Deff values of bosses

• this server is great, but one thing is bugging me for a while now. I have no clue how high deff values of bosses are in HoS, DN and Tikal. Usually I could look these values up on rom-welten, and I could calculate which kind of bufffood to use and how to stat my equip.

Does anyone know how to get these values? I allready looked through the fdb files but couldn't find anything ;)

Is it a secret? If not, maybe one helpful Admin could release this data or tell me how to calculate it from the npcobject base values :)

• Official Post

This values would not be released.

Additionally i would remind you our:

.PLAYERNET END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (E.U.L.A.) 1.C.i

Stary3D may revoke your license to use .PlayerNet Web platform and/or the Games if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:

i. Derivative Works: Copy or reproduce (except as provided in Section 1(B)), translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on or related to the .PlayerNet Web platform, App or Games without verification of permission of Stary3D.

Runes of Magic TERMS OF USE (T.O.U.) II.1.(2)

[...] Such prohibited methods may include, but are not limited to, protocol emulation, reverse engineering [...]