New Zone

• Is it intended to get a New Zone at some point like Regular is gonna be doing? (Cant link the post due to it contian a certin company)
    Cuz i was told by someone that Arcadia dose the same content but here would be get it first then regular rom. or am i wrong?

may someone share some light into my question please

Edit: i can quote from it

"From the Teaser Trailer and the first insights into the storyline you already know that you can spend the next months on some islands.

You will start your journey on Tasuq and we thought we should give you an advantage over the dark forces lurking there.

So here is your chance to make yourself familiar with the new zone"

Sadly i cant post the picture. (here's the link to it :D http://imgur.com/a/8WIlF)

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

Edited once, last by Jadaswift ().

• My opinion:
    Well, i think we were a bit ahead in the past and it is possible that we gonna get this new zone a bit earlier than the others.
    But I do not think that this new content really has any matters to us. We are lvl102, tikal items and stats are much better than any stuff of the normal instances. Don't matter if it's Bone Peak, Ravenheart or the lvl100 instances of the future (with lots of bugs^^).

In fact i am expecting that the other servers will get Dalanis Nightmare with lvl100 - we kinda have it like ages^^

I see forward to new cenedrils
    AND clean tier 6 items that can be bought for making fusion stones. but that white stuff has to be lvl101+ so that will take some time

And hopefully they won't try to rebalance some classes that definitly will go wrong^^

• So true hopefully they do not rebalance classes. *cough cough (Rouge mage) cough cough) >:)

Guild:

• At this time we want our players to get the full experience of our custom content and for those that have not yet, group up with friends and explore all that we have available.

As stated we are indeed 102 cap and have far superior equipment and stats available to tend your hearts desire :)

Class balance changes aren't planned right now either.

• ok so just one more question for a GM then u can close this. will that new zone be implatted anytime soon. if not could you guys consder the zone for uter content?

Guild:

Closed the thread.