Feedback about Arcadia and the Staff-Team

• Hello Players and Staff-Members,

ive been playing rom since a few Years, on different Server and i must say Arcadia was the best of all till 2-3 months ago.
    I´ve started here and i had a lot of fun, so many gifts , Events and more and i can remeber how sapphy said to me the Server was created from Player for Player, but since a few months i dont see anything from it..
    The Dev-Team are doing a great job here, there is nothing more to say..
    Let me explain what i mean whats the development since iam playing here.

a few months ago:

We had a lot of GM´s online, the Support was great maybe because of Sapphy was doing it idk, the Diamond prices was a lot better then now and sometimes we had some GM-Events.

since a few months:

did anyone saw an daylie active GM online? Diamond-Price increased by half without an announcement same for the Vip prices. ignoring ppl in the forum for some suggestions, to make it better
    fascist utterances and more...
    Banning player without a reason..
    giving mutes for saying what you think about, giving i´m dumb buff just for fun and upset player.
    ofc thats the way to close the server if no one change this attitude against costumers/player
    the best thing if you write a ticket and they dont have arguments, they wil closed it xD ( I like this Support-Team with a lot of competence and attitude)

The server develops more and more in in the direction of heap of sh.it, one puts to staff not in the slightest the competence own this Game to lead or know like to handles with customers.

I do not regret that ive bring so many players here or doing a lot for this community, on the contrary i find the server great, only just some of the staff have lost here nothing. i pref a more customer/player friendly support/gm´s, but yeah its only my opinion

ps. sorry for my english its not the best, but working on my english skills^^

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Edited once, last by nonennn ().

• Thank you for your feedback, it is always appreciated from our players.

We pride ourselves at giving fast efficient and helpful support to our players. We have some staff members constantly watching world chat for any extreme game issues that may need tending.
    If you cannot find a GM in game, please send a ticket regarding your issue, our support is extraordinary and will answer your ticket in an timely manner and help resolve your problem.

Again, thank you for your comments.