Experienced player new to server

• Hey everyone,

I have been playing Runes of Magic for a long time now on two other servers and have decided to switch to arcadia. I'm currently still downloading, so I figured I'd use the download time to have myself informed and maybe ask for some help so I can progress faster in the game.

Since I haven't even created an account yet, I'll let you guys decide some things for me. I still need a guild, for instance.
    My guild requirements: English, active and willing to help.
    So if you want me in your guild, I'm even willing to let you decide the class I will play (no trolls plz). I have a lot of free time and can level very fast. So I should be able to get strong quickly if I'm allowed to join instances. Nonetheless, some powerleveling would save me hours.

I would like to emphasize that I have not spent a second on this server, even though I've played RoM for a long time. Anything I should know?

Cheers,
    <ingame name not found>

P.S. If there are no special requests, my class will be warden/scout.

Slythic <Guild>

Warden 53 / Scout 81 / Warrior 0 / Rogue 0 / Mage 0

• So that i understand where your coming from. which sever are you going to choose. Also dont let ppl choose your classes for you. pick the ones that your the most conforting with. if anyone say do something else. just tell them to go pound sand

Ingame name: Jadaswift

Class: wd/d/w: 104/63/70

Guild:

Sever: Paradise (The best place to be!)

Edited once, last by Jadaswift ().