Looking for guild (CET +9 ish / GMT+10)

• I was in a nice guild, but the problem I have is most aren't on when I play. I miss the instances and siege. I've rarely gone on them and I'm still near to square one!

I'm looking for a guild from Australia, or a guild that's active at the time when I can play. I'm availlable from around 7am CET which is about 4pm AEST, I think (https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cet - I'm +9)

I'd like to continue with those cenedril things and dailies, and learn these instances, DN, how to siege, all that stuff. I like the game but I'm getting bored.

Anyways, I'm on and off in game so please mailbox me as I'm back to levelling weapons and whispers will probably flutter away and never be seen. Ingame name is Gargoyle.

• I, too, am looking for a guild that suits my time zone (GMT+ EIGHT) if possible, which Oceanic guild would fit the bill. However I understand that most players are from European or US East Coast time zone.

• Guild "Orden" is GMT +1, but idk if that suits your needs. We're an english speaking guild who do daily mem farming and lower end dungeons as we're not fully end game currently (HoS hm/Tikal) If you'd like to know anything else send a message to Raud or Diao ingame ^^

• Please anyone let me know here, or mailbox me in game if there's a guild I can join that's active in the PM of GMT+10 (about CET+9) for siege, instances, DN, etc. Haven't run many dungeons and willing to learn. All I'm doing is levelling weapons and dailies. Getting boring. I'm in an alt guild for badges at the minute. Thanks for reading.

• Just thought I'd resurrect this again, see if there's any guilds out there accepting people who are still trying to learn dungeons etc. Equipment's getting good now, still no DN ring, but I'm getting better xD Mailbox me in game (I'm afk levelling stuff so whispers probably fall on deaf ears).