G.O.H. 1.Boss after 10 second portal

• Hello,

As it is known, G.O.H. is one of the best places to earn mems. MEM is very important for new and intermediate players.

In order for new players like us to get MEMs much faster, there is a portal that appears immediately after the 1st Boss ID: 108150 [Aggregate of Desperation] dies and blocks passages for 10 seconds. Deleting the portal can help new players collect mems faster. Me and my friends bought the maximum movement speed obtained and we farm mems here and we always wait here for 10 seconds for nothing.

Thank you.

Approved the thread.
  • I agree with you that this portal is annoying if you have a lot of move speed as a player that basically one hits the first boss I also can agree that I wait a lot there and wasted time by a lot, same thing with the third boss, if newbies don't have enough DMG to burst it it is pretty annoying to farm it because of the briefcases that need to be pressed in order to deal dmg to the boss. Removing those would benefit the accessibility of farming the instance, also it could be nice to maybe add a awakened mode or a specific new instance to farm mementos ( as it was done with fusion stones)

In short:

-> Remove barrier after first boss in GoH HM

-> Remove third boss mechanic for faster clears a

(Makes it possible for newbies to solo farm GoH)

-> Maybe add awa version/stronger version of GoH or other instances to gain more memes for each run (maybe 1-3k per run but takes longer to clear) ( one HM run as end game player takes around 3min so a run on harder version would take like 20-30min?

-> Add new instance to farm memes in some way ( could be done same way as it was done with fusion stones )

• So true! GoH is one of the few things new people can start with to earn a small amount of MEMs, and it would be really nice to improve the mechanics, as Yukki suggested.