Patch 8.1.2.1025

• Official Post

VIP Rewards:

- the VIP rewards have changed by accident and you will recieve your items just partially.

Encyclopdias:

-the encyclopedias can not be used since a few updates ago.

Solution: Short maintenance at tue, 26-10-2015. Both issues will be fixed after the restart and VIP members will obtain the missing items from today by mail.

• Well, glad to see a new patch but now it doesn't patch for me. I started the game with the last patch and reopened the client and now I get the Open String File error

• You should be able to obtain the titles for the main-questline in Splitwater now

Bad information.Titles for the main-questline in Splitwater are still bugged.

• Is there any news about the Lvl 95 dungeon being opened any time soon ? Or is it also still bugged from developer side ?

And a suggestion: if it (Lvl 95 dungeon) will not be opened any time soon, what about replacing HoS HM loottable with the loot from Lvl 95 dungeon, as the Lvl 92 dungeon loot is now available directly form the dungeon itself, so no need to remain in HoS HM, right ?

• Official Post

At the moment this dungeon is bugged too, as it has been released in alpha state as well as veiled crypt.
    That's the reason why it is closed on any other server too.

At the moment we are working on it but i can't give any information about a release date atm.

About adding the items to HoS - we prefer leaving HoS as it is and really wait for the dev team to bring bone peak up.
    It's not our intention to flood the server with items of an instance that is not even up yet, we did so with Kashaylan because we saw no chance to bring it up soon, but for bone peak the chances are good.

Stay tuned