Stuck after Toni's Rescue (Return the Glory Quest Series)

• Hey all,

I was doing the quest-line in Limo Desert up until Toni's Rescue and received the Safir's instruction, saying to look for Morrok or Ike. I tried to find them in the Dalanis area and the Shattered Hand area but to no vail (just dialogs, no quests).

After reading through the wiki, it seems that I have not done the Delve Deeper quest which I couldn't find it anywhere (I skipped doing the Shortcut transport quest since I thought it was optional?) and cannot continue the quest series.

Have anyone encountered this and had a solution?

Many thanks for reading

• Well you need to search for Morrok if you did not do his quest line so far it starts in Autulia Vulkan close to the sturobold then you get tp to Dalanis after you go with him through all regions up to Limo,so it's searching time(if you played both lines you should have gained every title of the zone starting with thunder Hill so that could help I guess

• Well you need to search for Morrok if you did not do his quest line so far it starts in Autulia Vulkan close to the sturobold then you get tp to Dalanis after you go with him through all regions up to Limo,so it's searching time(if you played both lines you should have gained every title of the zone starting with thunder Hill so that could help I guess

I found the quest that start the chain. Somehow I missed it in Dalanis Sewers! Thanks any way.