Drill ground

• I am happy to see the improvement in the drill ground but why don't we get XP/TP from it anymore?? and for all the hard work to kill them without dying, can we get an extra Honor Points from it please, tyvm :)

• Official Post

Drill Ground 'I want to survive' minigame is not supposed to be place for TP farm.
    Finishing this mingame come with same rewards like before, but finally you can not just simple skip mobs like it was in the past.

• If you make every single little minigames people do to get stuff and stats so hard for new players, sadly there is another publisher that tried this and they are failing very badly, since i come from there, i know :( . Make stuff to hard for people to get and people will leave. I don't see the point of making drill grounds even harder with the same rewards, it just doesn't make any sense.

• I never did that sorry, i never exploit or cheat in games because i was taught right. I always fought the mobs in there or ran around while killing them, sadly should have fixed the exploit if there was one or ban the players doing that instead of punishing everyone else who were doing it correctly :D

• Well when you say '' Endgame players'' i hope you don't mean being level 102 ?? because lots of players are 102/102 and are truly not endgame at all. Those new mobs also puts a bleed on you and will kill you. Please don't adjust stuff only for people in red gear and fully purple statted, not everyone can get those but we are working hard at it, but takes time, tyvm.

BTW great job on every little fix you guys made to this great game because that fail publisher, you know which one i mean, couldn't fix mailboxes without Runewaker to do it for them hahaha. Game runs smooth like i have never seen before :thumbup: .

• Official Post

Yeah i do not mean endgame with purple stats.
    You have to be awate that strenght of mobs is determined by player level not equipment, and they are being harder over lvl 100.
    Also since you hinted that you was always on fair side i believe you know that fighting with them is not only one way to finish this mini game. As it saying "i want to survive".
    If someone really leak with gear then simple runnig with housemaid potion and escape artist title make deal (personally tested) or getting heal class as sub for DPS should be some kind of way too. It should not be a problem for newcomers neither, mobs under 100 lvl are pretty easy and players are getting very good starter package for deal with them.