My Idea to Help New Players for Diamond Farming

• Hello everyone, i recently posted my opinion to rent golden gears for people who dont have any gear for instances. Now i want to share my opinion to help new players for diamond farming.

As many of you players know, server economy is not good. Reason is because trade happens between endgame players usually. When a new instance is released, endgame players are buying diamonds and they buy new content items from other players. So server economy becomes alive. But when all endgame players finish their gears, trade goes back to old situation. Nobody can buy or sell any items because people who spend diamonds finish their gears. But if new players would farm diamonds and spend them, server economy would always be alive. A lot of new players would join this server, they create their own guilds. They farm diamonds every day and they buy items from endgame players.

My opinion is that Owenstein NPC in Atlas should be boosted for verified-newcomers.

But starter gear for newcomers should also be boosted to run classic memento instances such as Grotto of Horror instance.

My friends who farm gold told me that they are farming 100m gold in 1 hour. 100m gold makes almost 1k diamonds in market.

So lets consider people who farm gold are earning 1k diamonds every hour.

Lets assume that new players will farm Grotto of Horror Hard mode instance in 5 minutes.

Grotto of Horror Hard Mode gives 450 ancient mementos.

If they farm Grotto of Horror for 1 hour. They will have 12x450 = 5400 ancient mementos.

Owenstein NPC should give 1k diamonds for 5000 ancient mementos only for verified-new players.

That means they will earn around 1k diamonds every hour.

So, new players can stop farming gold with their low gears in 98-99 level instances and they can start farming mementos to finance their gears. Gold prices will go higher and other farmers may earn more diamonds with their gold farming.

With this way, a new player can easily rent a golden gear for himself. He can also make a lot of diamonds and buy Dark Core and Orkham gears from endgame players.

I may have miscalculated some stuff. I Suggested Owenstein should give 1k diamonds for 5k ancient mementos. That might be too much. Maybe developers can change this.

And also ancient mementos earned from Maica Pance NPC should never be given to Owenstein.

This is my opinion for diamond farming for newcomers. I hope i explained everything for you.

Edit : Developers can put a limit to Owenstein NPC, for an example every day 2k-3k diamonds should be earned from this NPC maximum. When a players reaches enough gear score, he should no longer be considered as a newcomer and Owenstein boost should no longer exist for that player.

Approved the thread.