Leather Lament :)

• Hey! I'd like to address the issue regarding leather equipment. Overall, I'm satisfied with most of the balance decisions that have been recently introduced. However, there are some issues concerning combinations that are not playable, as well as the use of classes in general races.

Firstly, leather equipment does not allow us to tank. In magical or spiked equipment, there are combinations that are typical tanks, but in the case of leather, we have not yet received the possibility of tanking instances.

Another issue is that the scout has a higher passive strength bonus than dexterity. I don't fully understand this decision because although we have a dexterity bonus in leather equipment, in reality, we passively gain more strength. Now, creating, for example, s/w with additional spiked equipment with a passive skill for strength, it will be clearly stronger in spiked equipment than in leather. A similar strength disparity occurs in s/m, where as a magical DPS, I am stronger than in leather equipment.

Merkur noticed before that there are the least leather combinations. I previously suggested the possibility of tanking or playing as a mage in leather equipment, but unfortunately, it didn't go in that direction. Leather buffers are also not competitive in races, and some combinations, such as s/p and s/b, are practically unplayable, just like s/k.

I don't understand why leather equipment is overlooked in subsequent updates. I propose increasing the passive dexterity bonus and reducing strength. It would also be nice to revamp s/k, s/p, reduce s/b damage, and instead add skills that give bonuses to players in the party. I would also like to be able to play as s/wl in leather equipment, so perhaps you could also provide an additional option to play as a mage or in spiked equipment on par with basic combinations.

Greetings &)