How to increase warden scout damage

• This is a follow-on discussion to the thread Good links and info for warden/scout?

I'm having quite some difficulty increasing the damage on my character. To benchmark, I use the same mobs in mirrorworld and the level 9 boars etc outside Varanas and keep an eye on what kind of damage I do. I don't think it's much, but perhaps someone can let me know if I'm wrong or how to substantially improve.

It's been a big learning experience and I've tested lots of things out. Generally, my character has the following equipment, attributes, buffs, etc. I don't want to use El Chuaj gear as Furious gives a lot of strength:

- Two Aoths, no ring although I understand this includes 10% extra strength and 6% extra damage
    - T12+20 Forest Anihilator Fatal XII, Wrath XII, Raid XII, Recon XII
    - Acupuncture of Plight T10 statted str patk Fatal XII Wrath XII Tyrant XI Recon XII
    - Tikal T9+20 str patk, Tyrant, Enigma Assassin Massacre all XI
    - Furious T8 T9 str sta Tyrant, Enigma Assassin Massacre all X
    - Aoth nocturnal cape T9 str patk XI like Tikal
    - Wings str patk XI like Tikal
    - Aoth nocturnal attack neck and ear T8 T9 str patk
    - Ring of Cruelty T8 mostly str sta patk, XI like Tikal
    - Fanatic Ring T8 str sta patk, X like furious
    - Forensa +2073str
    - Mayi +6867 patk, +1602 dodge
    - Weapon skills maxed, unarmed almost maxed

- 60k pdam
    - 206k patk
    - 46k str
    - Crit 82%

I hit for about a million, most recently up to 1.4million with charged chop, but I don't know if that is sustainable yet.

Is this damage about right? With all buffs, the best I've got is about 2.5m. The buffs I use are:

- Transformation potion Ayam Priest
    - Soulmate Mixed Desert
    - Honey Ribs
    - Featured cuisine delicacy
    - Grassland mix
    - Aged Realgar Wine
    - Hero Potion
    - Touch of the Unicorn
    - Scarlet love
    - Unbridled Enthusiasm
    - Caviar Sandwich
    - Power of the Oak
    - Savage Power
    - Morale Boost
    - Energy Absorb
    - Strong Stimulant
    - Potion of Anihilation
    - Strike cape
    - Edit: Housemaid buff 6% patk + ?forgot
    - Oak Walker (Warden pet)

- Pet (Errant cat increases it slightly (level 75: +1309 str, 1294dex, 1294sta, 23int, 36wis)

My Summoning Stone pets were on cooldown, but their buffs are:
    +6% str
    +4% str

Today, without Summoning stone pets, my str was 67k, pdam 100, patk 500k. Although I crit often, I get the feeling I should be hitting much harder.

I'd love to be able to increase the damage I do. Per above, it's based just on charged chop.

If you have suggestions to improve damage, I'm all ears but if 2.5m is actually good for what I have, then it would be nice to hear it. All my diamonds are almost gone building this character, as I thought better equipment and better buffs would've been an improvement.

Any suggestions will be real nice as I truly feel I'm missing some big things I don't know about!!

Thanks anyone for your time.

• I would not recommend using the oak walker as warden/scout. Chiron is more helpful to increase your own damage and nature crystal helps to increase groups damage. Dalanis nightmare is the only high instance where i would prefer honey rips to that itemshop soup.
    You say you hit for about one million, is this open world unbuffed or any instance mob?

• 1m - open world unbuffed, 2.5m max with all buffs listed. If an experienced warden can tell me if that's good or bad, I'd be happy, even happier if I can be told how to improve :)

Thanks for the reply.

• You can use his chiron pet to battle with 1st boss in sardo castle and faten the catapult thingy (except dmg) :D