Knight/Mage

• And as far as I know the elemental resists are not even included in dmg-calculation anymore since chapter 2... but here I could be wrong, don't know what the Arcadia-team did there

i know that but it looks like that all classes with some elemental dmg are doing a lot dmg and k/m is the only class with the most %mutlipliers for it. we will see if there will be some changes

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• You tell me that the class only use one button but i disagree so there is only one way to find out is to test in ingame with both of us do what we claim, how can that be nosense ?
    You tell me dont compare to other class ? Then what do you base on to justified for neft for k/m ? Isnt you claim it is for "balance" ? Balance with what if you dont compare to other class ?
    And all i see your proof base only for 1 instance, HOS and nothing more. Have you ever using k/m at other thing in the game like Madro Troll Nest, hunting World Boss ? I have do them all and k/m is only a normal DPS in those thing, now with your suggest we lost more than 50% TOTAL damage, and i said TOTAL because you only said the highest number each hit got while k/m is a burst damage type DPS.
    I was once said that if you want to suggest change some thing then limited it to the custom feature of this server only because there is already a balance build by the main team in all other aspect of the game but you guys always want to mess with thing that will affect every part of the game.
    SO you said that i can stilll "play" the class after your neft ? at what activity ? K/m now is just a normal DPS even with the best DPS gear for it at other ins than HOS then after you cut over 50% of it damage what do you think they can do ?

• i dont think this is legit 40kk dmg each hit (autoattacks only) and it is a lot more possible with support

• 40kk dmg each whitehit isn't bad for a magical tank.
    i, as a magical dps class, can only dream about dealing dmg.

• Once again Nadana i ask you to bring proof from other ins or boss than HoS since what you suggestion affect thing way other than that one instance, and by suggest that cut over 50% of one class TOTAL damage then you need to show the proof that class out damage many dps class with the same power of gear and with that said margin in many activity than just HOS and match with the activity that your suggestion will affect .
    I think there is so many thing here that you guys have contradict your self, you said that k/m do too much damage that need their damage skill to be neft yet claim that the class is just a tank, and when i ask about source you said that look at my skill :wacko: .
    And what is wrong with a class that CAN be DPS OR TANK ? Is it ironic when you talking about "variety" when suggest thing that reduce the option to play one class ? DO you want champion to be only tank next too ? Or warlock remain as support only ?
    And ryjii, you play w/m so if you want to do damage there is all of ins for you, or if you play mage there is still TIkal which you can actually out damage the k/m as well as thing like mirror world, and you can try normal ins you can see that in burst you can be comparable to most mdps in the server, i said that because i have try Raven Hearts with mage/warrior and k/m.

• (...)
    But now it's the same problem like the wd/w on off server has: People play a tank class with dps gear and find out that this matters a lot.
    (...)

I'm feeling some ppl didn't understand this phrase in context as it was meant. :rolleyes:

Knight/Mage was basically meant as a magical tank class by Runewaker.

After the great knight-patch at ~Lv80 cap, ppl tried to deal damage with those and it mattered a lot. Those classes have a high aggro output but do a lot of damage as well.
    Now they are not only tanking classes, but can be played as dps or tank as well.

Hope, that was clear enough now :love:

• Now they are not only tanking classes, but can be played as dps or tank as well.

mages should become a viable tanking class then.
    when will priest/scout gets patched? i want it to be best pdd.

• In my opinion do not change any skills, just rebalance the tikal weapons and future custom weapons.

So even if you dont change the knight/mage - i am ok with this - the mage has to be buffed.

I mean, come on, it has a reason why on this server if you play mdps in hos or dn you play knight/mage and not an other class.

So i have to say the developers have broken the balancing because of the tikal weapon - it is your mess up ;)

[...]
    I mean look what the devs donated to the knight/mage || Hos HM -> Tikal over 10k more mdmg, 1300 int, 10k mat

Also: A response from a GM/CM would be nice regarding the mage and the knight/mage discussion ;)

Greetings

• So i have to say the developers have broken the balancing because of the tikal weapon - it is your mess up

sorry but thats not rlly true, ofc the weapons buffed them a lot, but k/m was still op before the weapons comes out.
    at the end, they should change a few things on the server to make a better class variety.

• So i have to say the developers have broken the balancing because of the tikal weapon - it is your mess up

sorry but thats not rlly true, ofc the weapons buffed them a lot, but k/m was still op before the weapons comes out.
    at the end, they should change a few things on the server to make a better class variety.

And I think you are wrong ;)
    k/m was a powerfull class in hos before tikal weapons, and became crazy op with the tikal weapons.
    But if you rework the tikal weapon there are so much classes that are stronger in tikal, dn or of.ficial instances than k/m and probabliy in future custom inis.
    i don't see the necessity of reworking skills.

• Can you please stop crying about k/m already? It's simple: you dont like it - dont play it, no one forces you to play k/m. Make your guildmates to not play k/m. Surround yourself with everyclass except k/m. Truth is that you are either bored or b*tthurted that many ppl can farm hos and your guild cant rule the prices of hos stats.
    Stop trying to ruin the game for others.

• MDNCITAJ, i have told you to talk with GM about the weapon problem since they already have answer for what you ask but ok i will help you understand the hybrid weapon
    -First it is Runewaker that have creat the rule that whenever a new zone open there will be hybrid weapon in the mems shop and Arcadia team only make the first in tikal ,there is no hybrid weapon from HoS ,CL or DN, the hybrid weapon always have the same att spd and number of stats but much better type damage that they aiming for compare to normal version when other type will be lower. So you cant compare a 2h HoS sword to a tikal hybrid weapon since one is a full physical damage type with all stats for it and one is for magic damage type with the stats for it as well, and if you follow the rule set by the main game then the hybrid weapon in tikal will be buff since their att spd is lower than the normal version in tikal as well as the number of stats, they only have 2 stats at max.
    -Second if you compare the weapon in the normal ins with the tikal weapon then you need to do the same with other weapon and if you do so you will see the hybrid weapon in TIkal actually dont have much improve compare to other type of weapon there especially the bow.
    I ask again since i see you guys throw the term "OP" for k/m here , at what activity k/m show that he is OP out side of HoS ? If there is only one ins that you guys have problem with then isnt it reasonable to just fix that ins instead of doing thing that wll affect other ?

• MDNCITAJ, i have told you to talk with GM about the weapon problem since they already have answer for what you ask but ok i will help you understand the hybrid weapon
    -First it is Runewaker that have creat the rule that whenever a new zone open there will be hybrid weapon in the mems shop and Arcadia team only make the first in tikal ,there is no hybrid weapon from HoS ,CL or DN, the hybrid weapon always have the same att spd and number of stats but much better type damage that they aiming for compare to normal version when other type will be lower. So you cant compare a 2h HoS sword to a tikal hybrid weapon since one is a full physical damage type with all stats for it and one is for magic damage type with the stats for it as well, and if you follow the rule set by the main game then the hybrid weapon in tikal will be buff since their att spd is lower than the normal version in tikal as well as the number of stats, they only have 2 stats at max.
    -Second if you compare the weapon in the normal ins with the tikal weapon then you need to do the same with other weapon and if you do so you will see the hybrid weapon in TIkal actually dont have much improve compare to other type of weapon there especially the bow.
    I ask again since i see you guys throw the term "OP" for k/m here , at what activity k/m show that he is OP out side of HoS ? If there is only one ins that you guys have problem with then isnt it reasonable to just fix that ins instead of doing thing that wll affect other ?

So nice of you :thumbup:
    But as I said: I am fine if k/m won't be touched. BUT if so the Mage has to become stronger

But for one second, think about it: why does runewaker not created a hybrid hard mode weapon for the knight/mage...

• I dont understand your question MDNCITAJ, Runwaker always make weapon for K/m DPS from the early of the game, 1h magical sword and hammer come from Dreamland and shield that give bonus to magic damage at Grafu Castle HM, and after is the 2h magical sword and hammer that rival the best weapon ins can drop that can be bought by mems whenever new zone open. And by those item i was surely the K/m was mean to be a DPS by the Developer since none of those thing bear any stats for tank as well as 2h magical sword and hammer only need for k/m DPS when w/m use wand and talisman and k/m tank need shield that give bonus for tank.

• I dont understand your question MDNCITAJ, Runwaker always make weapon for K/m DPS from the early of the game, 1h magical sword and hammer come from Dreamland and shield that give bonus to magic damage at Grafu Castle HM, and after is the 2h magical sword and hammer that rival the best weapon ins can drop that can be bought by mems whenever new zone open. And by those item i was surely the K/m was mean to be a DPS by the Developer since none of those thing bear any stats for tank as well as 2h magical sword and hammer only need for k/m DPS when w/m use wand and talisman and k/m tank need shield that give bonus for tank.

yep you really do not understand a thing...

• A blank statement like that is not helping, you should explain what you want to say, we are here to discuss so pls be clear about your opinion about the matter.

• There is 1h magic sword and 2 h magic hammer in Dreamland that no class use out side of k/m, in the past i was using those thing for k/m before switch to the mems weapon , in Grafu Castle HM there is Talisman for healer too, K/m need shield that give magic damage to use skill and improve DPS and they dont have another option for that. Healer can use those thing too but there is already many better option for healer at the same level i dont see the reason they need to use that.

• There is 1h magic sword and 2 h magic hammer in Dreamland that no class use out side of k/m, in the past i was using those thing for k/m before switch to the mems weapon , in Grafu Castle HM there is Talisman for healer too, K/m need shield that give magic damage to use skill and improve DPS and they dont have another option for that. Healer can use those thing too but there is already many better option for healer at the same level i dont see the reason they need to use that.

You know that k/m did not even exist like it does atm, when grafu came out? That time it just has been a failed tanking class you had to play with half mage gear which dealt the weakest aggro in game (no whitehit buff).

The grafu healer shield has been implemented for druids who can't take talis btw.
    To do such conclusions you could also say that RW implemented weapons for warmage at Chapter2/3 (?) with the kibensty crafting dagger bcz it has a strong magical dmg xD

Only warmage could equip that grafu shield but those have not been strong enough to overtake rogue/scout, mage and such (no 60/70 elite aso.). :rolleyes:
    I'm currently considering which patch buffed the warmage before 60/70 elite came out. Has this been still in chapter4 or was it immediatly before chapter5 patches? I remember a warmage in chapter4 who dealt nice dmg in tosh but couldn't reach other dps at least by part. :whistling:

• I think that is only enough, if u are lowering dmg of skills in pvp, as W/M and scouts too, because u are setup instances for the current skills. -Than everybody Will be happy. Mainly, if other classes gain DPS boost for pve content. I don't think nobody likes to do pvp here. They just don't like to be killed by one hit.

• I attend in random party . I have never seen this class as an dps character . only once as . his area ability is too weak as dps and attacks very slowly . In my opinion, each holy seal should give him 5% attack speed. total 20%

• my proposition ...

1. when a character has magic equipment, pvp damage is reduced by 50%-70%

2. when a character has magic equipment: 490359,490178,490241,490148,490151 will be magical skills

3.490159 does not reduce armor value. only increases 4x5% attack speed