small lightning.

Idk what that electrify thing is but I really hope you fix those small lightnings bug before applying whatever this change is.

I totally agree

The idea is ok but when u only can see the circles like 0,1s before the dmg sometimes this would be horrible

Hello,

i just talked today with some other healers and discoverd that raidheal causes much laggs when there are more than 6 ppl in the group. (I have v0.9.7c - the latest version on curseforge)

For myself i think since the 64 bit update these laggs are a little bit extreme.

My pc ist not really good - its kinda old^^

But without raidheal i got in rofl with 12 ppl ~40 fps - thats good for my pc.

With raidheal i have between 5 to 15 fps and that is not really funny to play^^

I know i could play without this addon, but this addon combines so many features and makes healing a lot easier.

There are some alternative addons like gridcliqueit but there i cant save more then one classcombo - and i like to play different combos as a healer^^

So my question here, maybe someone can update raidheal so it does not causes these fps laggs.

I have no idea in developing addons but hey - it costs nothing to ask

Or someone have a good alternative to raidheal where i can save more then one combo?

Thanks everyone for helping me :)

Greetings

Tashield

Hello,

This Post is about the 85 Priest Set-Skill. (Wasserelement der Wiedergeburt in German)

The Skill is good but, i think 300 sec for 50% MP is a little bit hard^^

It would be nice to have the Element for 15 or at least 10 min, so i dont have to recast every 5 min...

In my Opinion the Priest needs much more MP than the Druid, so maybe you can put that 50% MP cost down too.

And the German Translation (Maybe the English too idk^^) is wrong:

It Says. "Zusätzlich werden 10 Sekunden lang 5% LP und 1% MP von allen Gruppenmitgliedern im Radius von 180 wiederhergestellt"

It should Say. "Zusätzlich werden alle 10 Sekunden 5% LP und 1% MP von allen Gruppenmitgliedern im Radius von 180 wiederhergestellt"

Thanks for your Time :)

--Tashield