New Instance?

• I was just wondering what is happening with the New Instance that is supposed to be coming. We did the Test Server, but have not seen anything since then.

Can we please get some sort of update ?

Thanks,
    Pyper

• Official Post

Hello,

unlike we announced earlier there will be no second Testserver stage.
    We have collected all your feedback and will try to consider it as much as possible.

Also i can not announce a final release date yet, but as every year you will get your new content, promised.

• Hey Theree
    I just want to ask if it`s posible to get us the release date for the New Instance at least 2 Weeks before the officiel relase. So we can prepare us and for the Players who work they maybe can get some free days then. I think we are all very excited for wath its coming and I hope it is coming soon.

Greetings Starboy

• Same here, would be very nice if you can give us the release date as soon as possible!

Greetings
    Latsch

• Hello, i have a question about new instance. How long we must wait for it to open? ?( Some of us are bored with doing the same instances over and over again :sleeping: . Beta tests were closed long time ago and we still don't have any specific information ("soon" is not specific info xD) Can we please get some details about the new ini?

• We will have the info as players when the powers that be have it is my guess. There is so much stuff to do in game, no need to worry for the instance level 99 coming out, only one level anyways hahaha

• We would really appreciate if You(GMs) could give us some information. We got the "soon" info over two weeks ago. Third week just started and still nothing. on March 1st, there will be 1 year since Tikal came out...
    And what about Arcadia Coins merchant? How many of them do we have to collect untill we'll see what we can buy with them?

• Official Post

We would really appreciate if You(GMs) could give us some information. We got the "soon" info over two weeks ago. Third week just started and still nothing. on March 1st, there will be 1 year since Tikal came out...
    And what about Arcadia Coins merchant? How many of them do we have to collect untill we'll see what we can buy with them?

Greetings,

I promise you we will give more information as soon as it is available.

We do not want to release content that is incomplete nor buggy so please be patient while the last preparations are made.

There was never a guaranteed release date regardless of when the Testing Server went live and as previously answered the later Testing Server stages were no longer necessary and canceled.

You are not forced to to collect the Arcadia Coins and may still farm Ancient Mementos in many instances.

The developers were kind and allowed the opportunity to collect the Arcadia Coins prior to new content so I would suggest to collect them and be ready for what is coming next .

ps. The off topic posts have been removed from this thread. If you do not understand why they were off topic you may send me a forum PM

• I think this new dungeon is Raksha hard mod, bcos we end farm Tical and start do Raksha hard, is same location,mobs ,boses and loot, but changed is name of map, then this must by this new dungeon. 8)

Closed the thread.