Scout Nerv

• So you changed:

Bloodarrow cooldown now 2mins
    Passive Attackspeed-Bonus to 41,3% (former ~55%)
    Passive Damage-Bonus to 43,2% (former ???)
    Passive Crit-Bonus nervt to 415.1 (-1300 crit)

S/Wd: Griffon Bash nervt about 8xx%->534%

Did i miss something?

I hate that 2mins Cooldown on Bloodarrow. Lower the dmg boost of bloodarrow, but remove that Cooldown from it, like it was in Chapter 1-3.

• retarded gms cant even NERF a op class. well kathoo i know what you can and what you cant...

Scout: Well, where to start... This class has been too overpowered lately so it has been reworked. You can leave your feedback in the class related forums as usual.

you probably should stop being a gm if you cant do anything

• Hi Guys, my Feedback about the Scout-Balance.

I cant say its a nerf, because in my opinion its a great Balance. More Burn and a bit less offburn and thrash-dmg. Ppl who can play the class will do dmg anyway and i like the new cooldown for the blood-arrow > no spammerino like a brainless chicken xD

ps. i wish you could change some things in HoS > increase the mdef and decrease the pdef a bit or something like that

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Hi,
    as for your information, they merely changed all custom scout skills (except for shot) to the original versions.
    This is a bit more burst oriented, but it is ok.

Now what is still not ok(yes, of course I still got something to comment):
    You should change shot to the original version too. Before the change there where already a lot of skills, that were pretty useless because of the strong shot (% skilldmg and only 1 second cd regardless of weapon).
    With the newest change, even skills like combo shot do less dmg than shot in the same time. Your custom shot just doesn't fit into the original balancing.

• I really do not like this scout patch of yours.

On March/April 2015 you guys were customizing the scout, because on other servers the scout was not a part of the endgame.
    In my opinion you did a great job, first version of your scout was a bit to strong, and after you reworked it a little bit, it was in fact totally fine. And you were advertising this work, which was the important reason for many people to start here on this server.

Well lately Runewaker reworked the scout and the changes went online.
    You guys were pretty careless when you simply adopted these changes plus the custom scout skills.
    Of course this class was totaly overpowerd after that.

My point is: Why didnt you roll back the scout to what it was back in the days ("arcadia scout")? Like it was in April 2015?
    Now the scout has even more power during burst...but in my opinion it is less fun playing.

• Scout is the most fun to play, when you not only have to spam shot. For that it is essential, if it is not overpowered and actually has a cooldown.

• +1