Rogue Warden and the katana

• Hi! I'm enjoying the rogue-warden combo! I have a question about the katana though which I want to buy in the future (I've no idea when to use katana and when to use daggers with the rogue).

I want to level the katana upon the training grounds, but I can't find a NPC that sells them. I also can't find a recipe. Any clues where I could get a few disposable katanas?

• I found a few katanas west of the Abandoned Fortress, Ravenfell, although I had to kill a lot. I got enough though and wanted to help others looking for them.

• New
    • Official Post

Hi! I'm enjoying the rogue-warden combo! I have a question about the katana though which I want to buy in the future (I've no idea when to use katana and when to use daggers with the rogue).

I want to level the katana upon the training grounds, but I can't find a NPC that sells them. I also can't find a recipe. Any clues where I could get a few disposable katanas?

Hi,

Katanas can be obtained (apart from crafting from endgame Dungeons) from Quest Rewards , also they can be Rented for 7 Days in Atlas from Royal Knight Jovena.

Greetings