Improvements for Rites

• Hi,

the last few days me and my guild farmed the new instance on hardmode. Now I want to share our impressions with you and our noticed bugs/improvements.

The trash
    The trash was like farming dreamlands: Our tank wasn't needed, so our dds just pulled for themselves and killed the mobs nearly solo (no heal needed here).

Harpys despawning instance mobs & bosses
    We found a bug that makes all mobs and bosses of the instance disappeared. We fixed that bug by killing harpys onehit or not pulling any.
    But this happens as well by any other reason, very randomly but most by pulling harpys. If it happens, all the left bosses will disappear and the party will not get any loot.

Boss1
    The HP of the single bosses is too less. We tried the whole instance with only 3 scouts and that was enough!
    Everyone bursted one single boss and that's it. If you have not enough damage in pt or one boss will survive for longer, you can break the try or do real tactics... :love: imo the bosses need at least 200kk HP as minimum.

Boss2
    Our 3 scouts farmed sigils in trash by themselves (tank & heal wasn't needed... :whistling: ) and didn't burst at boss, bcz of the tactics which triggered very randomly. The tactics are very nice here (I like movement events) but they triggered only 3-4 times.

Boss3
    Here you don't need any tactics. Burst is enough. 3 Scouts was enough. More HP of the boss will not solve the easiness, but reducing the amount of "blue objects" which dissolve the red debuffs that ppl have to run / move for more than 1 cm ^^

Boss4
    This boss is pretty nice as well. Resp. it is the only "real hardmode" boss. Sometimes we got the "bug" that the boss despawned and only the crystals stayed existing. Here the pt needs a good movement to manage the events and not to die.
    Btw if you burst the boss too much, it might trigger his event 4-times in 1. Then you have to kill more than only 1 crystal and the event breaks.

Boss5
    We tried burst and that it was. Don't know if there are some tactics here, but they won't matter.

To summarize the instance is too easy for earning an arcadia stat. With only 3 good scouts you can farm the instance in a 5 ppl party in less than 15 minutes.
    The idea of including arcadia-stats is nice, but the implementation needs an improvement. :love:

A party of 2-3 Champs can clear the whole instance in a 4 player party and that would be not realistic enough for a Lv 98 Hardmode Instance... :S