German player looking for (pref german.) guild

• Heio, I'm currently looking for a guild, prefer joining a german one but I also don't really mind joining an english one.
    to cut a long story short, I just stared 3 Days ago playing a Mage/Scout/Rogue which is atm 102/22/57 - my equip consists of the lvl 80 EQ for my mage and my Scout/Rogue both own quest items, which is all i got for now but im trying/hoping to get it going soon. :)
    As a player, I have played RoM since Kalin Shrine or even way before and played until the lvl 90 content.
    For some more information, just pm me ingame (Swibbo) or leave a comment/pm here. :)

• hi
    I dunno if anyone has contacted you or if you are already in a guild but if you have the ambition to put the work in with gearing we might have some room for you in Mithras guild but I dunno what time zone you normally play since our guild is more so guys from NA region(try whispering Wargod or Calo)

If you still rly want a German guild you might try Cursed ... I am not a member of this guild and cant guarantee you anything but again.... if you have the ambition to put some work into your gearing and stuff(try whispering Bigone or Plunderlady) some rly nice German guys in this guild and worth giving it a shot :thumbup:

• Heio first of all - thank you definitely help me to get an overview. I guess, I'm going to msg someone from Cursed and give it try :)
    Even though your offer sounds good too but I don't think that our time zones would match that well, since im currently living in Germany, but again big thank you :)